Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Apologies if I'm mistaken this for another game.

Has the gallery ever been updated since its been added?

thay15

Dec 26, 2020
This is the error I get

It was working, then one time it wasn't. Redownloading solved the issue

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Iraiva

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Five minutes into this game and I'm already disappointed. Of all the 'options' it supposedly has, can we 'transform' her into having some pubic hair?

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Yeah because that was important. Forget the story, The open world,The various paths you can take, Pubic hair should be the developer's first concern .......:rolleyes:

This sounds like a you problem......:cool:

pris

Mar 26, 2018
I knew that it would happen! Now at least 9 more releases till the Complete game :)
in another nine hundred and ninety-nine years, we're gonna get version .999999999999999998z and then, maybe then, we'll finally get the 1.0

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Apologies if I'm mistaken this for another game.

Has the gallery ever been updated since its been added?
I tried adding a gallery of some sort at one point, but it was too late into development, and it was proving to be too time-consuming, so I have dropped the idea. Lesson learned for future games.

Five minutes into this game and I'm already disappointed. Of all the 'options' it supposedly has, can we 'transform' her into having some pubic hair?
Not even when you become a werewolf, which is to say, I am afraid not.

I knew that it would happen! Now at least 9 more releases till the Complete game :)
The next version is 0.99991?
in another nine hundred and ninety-nine years, we're gonna get version .999999999999999998z and then, maybe then, we'll finally get the 1.0
The next version is going to cause a buffer overflow, and we'll go into negative numbers.

Reactions: YuriiH and pris

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
I tried adding a gallery of some sort at one point, but it was too late into development, and it was proving to be too time-consuming, so I have dropped the idea. Lesson learned for future games.
hey, is it possible that you'll return and finish the gallery too after you complete the game? or there won't be any gallery at all? (not officially atleast, perhaps someone wants to mod it but idk)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
hey, is it possible that you'll return and finish the gallery too after you complete the game? or there won't be any gallery at all? (not officially atleast, perhaps someone wants to mod it but idk)
Well, if patrons want more Caliross post 1.0, I can probably ask them if they want the feature, but unless that's the case, I wouldn't count on it. If someone wanted to mod it, it would be fine by me (I'd happily add it to the official game as well, if they were cool with that), but I can't imagine anyone taking on the job, as it would be a boring slog (you have to comb each map for events, strip the logic out of the scenes, and then present them to the players in a reasonable fashion). It's not impossible, but it's really tedious and I bet it would take me at least two months of doing nothing but that, likely more.

If I had designed the game to have a gallery from the beginning, it would be much easier, but of course the game would already have a gallery anyway, if I did that.

Aug 22, 2018
Semi-spoiler-question, the previous changelog mentioned something about there being a second half to the music sheet? Where would I find that, and what does it do exactly? I found what I think would be the first part in the hidden basement behind the pub in Tarkas.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
What comes after 0.9?
What comes after 0.99?
What comes after 0.999?

When is this game projected to be finished?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
These are the version numbers that never end. It just goes go on and on my friend. MDQP started numbering it, not knowing what it was. And he'll continue numbering it forever, just because....these are the version numbers that never end.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Semi-spoiler-question, the previous changelog mentioned something about there being a second half to the music sheet? Where would I find that, and what does it do exactly? I found what I think would be the first part in the hidden basement behind the pub in Tarkas.
You can find the other half in the slums, inside the temple (it's well hidden, though). For now, you can only use it to gain access to the Zanark library as an alternative if you can't find a rare book, but I plan at least one more use for it.

What comes after 0.9?
What comes after 0.99?
What comes after 0.999?

I hope to get it done in 2-3 months for the basic 1.0. More updates after that might come if patrons are interested.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Found a minor bug, after you leave the warehouse in new quest and turn off the light before exiting, everything goes darker, and goes back to normal after you turn on the lights. Sleeping also makes it go back to normal.

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
So many version numbers.. haha

Don't get me wrong though, you've steadily been working on this game, keep it up!
I hope you do continue working on this game to round out some paths after 1.0 release

Might be a bit off-topic, but what is the word on TotDC2?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Found a minor bug, after you leave the warehouse in new quest and turn off the light before exiting, everything goes darker, and goes back to normal after you turn on the lights. Sleeping also makes it go back to normal.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it for version 0.9993, unless I push a hotfix for 0.9992 between now and next month.

is there a skip option with ctrl or similar?
You can use "W" (assuming you are using the default keybindings). CTRL is used to hide/unhide the dialogue box.

So many version numbers.. haha

Don't get me wrong though, you've steadily been working on this game, keep it up!
I hope you do continue working on this game to round out some paths after 1.0 release

Might be a bit off-topic, but what is the word on TotDC2?
We'll see how things go. I am considering taking a month off once I release 1.0, and we'll see about post 1.0 content with the patrons.

TOTDC 2 is doing fine, mostly. It's slow going, of course, since I work on Caliross most of the time, but I try to spare a couple of days each month to prepare the demo for TOTDC 2. I have most of the UI and gameplay down, so hopefully I can share it with testers either this month or the next.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes