godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
how do you do the alt cowgirl path?

That being said will there ever be a cowgirl path that doesn't lead to a bad end and being owned by the Zanti Farm?

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you sir! Is there a way to change keybindings?
If you press F1, it should bring up a menu, and there are a number of options there. This is RPG Maker's own menu. It might be a little weird at first, if you never saw the keybindings before.

how do you do the alt cowgirl path?

That being said will there ever be a cowgirl path that doesn't lead to a bad end and being owned by the Zanti Farm?
It's very specific (it was a supporter's request): if you aren't a cow but picked the Zanti family for Golden Leaf's expansion, the maids Zanti provide will try to convert you. There are a bunch of restrictions, though, to avoid situations that shouldn't happen (so if you are on the vampire path or with Eliza, this doesnt' happen).

We'll never have a completely different path as a cowgirl, this is just a little extra.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
If you press F1, it should bring up a menu, and there are a number of options there. This is RPG Maker's own menu. It might be a little weird at first, if you never saw the keybindings before.

It's very specific (it was a supporter's request): if you aren't a cow but picked the Zanti family for Golden Leaf's expansion, the maids Zanti provide will try to convert you. There are a bunch of restrictions, though, to avoid situations that shouldn't happen (so if you are on the vampire path or with Eliza, this doesnt' happen).

We'll never have a completely different path as a cowgirl, this is just a little extra.
so there will be no way to become a cowgirl without guaranteed bad ending? :(
guess you can't have em all...

Aug 22, 2018
how far into the game is this?
You could theoretically get the dragon *really* early on, it's in a cave on the map with the old Shinto tower (need the Push spell to open up a crack in the hillside-wall, not sure if you also need the Mouse TF). Go to that tower at night and explore the cave, there's a hidden path somewhere that leads to the dragon.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it possible to set custom res other than 480x640 in window mode? If yes please tell how?
You can't exactly set the resolution, but pressing the F5 and F6 keys cycles among a few options, and there should be a 2X version of the windowed mode, I think.

how do I get the hypno lesson scene with Olivia?
If you completed the hypno lessons with the hypnotist at the circus, just talking with Olivia should trigger the option, unless there is a bug.

I tried saving in the fourth temple and it erased my savefile
Did this happen only in the fourth temple? I have heard reports of this happening in the last few months (but not at the temple specifically). In my personal experience, this only happened if the folder/files were set to "read only", but if it happens only in specific circumstances, it might be something different. It's hard to figure out, however, and seems like an engine bug, if it isn't a problem with the local settings.

so there will be no way to become a cowgirl without guaranteed bad ending? :(
guess you can't have em all...
If you become a cowgirl, you can play all the way to the end of the game, unless you decide to pick one of the early bad endings. Being a cowgirl will affect some of the endings, though (the main one being that you can't become the empress, if you do).

As some people said, you can reset certain paths. There is a secret dragon in the game, if you CTRL+F the walkthrough for "dragon" or "reset", I think it should be easy to find.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Does anyone have a relative recent save they're willing to share? Lost mine a while back and I am NOT looking forward to start from scratch.

Any save from one of the later chapters would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!

Rhaek

Jul 30, 2021
How can i become in Alpha werewolf? Because I challenged 4 werewolfs but after that i cant challenge the next ones.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
Could we get a more detail explanation on the Olivia hypnosis and the Zanti maids?
I'm in the Eliza path, are they incompatible?

Jun 10, 2020
Do let me know if you get the scene eventually. I got it after a few tries, so it seemed fine on my end.
Yep, trying it from a new save fixed it.

I tried adding a gallery of some sort at one point, but it was too late into development, and it was proving to be too time-consuming, so I have dropped the idea. Lesson learned for future games.
It's fairly trivial to extract all images from the game files using something like RPGMaker-MV-Decrypter, so I'd recommend that for people who just wanna see all the CGs.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Hi i wanted to know if the beatrix path will remain slave/mistress or if like for kyra , beatrix will be more romantic, loving and less directive toward erica (mc) ? I guess being a dom is in her character but their is a difference between a loving dominant person and a mistress of a slave

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How can i become in Alpha werewolf? Because I challenged 4 werewolfs but after that i cant challenge the next ones.
That's one of the things which are going to be added soon. Currently, you can't become the alpha.

Could we get a more detail explanation on the Olivia hypnosis and the Zanti maids?
I'm in the Eliza path, are they incompatible?
The only requirement for the scene with Olivia is to have completed the hypno lessons with the hypnotist at the circus (this unlocks a few scenes around Caliross), and of course having Olivia as one of your maids.

The new path to become a cowgirl with the Zanti maids (which join you if you picked the Zanti family to help with Golden Leaf's expansion), is much more restrictive, to avoid "crossovers" that shouldn't be possible: you can't get it if you are involved with Eliza or Beatrix. It's not a very graceful solution, but it's the easiest one, especially since it's a relatively minor alternative path.

Is it possible to maximize the game screen in any way?
F5 and F6 are used to cycle through some screen options, and ALT+Enter is used to toggle fullscreen, like in many other programs.

Yep, trying it from a new save fixed it.

It's fairly trivial to extract all images from the game files using something like RPGMaker-MV-Decrypter, so I'd recommend that for people who just wanna see all the CGs.
A CG gallery is already in the game (the debug tool also has a way to unlock all of them). The one missing is a replay gallery, though, and that's much more work to put together.

Hi i wanted to know if the beatrix path will remain slave/mistress or if like for kyra , beatrix will be more romantic, loving and less directive toward erica (mc) ? I guess being a dom is in her character but their is a difference between a loving dominant person and a mistress of a slave
I think there are romantic undertones with Beatrix, the final scene is a kiss at the beach, for example. She does remain the dominant one in the relationship, though.

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
That's one of the things which are going to be added soon. Currently, you can't become the alpha.

The only requirement for the scene with Olivia is to have completed the hypno lessons with the hypnotist at the circus (this unlocks a few scenes around Caliross), and of course having Olivia as one of your maids.

The new path to become a cowgirl with the Zanti maids (which join you if you picked the Zanti family to help with Golden Leaf's expansion), is much more restrictive, to avoid "crossovers" that shouldn't be possible: you can't get it if you are involved with Eliza or Beatrix. It's not a very graceful solution, but it's the easiest one, especially since it's a relatively minor alternative path.

F5 and F6 are used to cycle through some screen options, and ALT+Enter is used to toggle fullscreen, like in many other programs.

A CG gallery is already in the game (the debug tool also has a way to unlock all of them). The one missing is a replay gallery, though, and that's much more work to put together.

I think there are romantic undertones with Beatrix, the final scene is a kiss at the beach, for example. She does remain the dominant one in the relationship, though.
I see
Thank you for the clarification

Reactions: mdqp
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes