Jul 28, 2018
For the first time I hear that mouse control on this engine causes errors in the game, control with WSAD also does not work, it is probably logical that if you can control with arrows WSAD should also work
moonblackhen mentioned that this game is written in RPG Maker VX Ace. In that system the keys Q, W, A, S, D, Z, X, C, V, and B are assigned to various inputs that the game can use if it wants, inputs that parallel console controllers. For example, Q ("L") and W ("R") page through the list of saves and pages in the gallery. You can see their virtual assignments in the Keyboard page of the Properties dialog (F1) and those virtual buttons are shown in the gallery and picture viewer.

Game authors can use scripting to make WASD do movement in VX Ace, but I don't know how difficult it would be to implement in this particular game without causing problems.

I will not mention that the game has a terrible resolution scaling, full screen is a misunderstanding
RPG Maker VX Ace has a maximum internal resolution of 640x480, and with that limitation there's only so much you can do. The pixel multiplier (F6) option is better than the nothing that's been available in some other VX/VX Ace games I've played.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So, out of curiosity, does this game has a gallery beyond the CG one in the menu?
Nope, just the CG gallery. I started working on the other one too late (I already had hundreds of scenes), and it would have been a huge time sink (I'll keep in mind to work on one right away for future games).

Reactions: ustar and WinKid

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
It would be nice if it's possible to take the slave with you to your new home as duke and if there' some content too.
One of the best games i ever play(ed)
Much freedom of choices, a good main plot and a lot things to discover.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It would be nice if it's possible to take the slave with you to your new home as duke and if there' some content too.
One of the best games i ever play(ed)
Much freedom of choices, a good main plot and a lot things to discover.
The idea is to at least let you move the slave between the mansion and the house whenever you want, although it probably won't have any new content. If things go well, I'll add the option for Jin this month (I kept delaying because I want to finish writing all of his scenes, first).

Happy to hear you like the game! ^_^

Reactions: ustar

grumpydengar

Feb 17, 2020
Hey, just wondering - does having the mind-control amulet (Marinta's pendant? IDK something like that) lock you out of any content, at all? I know it forces you into some scenes, but aside from the potential to avoid those, is there anything else that it prevents you from doing?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
The MEGA link for this game has been taken down due to the account being terminated and the anon download link is giving me a 504 server down response.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it worth getting the Marintas's charm?
There are several scenes you can only see if you have it, so I'd personally think it's worth at least in one playthrough.

The MEGA link for this game has been taken down due to the account being terminated and the anon download link is giving me a 504 server down response.
I am not sure how the links here are handled, but if you check my or my page, you should always be able to download the latest public version.

Reactions: Tevildo77

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Sonya's paths are finished. They reached the amount of content I wanted for them a while ago, I can't imagine any other tweaks to them.
In the cloak and dagger quest there is a weird bug where answering Roses to how the uncle dealt with Baldur's aunt is not the right answer, I don't know if any other answers are bugged like that but here is the save file right before I transformed into Baldur.

(I've never tried to upload a save file onto F95zone and it won't upload it's actual file type so I converted it into a zip hopefully you can just convert it back I don't know how this stuff works XD.)

*Edit* Thanks for the response on the other post!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
In the cloak and dagger quest there is a weird bug where answering Roses to how the uncle dealt with Baldur's aunt is not the right answer, I don't know if any other answers are bugged like that but here is the save file right before I transformed into Baldur.

(I've never tried to upload a save file onto F95zone and it won't upload it's actual file type so I converted it into a zip hopefully you can just convert it back I don't know how this stuff works XD.)

*Edit* Thanks for the response on the other post!
Thanks for the report! I fixed the bug, and it should show up in the public version in a month or so. I didn't need the save file for this one, but yes, I can unzip files very easily, so if you ever need to send me a copy in the future, we'll be fine. ^_^

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is this game finished or nearly finished? Thinking weather to wait or not

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is this game finished or nearly finished? Thinking weather to wait or not
It's nearly finished, but I said that so many times already, I am starting to doubt myself... XD

It should be a couple of months before I finish it, if everything goes well.

• Haha
Reactions: ustar and Nerro

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Version any_% 0.9992 is here! Once again, we explore the eternal question of "how much waifu is too much waifu?"* by increasing the waifu dosage and observing the results**. The game is available or at . Check the changelog and marvel at how much depravity one single game can contain.

*"There is no such a thing as too much waifu." - Plato

**Usually I just feel satisfied at a job well done, but I am the one providing the waifus.

Direct link:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes