mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The save files your game uses can't be sent through here, I can change the file type and send it but that might break the file I don't know.
This works, but it would probably better to use 7zip and add the save to an archive, probably (for now I'll just rename the file like you did, since I don't know if you have 7zip installed).

In theory, the job only becomes available in chapter 2, but getting it early shouldn't break anything. Just go there the next day, and let me know if the scenes trigger for you!

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
This works, but it would probably better to use 7zip and add the save to an archive, probably (for now I'll just rename the file like you did, since I don't know if you have 7zip installed).

In theory, the job only becomes available in chapter 2, but getting it early shouldn't break anything. Just go there the next day, and let me know if the scenes trigger for you!
I have 7zip I just didn't know that was a thing you could do, also I tried doing the job on that save many times and I can confirm that the new scenes do not trigger. (I changed the number because 30 is my main save,) maybe I need to be on chapter 2? I'll try speed running to the second chapter to test XD.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp Time to change the version of this game to 0 and start working on TOTDC2 instead ;-)
I don't know about going to 0 (I feel like people might resort to violence XD), but I have been working on TOTDC 2 in the background for a while. Of course, it doesn't have my full attention right now, but it's slowly making progress nevertheless. Ideally, I can just launch the demo the month after I finish Caliross without a hitch. What I really want, however, is prepare a version for testers a few months before that, so I can get the feedback I need early enough to act on it.

I have 7zip I just didn't know that was a thing you could do, also I tried doing the job on that save many times and I can confirm that the new scenes do not trigger. (I changed the number because 30 is my main save,) maybe I need to be on chapter 2? I'll try speed running to the second chapter to test XD.
Yeah, you can just zip a file, and then it's fine to attach. There isn't much difference either way, but it might be ever so slightly safer.

Which scenes did you get? The chapter shouldn't affect anything (if you can work, you can get whichever scenes are available).

rupamhazra2000

Dec 27, 2019
Did you enter the mansion at least once after becoming a noble? That's the only requirement. Oh, and you must ask during the morning or afternoon (I thought moving out at night didn't make too much sense).
Yes I have entered the mantion after becoming a noble. I have also restored the town enough to complete the party mission. Whenever I talk to Jin I only get 3 options, Cook, Massege and Inspection. I don't know if it's not possible if Jin is in dominant position.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I don't know about going to 0 (I feel like people might resort to violence XD), but I have been working on TOTDC 2 in the background for a while. Of course, it doesn't have my full attention right now, but it's slowly making progress nevertheless. Ideally, I can just launch the demo the month after I finish Caliross without a hitch. What I really want, however, is prepare a version for testers a few months before that, so I can get the feedback I need early enough to act on it.

Yeah, you can just zip a file, and then it's fine to attach. There isn't much difference either way, but it might be ever so slightly safer.

Which scenes did you get? The chapter shouldn't affect anything (if you can work, you can get whichever scenes are available).
The old blowjob under a desk scene and regular work with no lewds.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yes I have entered the mantion after becoming a noble. I have also restored the town enough to complete the party mission. Whenever I talk to Jin I only get 3 options, Cook, Massege and Inspection. I don't know if it's not possible if Jin is in dominant position.
Yeah, another, similar report put me on the right track. I forgot to add the option when Jin is completely dominant, sorry about that. I'll have this fixed in the next update.

The old blowjob under a desk scene and regular work with no lewds.
I tried the save myself, and it works fine in the public version, so I am at a loss as to what's going on. Do you have the current public version? 0.9997a? I'll also re-send you the savefile, just in case (unzip it somewhere before, so you can safely rename it if needed).

Reactions: rupamhazra2000

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how do i get the fasmiliar down from the library at the academy?
There should be a crank on the wall of the library's entrance. That's used to move the ladder along the library. Just move it under the familiar, then climb it to reach the box.

P.S. There might be a glitch in the public version of the game, allowing you to move the ladder through the wall. This doesn't break the game, it just looks funky, so ignore that and move the ladder where you need to, if that happens.

is the game close to completion?
The main story and most of the side content is already complete (you can play the game from beginning to end). Patrons voted for some extra content before 1.0, however, so it will be 4 months at the very least before I finish with that.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I tried the save myself, and it works fine in the public version, so I am at a loss as to what's going on. Do you have the current public version? 0.9997a? I'll also re-send you the savefile, just in case (unzip it somewhere before, so you can safely rename it if needed).
Well, I managed to get the scenes working, I was using shortcuts for Caliross and for some reason my auto-generated short cut sent me to an older version of the game and I didn't notice >..> I feel really embarrassed, sorry for wasting your time XD.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Well, I managed to get the scenes working, I was using shortcuts for Caliross and for some reason my auto-generated short cut sent me to an older version of the game and I didn't notice >..> I feel really embarrassed, sorry for wasting your time XD.
It's all good. At least it's not a bug! XD

Feb 20, 2018
This might be a silly question, but is it impossible to study the pocket dimension book because of the bimbo trait, or is my intelligence perhaps just too low?

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Bimbo trait limits your int, so if you need higher int to learn it then perhaps you can't learn it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This might be a silly question, but is it impossible to study the pocket dimension book because of the bimbo trait, or is my intelligence perhaps just too low?
The maximum intelligence should be capped at 60 as a bimbo, which is exactly what you need to study books, unless there is a bug. If you have it lower than that, you'll have to raise it back first.

Reactions: Chloe von Einzbern

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
why no steam release?
I don't want to sell my game, and paying the fee to get on Steam just to distribute it for free didn't sound compelling enough (although it's probably a good idea to increase the number of people potentially seeing the game). Maybe I'll change my mind in the future, but that's why currently it's not there.

Starwolf_001

Jan 15, 2019
I don't want to sell my game, and paying the fee to get on Steam just to distribute it for free didn't sound compelling enough (although it's probably a good idea to increase the number of people potentially seeing the game). Maybe I'll change my mind in the future, but that's why currently it's not there.
Out of curiousity, how much is the fee for Steam?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes