Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Yo dev is it possible to have a relationship with Dominique or her path was just a one time thing ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yo dev is it possible to have a relationship with Dominique or her path was just a one time thing ?
You don't exactly develop a deep relationship with her, but there are a total of 6 scenes with her. After the first time, you must visit her house to see the new scenes (you can only get one scene per day, however).

Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
You don't exactly develop a deep relationship with her, but there are a total of 6 scenes with her. After the first time, you must visit her house to see the new scenes (you can only get one scene per day, however).
Aww that's too bad
Hoping beatrix can tie up mc instead of her in future updates :) hehe
their bdsm dynamic will be interesting to watch

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Aww that's too bad
Hoping beatrix can tie up mc instead of her in future updates :) hehe
their bdsm dynamic will be interesting to watch
Dominique is the BDSM dominatrix of the game, by and large. There are other dommes, but they usually opt for the "hands on" approach, instead. There is a possible ponygirl path if you become a slave, but even that one isn't pure BDSM as Dominique's scenes are. Still, there is a lot of variety, so I hope you'll find what interests you.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Dominique is the BDSM dominatrix of the game, by and large. There are other dommes, but they usually opt for the "hands on" approach, instead. There is a possible ponygirl path if you become a slave, but even that one isn't pure BDSM as Dominique's scenes are. Still, there is a lot of variety, so I hope you'll find what interests you.
ohh "hands approach is also good ", sometimes bondage does get tiring
thanks for the reply dev.

Reactions: mdqp
Jul 28, 2018
Where to find the pocket dimension book?
  1. In the pocket dimension.
  2. Have you tried Detecting Magic?
  3. In your house?
  4. It's attached to the mirror in your bedroom. Detect Magic to reveal it, then examine it to find the pocket dimension.
  5. You'll have to solve a small puzzle to get the book.
  6. After you've studied the book it sits on the desk next to where you write your book about Shapeshifters (and advance Chapters).

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Are you able to bring your pocket dimensions over to the Golden Leaf mansion?

EDIT: You know what? You can all just....ignore this. treat this like it never existed.............I'll just be over here being a moron

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Super fun game, wish the MC can be at risk of becoming a Vamp and or Werewolf,not only friend to them.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Super fun game, wish the MC can be at risk of becoming a Vamp and or Werewolf,not only friend to them.
She can definitely become a Werewolf, and befriending the Werewolves requires becoming one first. However, being a "werewolf" just means you transform into a wolf on nights with a full moon, losing that time. It also locks you out of the bad end(s) at the Gambling Den. Plus, if I remember correctly, those ends let you rewind back to before you gambled when you completed them, so why block them of all things?
For Vampire, maybe that could happen in the ending if she is on the Vampire's Pet path (if that doesn't happen already)?

Reactions: JaszMan

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Can someone please tell why there is no bdsm tag and also female domination ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
She can definitely become a Werewolf, and befriending the Werewolves requires becoming one first. However, being a "werewolf" just means you transform into a wolf on nights with a full moon, losing that time. It also locks you out of the bad end(s) at the Gambling Den. Plus, if I remember correctly, those ends let you rewind back to before you gambled when you completed them, so why block them of all things?
For Vampire, maybe that could happen in the ending if she is on the Vampire's Pet path (if that doesn't happen already)?
As a werewolf, you do get a minor regeneration bonus during combat, so there is at least one positive! XD

I felt that being a werewolf should grant some supernatural insight, one that would be particularly keen if it involved the player's freedom. There were also other minor problems, like having to figure out an elegant way to handle the werewolf transformations while being a slave and how that might sit with your new owners.
If someone has ideas for other positives or scenes/events which should change when you are a werewolf, feel free to share (Ideally, do it for individual changes, so it's something that I can add quickly without messing with my current plans).

The reason I didn't do a vampire transformation, is that it would change too much (going out at night only would require a re-work to lots of situations, or to make it into a bad end) and it doesn't particularly fit the relationship with Beatrix.

Can someone please tell why there is no bdsm tag and also female domination ?
If I had to guess, the game was added here a while ago when there wasn't as much content, and the tags weren't updated (it wasn't me who posted the game here originally, I didn't even know about F95 back then, if I remember correctly).

Reactions: GokutheG and Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
As a werewolf, you do get a minor regeneration bonus during combat, so there is at least one positive! XD

I felt that being a werewolf should grant some supernatural insight, one that would be particularly keen if it involved the player's freedom. There were also other minor problems, like having to figure out an elegant way to handle the werewolf transformations while being a slave and how that might sit with your new owners.
If someone has ideas for other positives or scenes/events which should change when you are a werewolf, feel free to share (Ideally, do it for individual changes, so it's something that I can add quickly without messing with my current plans).

The reason I didn't do a vampire transformation, is that it would change too much (going out at night only would require a re-work to lots of situations, or to make it into a bad end) and it doesn't particularly fit the relationship with Beatrix.

If I had to guess, the game was added here a while ago when there wasn't as much content, and the tags weren't updated (it wasn't me who posted the game here originally, I didn't even know about F95 back then, if I remember correctly).
A suggestion
If you are with the mage guild they could brew a potion or cast a spell which gives you complete authority on when to change into a werewolf or if you are part of the adventure guild ,you can handle more difficult battles

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A suggestion
If you are with the mage guild they could brew a potion or cast a spell which gives you complete authority on when to change into a werewolf or if you are part of the adventure guild ,you can handle more difficult battles
Maybe an item or something to disable the transformation during full moon with no penalties would be interesting (it should probably be some magical or divine object, though, so it's unique and I won't have to wonder about the ramifications for werewolves as a whole).

I think the werewolf thing should remain a secret, so no extra adventures there, but maybe we can get a quest of sorts with the other werewolves, instead.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi, just wondering will the game be updated to the newest version of the rpgm engine?
As ilmncsm said, it's not going to happen. There are a bunch of scripts (from third parties and from myself) which would need to be re-made from scratch (later versions of RPG Maker use a different coding language). If I ever make another RPG Maker game, it will use MZ (assuming there isn't something significantly better developed in the meantime), but Caliross will stay on VX Ace.

conor22

Jan 29, 2021
As ilmncsm said, it's not going to happen. There are a bunch of scripts (from third parties and from myself) which would need to be re-made from scratch (later versions of RPG Maker use a different coding language). If I ever make another RPG Maker game, it will use MZ (assuming there isn't something significantly better developed in the meantime), but Caliross will stay on VX Ace.
Thanks for the response kind figuerd due to how massive the game is i just dislike the VX ace engine due to its limitations and functions, like fullscreen/readjust the window. mouse interaction with the game etc. figuerd to use fullscreen with alt+enter but that seems to create "another screen" on the graphics card adn them moves and resize everything that was on that screen.

But so far i love the game :)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the response kind figuerd due to how massive the game is i just dislike the VX ace engine due to its limitations and functions, like fullscreen/readjust the window. mouse interaction with the game etc. figuerd to use fullscreen with alt+enter but that seems to create "another screen" on the graphics card adn them moves and resize everything that was on that screen.

But so far i love the game :)
Happy that you like the game! ^_^

For fullscreen, you can try playing around with F5 and F6 to see if some of the options suit you better.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
So does anyone know if this game has a replay scenes gallery or something or does someone have to make a mod for it ?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes