mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how to reach chapter 4? I skipped temple 3 but can't start chapter 4
I think you might be the same person on itch.io, but just in case: For that chapter, you must also complete the quest "Blood Ties". Check the walkthrough, if you need more details (the walkthrough is linked in the game's folder).

When is the public update coming?
It's either today (saturday) or tomorrow at the latest.

Reactions: dking239

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
March marches and so does Caliross (how's that for an alliteration?)! This month, like every other month, we celebrate the mystery of the perpetual development of this game and how we are always three months away from version 1.0*. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and wonder if I am just making it all up or if it's actually in the game.

*If a developer codes in the woods but he has no patrons, does the game update? Pondering this question is what is slowing the game's progress down.**

**It's actually feature creep, but what can I do? I HAVE to add more content, I can't help it!

Direct link:

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Hurrah, new update, like it so far.

As for minigame, well is there a chance for improving how it looks? All options are over the crystals so it's kinda hard to see exactly what's happening sometimes, maybe move options to the bottom (make them all horizontal) or crystals to one side options to the other?

As for bullies, any hints on what might happen in the future with them? Because now it seems that you can gather evidence against them or submit to them, so I'm keeping two save files for now in case I miss out on something.

Also first bug report: Eloise shower scene doesn't trigger. I do her request for the book and it has two outcomes. After you get the book while the blonde student is in the class, she'll constantly ask again and nothing changes. If you finish the request after the class she won't ask again, however the next day she'll ask for the book again and nothing changes.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hurrah, new update, like it so far.

As for minigame, well is there a chance for improving how it looks? All options are over the crystals so it's kinda hard to see exactly what's happening sometimes, maybe move options to the bottom (make them all horizontal) or crystals to one side options to the other?

As for bullies, any hints on what might happen in the future with them? Because now it seems that you can gather evidence against them or submit to them, so I'm keeping two save files for now in case I miss out on something.

Also first bug report: Eloise shower scene doesn't trigger. I do her request for the book and it has two outcomes. After you get the book while the blonde student is in the class, she'll constantly ask again and nothing changes. If you finish the request after the class she won't ask again, however the next day she'll ask for the book again and nothing changes.
I was thinking about how to improve the visibility in the mini-game myself. For now, I might add a "look at the board" option, so people can clear the view whenever they want and then go back to selecting their next action.

The two paths with the bullies will be one where they antagonize you and you can fight back, while in the other you become Marjorie's "toy", more or less. So yeah, in theory you want to keep two saves if you want to check both.

That bug is fixed in the next version, but with a workaround, you should still be able to see the shower scene, though:

Basically, the bug is that the "morning version" of Eloise doesn't disappear from her room. However, the shower scene happens on the second floor (only in the morning), so because of the bug she is in two places at the same time.

To avoid the bug, don't talk to Eloise in her room in the morning after finishing the book quest, and you should be good to go (otherwise, you end up resetting the puzzle).

Reactions: gf199

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9998a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Oh, I completely missed that there is magical academy content now, how neat! Still gonna wait till the game is finished but I am rather hyped again now. :D

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am enjoying this game so much right now, I mostly have her working at the cow farm in the mornings, tending to the singer in the afternoon, and splitting time between the pub and the Bunny Club turning her into the biggest whore I can, and she's getting there. I would like some help with a couple of issues, is it possible to hide the textbox? and is there a way to be able to use the mouse instead of the keys? Please keep in mind, most of my "F" keys do not function. For the guys who do not know, MagPie 0.6.0 allows you to go full screen. Some other player passed that little tidbit of information on to me and I would like to share that with those who don't know about it. Thanks, fellas, in advance.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I won't lie, I watch this thread mostly to see how high the version number is going to go before the game is completed. Not to say the game isn't enjoyable either but we are only .0002 till 0.10000. :D
As fun as it was to add new and bigger numbers, I think I am going to make it more sensible, and go for a 0.9.01 or something for the next patreon version. Suggestions are welcome, though. XD

Is this portable in joiplay?
As far as I know, people got it to work in joiplay, yes. You'd have to search the thread to find out more, however.

I am enjoying this game so much right now, I mostly have her working at the cow farm in the mornings, tending to the singer in the afternoon, and splitting time between the pub and the Bunny Club turning her into the biggest whore I can, and she's getting there. I would like some help with a couple of issues, is it possible to hide the textbox? and is there a way to be able to use the mouse instead of the keys? Please keep in mind, most of my "F" keys do not function. For the guys who do not know, MagPie 0.6.0 allows you to go full screen. Some other player passed that little tidbit of information on to me and I would like to share that with those who don't know about it. Thanks, fellas, in advance.
You can hide/unhide the textbox with "CTRL" (you can't do it when there are dialogue choices to be made, but any other time you should be able to). For fullscreen, just play around with the F5-F6 keys to cycle through a few options or ALT+Enter to toggle the fullscreen should work too, if your F keys are busted (but that way you can't adjust the aspect ratio).

In theory, it should be possible to add mouse support (although I'll have to double check how it interacts with some of my custom scripts), so I'll think about it.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, mdqp, for that rapid response. Haha, funny I think I hit every key except the Ctrl key, duh...as far as going full screen, using MagPie, easily makes most small window games go full screen, and I love it. But, if you can figure out the thing about being able to use the mouse, that would be awesome. Keep in mind, most of my F keys suck.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes