Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
You could've just silently passed on this game without saying anything. Everyone has their own tastes, different games cater to different tastes.
Sure, but that would have gone against the entire zeitgeist of F95. One must always proclaim, loudly, how disappointing the game in question is for not being specifically everything you are looking for.

"This game doesn't have foot worshiping midget incest?!?! FUCK THIS GARBAGE GAME!!!!!!! UNFOLLOWED!!!!!"

etc.

Kuruvil

Dec 20, 2019
How can i go to Golden leaf ? I finished the "Noble goal" quest and i am in the chapter 3 when Keiko said in a letter it's ready to go in the golden leaf ...

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I think i don't have the place.
By the way, most town and cities also have a cart near the entrance. You can talk to the driver and he'll fast travel you around the accessible cities for a small fee (this is partly limited in certain chapters, but it should still make things easier if you can't find your way around).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it only the baker who is available for pregnancy...aside from that weird futa
Also when considering settling down only the baker available?
Currently, the following guys/jobs can get you pregnant:

1. Brothel work;
  2. Nightly orgy at the bathhouse (nighttime, male section);
  3. One of the sex scenes at the bakery job (if you get involved with Clark, the baker);
  4. Having sex with the drunken guy (random encounter if you use Tarkas fast travel at night);
  5. Having sex with Lucas in Solina (only available if you are a bimbo);
  6. Having sex with the other drunken guy outside of the pub (only if you have Marintas's charm);
  7. Having sex with Chief Neroma;
  8. Having sex with the slimes in the forest;
  9. Having sex with the drunken sailor;
  10. Ronald, cheating husband;
  11. Mr. Geralt, Secretary job;
If you have suggestions for more people who should get added to the list, do let me know!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Who's Ronald? Isn't that the guard at the 'cursed' village who got with the 'missing' girl?
Mmmh, I'd have to double check the name, but for this one I am referring to a guy you can meet randomly if you get drunk at the pub.

LGCMKq1

Jul 3, 2021

1. Brothel work;
  3. One of the sex scenes at the bakery job (if you get involved with Clark, the baker);
  4. Having sex with the drunken guy (random encounter if you use Tarkas fast travel at night);
  6. Having sex with the other drunken guy outside of the pub (only if you have Marintas's charm);
If you have suggestions for more people who should get added to the list, do let me know!
Don't mean to butt in, but may I suggest Jin (Sub Path). Imagine finally truly fallen for him and ending up as his breeding bitch while he continues his old ways and seducing other women.

Also how about the Orc path, that path hasn'e recieve love in a while.

twistyelf

Dec 8, 2018
Mmmh, I'd have to double check the name, but for this one I am referring to a guy you can meet randomly if you get drunk at the pub.
Ahh, thanks for the info. I've never actually gotten Erica drunk at the pub. Totally missed that possible encounter.

There's an Orc path now? Damn, how much have I missed in the updates? Thought the only orc encountered was during that mage quest inspection. Time to find the h-scene guide.

Reactions: PofB

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Don't mean to butt in, but may I suggest Jin (Sub Path). Imagine finally truly fallen for him and ending up as his breeding bitch while he continues his old ways and seducing other women.

I guess I could unlock the pregnancies once you reach the end of the sub path, makes perfect sense. The idea is to add a small orc village tied to Ginnuk, so we might probably get something there as a bad end.

Ahh, thanks for the info. I've never actually gotten Erica drunk at the pub. Totally missed that possible encounter.

There's an Orc path now? Damn, how much have I missed in the updates? Thought the only orc encountered was during that mage quest inspection. Time to find the h-scene guide.
I assume that's the same orc you encountered. He does have some scenes if you don't get away from him, and there are plans for a small orc village tied to this path (sort of an extended bad end, in practice).

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Great game! I played this awhile ago, but stopped because it wasn't finished. Is the main story wrapped up, or is that still to come?

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Alright... I know this has been asked a tonne of times before... But how the Hell does the Noblesse Oblige Quest function? Literally tried EVERY combination of events in this utter pain in the Ass of a quest and he keeps failing me/saying not impressed and failing the guild.

Is it a Inhibition Lock/If your inhibition is to low then the actions needed change (As did it before with a PC with high enhibitions and got through fine... with no issues on a previous playthrough.)

Is there ANY hard and Fast/set step by step walthrough on it (NOT A DO THIS DO THAT version*)

*As Ive tried that with the other posts talking about this quest here and the official walkthrough... An actual step by step process on how you do this even so it passes.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017

1. Brothel work;
Tim. Specifically Tim while being a hucow agent and being fucked and milked at the same time. Maybe even with a little pregnancy event where he acknowledges knocking you up with a calf.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Tim. Specifically Tim while being a hucow agent and being fucked and milked at the same time. Maybe even with a little pregnancy event where he acknowledges knocking you up with a calf.
Mmmh. I wonder if an "unauthorized pregnancy" should be allowed. I feel like the Zanti family would take issue with that. I'll think about it, but it probably doesn't fit with the general pregnancy mechanics.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Mmmh. I wonder if an "unauthorized pregnancy" should be allowed. I feel like the Zanti family would take issue with that. I'll think about it, but it probably doesn't fit with the general pregnancy mechanics.
I mean, Tim doesn't strike me as one to hold back or as particularly intelligent. He's been a horny bastard from the beginning and quite obviously has a pregnancy fetish, given how he reacts to you becoming a breeder.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes