mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ah ok my bad must have got mixed up with the changelog, want to say that I've loved your work since TOTDC and coming back to caliross every few months for the past few years has always been amazing to see the progress on it!
She also appears in the game's ending as a cow, I wonder if that's the source of the confusion. Glad you liked TOTDC as well, I hope you are looking forward to the sequel, once I finish with Caliross. ^_^

I do my best to make reasonable progress every month. To be honest, sometimes I wish I had releases every 2 months (it helps whenever you have a somewhat larger idea in mind, and reduces the amount of time spent testing, uploading, spreading the news and so on), but this is better to keep people updated on how the game is coming along (plus, I wouldn't be able to charge "per release" anymore).

Man, the best part of this game (which has many great parts) was the cow breeder end. Too bad it's so short. Would love more content regarding this ending. It's very hard to find a game that scratches the "FMC gets voluntarily bred like a cow" itch.
I like that ending myself. I felt like the build up to becoming a cow was the more important part, so I didn't try to extend the ending. Out of curiousity, what more would you have wanted in it?

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
She also appears in the game's ending as a cow, I wonder if that's the source of the confusion. Glad you liked TOTDC as well, I hope you are looking forward to the sequel, once I finish with Caliross. ^_^

I do my best to make reasonable progress every month. To be honest, sometimes I wish I had releases every 2 months (it helps whenever you have a somewhat larger idea in mind, and reduces the amount of time spent testing, uploading, spreading the news and so on), but this is better to keep people updated on how the game is coming along (plus, I wouldn't be able to charge "per release" anymore).

I like that ending myself. I felt like the build up to becoming a cow was the more important part, so I didn't try to extend the ending. Out of curiousity, what more would you have wanted in it?
One thing I would say about the alternate path to becoming a cow with the zanti maids was that I thought something that involved repetitive events with stat reduction like the normal cow scenes would be better, with something like the maids approaching you at night when your sleeping in golden leaf causing forced events. The 3 events to become a cow girl as a noble seemed really fast to me.

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
As a guy who lost all his saves when my old computer bricked in the past I also would request for perhaps having 5 saves included in the base games at the start of different chapters for those who want a quicker way at replayability perhaps for some of the more text based events that would be hard to put into the gallery

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
One thing I would say about the alternate path to becoming a cow with the zanti maids was that I thought something that involved repetitive events with stat reduction like the normal cow scenes would be better, with something like the maids approaching you at night when your sleeping in golden leaf causing forced events. The 3 events to become a cow girl as a noble seemed really fast to me.
I feel you, but I didn't want to turn it into an entirely new path. I also figured that we already have the slow burn with the regular farm content, and this comes later in the game so in the end I decided to make it a quick deal.

As a guy who lost all his saves when my old computer bricked in the past I also would request for perhaps having 5 saves included in the base games at the start of different chapters for those who want a quicker way at replayability perhaps for some of the more text based events that would be hard to put into the gallery
I don't really have regular saves I use personally (the ones I have are all tweaked on the fly to test specific content). Maybe I can try asking my testers, however, and I can include the save files in a .7zip file inside the folder. It would probably need a short guide to go with it, so people know the choices tied to each save.

Cant wait to see TOTDC 2 too!
^_^

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Given that this is a breeding cow fetish - breeding while being milked. Otherwise Erica's not really a cow breeder but just a breeder. The missionary scene didn't fit the setting perfectly in my opinion. I don't know how other people feel on this, but for me this is part of the fetish

Also, you could make it more clear how the process works. When I first stumbled upon the farm I thought the repeated events were all the content there was. I didn't realize they were repeated to lower your stats. In hindsight it's clear what the hypnosis is supposed to do, though.

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
I feel you, but I didn't want to turn it into an entirely new path. I also figured that we already have the slow burn with the regular farm content, and this comes later in the game so in the end I decided to make it a quick deal.

I don't really have regular saves I use personally (the ones I have are all tweaked on the fly to test specific content). Maybe I can try asking my testers, however, and I can include the save files in a .7zip file inside the folder. It would probably need a short guide to go with it, so people know the choices tied to each save.

^_^
Yeap i completely get how making a new corruption line that more than probably 60% of players wouldn't see would be inconvenient. Was interested in seeing how the Zanti would treat a noble differently and was surprised it only took 3 "drink milk" events by a maid as compared to a variety of brainwashing by a magician, drugs + milking over a couple events on the normal farm path to get onto the cowgirl line. With normal milk that efficient you would think the Zanti Family would have considerably more influence than what is seen in game. The saves sound like a great idea though, would love to see it implemented in future versions

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Given that this is a breeding cow fetish - breeding while being milked. Otherwise Erica's not really a cow breeder but just a breeder. The missionary scene didn't fit the setting perfectly in my opinion. I don't know how other people feel on this, but for me this is part of the fetish

Also, you could make it more clear how the process works. When I first stumbled upon the farm I thought the repeated events were all the content there was. I didn't realize they were repeated to lower your stats. In hindsight it's clear what the hypnosis is supposed to do, though.
I see. Since we already have sex during milking in other scenes, I decided to go for something different. Maybe I should add an extra scene, but I don't want to get your hopes up, it's pretty late at this point.

I am not sure what kind of hints I could add at this point, but I'll think about it. One of the big flaws of the game (which I didn't think through at the start), was that I don't give notifications for stat changes. Since that info isn't a secret (you have the stats displayed in the menu), I should have probably made it always clear when a visible stat changes (this would also help testing and bug finding, coincidentally). If the stat changes were obvious, they could have been a hint already.

Yeap i completely get how making a new corruption line that more than probably 60% of players wouldn't see would be inconvenient. Was interested in seeing how the Zanti would treat a noble differently and was surprised it only took 3 "drink milk" events by a maid as compared to a variety of brainwashing by a magician, drugs + milking over a couple events on the normal farm path to get onto the cowgirl line. With normal milk that efficient you would think the Zanti Family would have considerably more influence than what is seen in game. The saves sound like a great idea though, would love to see it implemented in future versions

Marika truly is best maid to be more effective than that zanti magician :3
Yeah, I might have to at least extend the time period with some "filler" (a more generic scene in-between the main scenes), and imply that they are doing something extra whenever Erica sleeps at the mansion, perhaps.
No one ever complains about the Zanti maids... ;)

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
How does that path work? I didn't find anything in the walkthrough or H-scene list about becoming a cow through the maids.

Jul 28, 2018
How does that path work? I didn't find anything in the walkthrough or H-scene list about becoming a cow through the maids.
Get to Chapter 4 as a noble without any entanglements that would prevent you from working with the Zanti. (No Kira, Eliza, or Beatrice, for example.) Choose the Zanti offer for development. Talk to your new maids.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do I become the Emperors favorite!? I flirt at every chance but fucking Sarandi keeps getting picked!!!
Actually, it's possible to become the favourite. You need a mix of good relationship (as in, being friendly and appreciated) and flirting. You can search the walkthrough linked in the game folder for more details. CTRL+F for "harem path" or "favourite", and you should find the section (harem path is a sub-category of royal castle, near the bottom of the walkthrough).

How do I repair the town in Turning a new leaf?
You can talk to Keiko. Among the various things she discusses, she should also tell you how much the various repairs cost, and if you have the money, you can give it to her to start the works. They take 3 days at minimum to be completed, though. Some specific repairs might require you go talk to people as well. Again, check the quest in the walkthrough, if you want all the details.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any reason why my resolution is low in fullscreen?
It's just the engine. This is an old version of RPG Maker (VX Ace) and it has a whopping 544x416 internal resolution. You can play around with the F5-F6 keys to try some options for the aspect ratio and how to display the game, but that's about it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there any secrets like it says..I spent 5 minutes clicking everywhere couldn't find a thing
If you use "detect magic", you should see the fallen trunk shine, and you'll get an explanation of how the spell works. You can also use push on the boulder to see how you can move that around (which does come into play in some puzzles later on). I don't think I added any really exciting secrets in here, since it's before the game really begins, so my apologies if it was misleading.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How can I move Jin to golden leaf ? I don't see any dialog option like that while talking to him.
Did you enter the mansion at least once after becoming a noble? That's the only requirement. Oh, and you must ask during the morning or afternoon (I thought moving out at night didn't make too much sense).

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes