mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how cose is this game to completion?
It should be completed within this year, 5 months if everything goes according to plans. It used to be closer, but patrons voted to add more content. Also, note that you can already finish the main story, I am mostly adding side content.

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
It should be completed within this year, 5 months if everything goes according to plans. It used to be closer, but patrons voted to add more content. Also, note that you can already finish the main story, I am mostly adding side content.
Just wondering, what is the requisite to start chapter 4? Used the finish 3rd temple cheat path but still cant start chapter 4 so Im assuming i didnt complete something.

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Just wondering, what is the requisite to start chapter 4? Used the finish 3rd temple cheat path but still cant start chapter 4 so Im assuming i didnt complete something.
After 3rd temple you need to visit your uncle(in mage guild) and visit you parents(village next to the mountain pass on rahib side). After that on world map PC will have short monologue and this open chapter 4 transfer.

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
After 3rd temple you need to visit your uncle(in mage guild) and visit you parents(village next to the mountain pass on rahib side). After that on world map PC will have short monologue and this open chapter 4 transfer.
Ah ok, gonna try that out thanks man!

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Y
Yeap it worked! Cheers man!

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Just wondering, how would I trigger the alternate zanti path in chapter 4 with the zanti maids?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how to fix this bug? 2 erica at same time
Do you know when this first started? I can probably fix it for you if you send me the save file, but I need to know more first.

Just wondering, how would I trigger the alternate zanti path in chapter 4 with the zanti maids?
Assuming you already have the maids, when you walk to the living room the maid there can offer you some milk. She only does that if you already introduced yourself to her and aren't involved with Beatrix or Eliza (this is to avoid having certain paths that aren't planned to cross overlap). If you refuse, the path ends there.

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
Do you know when this first started? I can probably fix it for you if you send me the save file, but I need to know more first.

Assuming you already have the maids, when you walk to the living room the maid there can offer you some milk. She only does that if you already introduced yourself to her and aren't involved with Beatrix or Eliza (this is to avoid having certain paths that aren't planned to cross overlap). If you refuse, the path ends there.
it started when completing the prodigal son quest's, the exact moment when bug occur is when i defeated tristan.

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018

ah ok thanks! was looking at angelica only and didnt notice the 2nd maid downstairs

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
it started when completing the prodigal son quest's, the exact moment when bug occur is when i defeated tristan.
Here is the fixed save. I can't figure out how it happened, though. Did you by any chance leave the farm without being milked by using the travel sphere? Do you have a save prior to the fight, maybe?

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
Here is the fixed save. I can't figure out how it happened, though. Did you by any chance leave the farm without being milked by using the travel sphere? Do you have a save prior to the fight, maybe?
1. nope
2. fortunately i have here the save file
3. thanks for the save file

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
1. nope
2. fortunately i have here the save file
3. thanks for the save file
Thanks for letting me know and sharing the files. I am not sure when you managed to get Cow #548 outside the barn, that version of the protagonist is supposed to appear only when we go to the farm. I'll chalk it off to a random occurrance for now, but if it ever happens again, let me know right away.

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for letting me know and sharing the files. I am not sure when you managed to get Cow #548 outside the barn, that version of the protagonist is supposed to appear only when we go to the farm. I'll chalk it off to a random occurrance for now, but if it ever happens again, let me know right away.
Also just wondering, what are the requirements for the various keikow scenes, only seem to be able to get the initial one and the standard one after that.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Also just wondering, what are the requirements for the various keikow scenes, only seem to be able to get the initial one and the standard one after that.
I think those 2 scenes are all there is for now. You have the hypnosis, the first time you take her to the barn, and then the repeating scene whenever you go back.

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
How do you cast the ritual spell? I'm at the end of ch4, the research station says I already know the ritual spell and it can only be used during a full moon, and my inventory under charms shows I have the ritual gemstone, yet the spell doesn't show up in my spell list even when I decline turning into a wolf on a full moon. Without figuring out how to access the spell, I can't figure out how to open the temple in the forest.

UPDATE: I figured it out. I had to equip the ritual gemstone as an accessory before I could cast the spell.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdqp

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
I think those 2 scenes are all there is for now. You have the hypnosis, the first time you take her to the barn, and then the repeating scene whenever you go back.
Ah ok my bad must have got mixed up with the changelog, want to say that I've loved your work since TOTDC and coming back to caliross every few months for the past few years has always been amazing to see the progress on it!

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Man, the best part of this game (which has many great parts) was the cow breeder end. Too bad it's so short. Would love more content regarding this ending. It's very hard to find a game that scratches the "FMC gets voluntarily bred like a cow" itch.

Jan 7, 2020
im probs being dumb But I don't know how to trigger getting an investment to expanded Golden Leaf. Is there a specific thing I need to do or is it like a random event? I want to get to the Party Hard quest.

Reactions: Ekcho666

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
im probs being dumb But I don't know how to trigger getting an investment to expanded Golden Leaf. Is there a specific thing I need to do or is it like a random event? I want to get to the Party Hard quest.
To do expansions you need to be in chapter 4 and to get Party Hard you need to have done all the repairs and started the town expansion. Hope that helps :)

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes