Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
4 Crashes in a row?...:cautious:

Also, you didn't create a backup save after the first time? ...:cautious:

Last edited:

HugeCyborg

Nov 4, 2022
I can't seem to get the game to be larger than only a small portion of my monitor, anyone know of a way to force fullscreen?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Alt-Enter doesn't seem to work, a smaller screen appearing for a split second in the top corner as well as F6 making the game very pixelated. Are there any other solutions or am I doing something wrong?
Alt+Enter should do it, I don't know what's the problem there. However, you can use F5 and F6 to cycle through various options available, that should get you the result you want anyway. VX Ace has a low resolution (544x416) so playing it fullscreen is going to look pixellated no matter what.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Another year under our belts! Don't worry though, I have developed a perpetual development machine*, which means no matter which year, Caliross is always 6 months away from being finished! Enjoy all the upside of live services, without any of the downsides!** Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and get the dopamine fix you crave thanks to the numbers growing with each release.***

*I call it "lazy bum mdqp".
**I am not really aware of any upsides to live services, though.
***Actual content growth is purely optional and coincidental.

Direct link:

Reactions: Ekcho666 and gf199

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Yay Magic academy will happen, can't wait.
And first minor bug report: after you rest until evening in your Rahib house, it will still be bright outside until you enter some place that's open at night and then exit.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yay Magic academy will happen, can't wait.
And first minor bug report: after you rest until evening in your Rahib house, it will still be bright outside until you enter some place that's open at night and then exit.
Thanks! The schedule in Tarkas and the house in Rahib need as much feedback as possible, since they are fairly new and there is a bunch of stuff that can get funky. I'll fix the lighting issue for version 0.9998 (or 0.9997, if I release an urgent fix for the patreon version and I add this one to the "patch").

Alpha & Bravo

Mar 29, 2022
Another year under our belts! Don't worry though, I have developed a perpetual development machine*, which means no matter which year, Caliross is always 6 months away from being finished! Enjoy all the upside of live services, without any of the downsides!** Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and get the dopamine fix you crave thanks to the numbers growing with each release.***

*I call it "lazy bum mdqp".
**I am not really aware of any upsides to live services, though.
***Actual content growth is purely optional and coincidental.

Direct link: Mega
Will you be updating the walkthrough soon? It's bothering me that it's sort of outdated. I understand if there're more pressing concerns, though.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Will you be updating the walkthrough soon? It's bothering me that it's sort of outdated. I understand if there're more pressing concerns, though.
Maybe I'll add something to it this month. I try not to work on it too much, since that's all time taken away from developing the game, but I'll see if I can add some stuff to it in my spare time.

Jul 30, 2017
With the schedule you can set like working at the Brooding Dragon in morning and afternoon.

and in the afternoon the usual message about having already worked today shows up.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
With the schedule you can set like working at the Brooding Dragon in morning and afternoon.

and in the afternoon the usual message about having already worked today shows up.
That makes sense. I could add a filter to avoid repeating jobs that cannot be repeated in the same day, but it's probably not a high priority improvement. I'll write down a note for it, though.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Caliross, the Shapeshifter's Legacy [v0.9996] [mdqp] Compressed

PC (865MB/405MB)

Have made two version one with 60% png quality (405MB) and one with 40% png quality (368MB).
Don't forget to intall the
to run the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes