mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is it possible to defeat Cassidy in race trial (werewolf route) in v0.9995? Only 8 seconds to get to the end...Tried to use mouse transformation just after the start of race but this doesn't help.
You need to use two shortcuts to win (you'll probably have to investigate the area first, to set the first one up). You also need to have access to the mouse and fish transformations.

First, you need to clear some dried up roots and with hand of fire (this reveals a small passage), then you must turn into a mouse during the race to enter it.
This will move you on top of the mount in the next screen. Run north and turn into a fish to jump in the small water pool and swim to the bubbles in the center (the small pool is connected to an underground river, and will take you to the goal fast enough to stay ahead of Cassidy.

Reactions: aviraprem1

aviraprem1

Jan 1, 2018
During pregnancy if at night go to the bathhouse - it is possible to went out of it to the city map - not sure is this correct or not.

aviraprem1

Jan 1, 2018
Is it possible to reset Bimbo? Tried to use the help of dragon under the temple - but unfortunately he doesn't reset Bimbo.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
During pregnancy if at night go to the bathhouse - it is possible to went out of it to the city map - not sure is this correct or not.
Definitely a bug, thanks for letting me know.

Is it possible to reset Bimbo? Tried to use the help of dragon under the temple - but unfortunately he doesn't reset Bimbo.
Generally speaking, I didn't make traits reversible in the regular game (there are a couple of paths which assume you have the trait, since you get it during the path). If you want to, you can use the "travel sphere" in your key items (a debug tool) and then go to the green ball in the left side of the room. It allows you to toggle traits, so you can avoid most of the related content (some specific paths might still act as if you have the trait, as mentioned above, but this reverts most changes back). Make sure you save before messing with the travel sphere, just in case.

Reactions: aviraprem1

aviraprem1

Jan 1, 2018
Definitely a bug, thanks for letting me know.
Thank you, could you also check please - in Nelson's shop I saw a strange phrase from Nelson like "thank you for delivering the letters", but I only walked around his shop all the time before receiving the scenes.

And one more - during Researching by keyword Hanatora - time passes every time I try to find smth in Guild library. At the same time, if I try research one more time, for example "Healing potions", it is prohibited and I should choose another keyword in the menu. Or if try to search "Two needles" - it says nothing exaxt was found for the first time, but may the next time smth may be found - you found the second time some info and it is prohibited to search for the one more time. So, couldn't understand - why it is possible to search one more time keyword Hanatora - possibly smth may be found in this library after some event or at specific time?
Or for Dragoon keyword it says "you check the book you already read" and repeats each time the same information about its weaknesses or moon time, but no word smth like "you cannot find anything new, only the book you already read". And also no time passes. For Two needles - no repeat of information, just rejection... A little bit strange from my point of view, but maybe a feature.
+ Cannot understand how to "unuse" Gaart - only "use in next battle" in menu.

Last edited:

aviraprem1

Jan 1, 2018
1. Smth strange with furniture... (Highrock, Leonard's house 2nd floor)
2. Some feature with chapters list...
3. Possibly got a bug - couldn't dig the treasure in Quest For Glory quest (Fort map). Made the correct quantity of steps using Shift but nothing happens near the old tree. Tried different actions to solve somehow this, not sure, possibly TimeControl with/ wo + TogglePlayerCollision helped. After digging the treasure smth very strange happened - after saying words by Kevin it is possible to move as usual by Erica. If go to the menu + go in and out the travel sphere (after not ablying to dig the treasure and catching this situation, I decided to check Time Sphere Toggle one more time but missed it and pushed Travel Sphere accidentally to get this situation) -> you and bandit will be teleported several steps to the right, all NPCs are teleported to place they were been before digging the treasure
4. Cought the problem with no possibility to save the progress. Several slots became empty (no text) and no slots it was possible to save. Just exit&run the game to solve the problem.
* (only bimbo state were reversed using cheats).

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you, could you also check please - in Nelson's shop I saw a strange phrase from Nelson like "thank you for delivering the letters", but I only walked around his shop all the time before receiving the scenes.

And one more - during Researching by keyword Hanatora - time passes every time I try to find smth in Guild library. At the same time, if I try research one more time, for example "Healing potions", it is prohibited and I should choose another keyword in the menu. Or if try to search "Two needles" - it says nothing exaxt was found for the first time, but may the next time smth may be found - you found the second time some info and it is prohibited to search for the one more time. So, couldn't understand - why it is possible to search one more time keyword Hanatora - possibly smth may be found in this library after some event or at specific time?
Or for Dragoon keyword it says "you check the book you already read" and repeats each time the same information about its weaknesses or moon time, but no word smth like "you cannot find anything new, only the book you already read". And also no time passes. For Two needles - no repeat of information, just rejection... A little bit strange from my point of view, but maybe a feature.
+ Cannot understand how to "unuse" Gaart - only "use in next battle" in menu.
So you were in Nelson's shop just searching around and suddenly you got a thank you? Did You see his sex scene, first? He gives you the mini-quest to deliver the letters after the first sex scene.

The Hanatora thing is a minor oversight. Since we don't learn anything important, I never bothered to track the search result, so the game couldn't skip re-doing the search either. I made sure to change it now. There are also "advanced libraries" in the game, so I might add a new research topic for her there, eventually.

For the Dragoon search, I wanted to keep the info available to re-read, so I kept most of the message the same, while avoiding the time passage after the first read. I could change it to go back to the topic search, but I think it's fine as is.

I never added an option to go "solo" in battles after you get a summon. The game isn't tightly balanced, but I never explored the idea, so I didn't bother with removing summons, only swapping them if you have multiple available (you can only pick one summon at a time for your party).

1. Smth strange with furniture... (Highrock, Leonard's house 2nd floor)
2. Some feature with chapters list...
3. Possibly got a bug - couldn't dig the treasure in Quest For Glory quest (Fort map). Made the correct quantity of steps using Shift but nothing happens near the old tree. Tried different actions to solve somehow this, not sure, possibly TimeControl with/ wo + TogglePlayerCollision helped. After digging the treasure smth very strange happened - after saying words by Kevin it is possible to move as usual by Erica. If go to the menu + go in and out the travel sphere (after not ablying to dig the treasure and catching this situation, I decided to check Time Sphere Toggle one more time but missed it and pushed Travel Sphere accidentally to get this situation) -> you and bandit will be teleported several steps to the right, all NPCs are teleported to place they were been before digging the treasure
4. Cought the problem with no possibility to save the progress. Several slots became empty (no text) and no slots it was possible to save. Just exit&run the game to solve the problem.
* (only bimbo state were reversed using cheats).
1. Thanks for letting me know, I'll fix it ASAP;
2. It seems like this showed chapter 5 before reaching it, so I'll fix that as well;
3. Did you follow the steps exactly? The digging works with "checkpoints" so if you don't hit all of them AND in the right order, the game won't let you dig and you have to go back to the start and follow the steps again (stepping over the same checkpoint twice also resets the flag, although I could change this).
You shouldn't be allowed to move after Kevin talks, I'll make sure to fix that. You could have still ended the quest by casting "Push" on the rock and pushing it over the bandit. Yes, leaving the map in any way (including the Travel Sphere) resets the positions of the NPCs, sadly.
4. I think this happens if the game's folder and the files inside are somehow set to read-only, but I am not 100% sure. I have heard other reports of it, but sadly I am not sure what triggers this.

All the bugs should get fixed in version 0.9997, unless I decide to go for a hotfix and add these to 0.9996

Reactions: Ekcho666

aviraprem1

Jan 1, 2018
So you were in Nelson's shop just searching around and suddenly you got a thank you? Did You see his sex scene, first? He gives you the mini-quest to deliver the letters after the first sex scene.
Thank you for your reply, yes, I saw sex scene, but no mini game after that. Tried to speak with him just now, but nothing changes - only introduction like "if you want to check out my staff...shop here in Salina...in Tarkas you will...bathhouse...apartnment in slums" (shorted a bit his words above; cannot understand he is talking about about bath and apartments) + possible to select only "Ask about the shop" after that or Nevermind.

Did you follow the steps exactly?
Yes, I tried many times to make it exactly as prescribed. Only after I got desperate and started trying to reboot, reset something in the cheat menu, etc. - managed to dig out the warehouse.

Also could you check please the screenshot with description of quest "The missing link" - it says smth like "Caliross/ Any library" in description, but I tried to search in libraries (expept Royal one) - coudn't find anything. So, I bought the map from the merchant in the Bazaar location without finding anything in library.

+ Update: don't know why, but cannot finish the quest "Turning a New Leaf" (check the screens pls - pairs from different story time)

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you for your reply, yes, I saw sex scene, but no mini game after that. Tried to speak with him just now, but nothing changes - only introduction like "if you want to check out my staff...shop here in Salina...in Tarkas you will...bathhouse...apartnment in slums" (shorted a bit his words above; cannot understand he is talking about about bath and apartments) + possible to select only "Ask about the shop" after that or Nevermind.
You must have misread the first time, which is why things got confusing. Basically, he asked you to deliver a few letters for him (he wasn't thanking you, but asking you to take them). When you talk to him afterward, he reminds you of where to deliver the letters (your "little errand"). The places he mentions should have a mailbox outside for you to drop the envelopes in.

Since the quest is very small, I never wrote an entry for it in the questlog.

Yes, I tried many times to make it exactly as prescribed. Only after I got desperate and started trying to reboot, reset something in the cheat menu, etc. - managed to dig out the warehouse.

Also could you check please the screenshot with description of quest "The missing link" - it says smth like "Caliross/ Any library" in description, but I tried to search in libraries (expept Royal one) - coudn't find anything. So, I bought the map from the merchant in the Bazaar location without finding anything in library.

This is the starting point, you found as well, right? This seems to work just fine for me, so I am not sure what went wrong.

For the questlog, that's probably a mistake from a previous version of the quest. The location should be just "Caliross", since you don't know where the temple is specifically. Sorry about that.

+ Update: don't know why, but cannot finish the quest "Turning a New Leaf" (check the screens pls - pairs from different story time)
The quest does have a warning in the description (as you can see, it says "currently incomplete"). I wasn't sure if I wanted to add more content to it or not, which is why the quest doesn't get marked as finished. I'll probably tweak it soon, either to have more content, or to complete once all the objectives are accomplished.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
this prob has been asked before, but will there be more content with the 2 Naris in Highrock?
Currently it isn't part of the plans. I might do a Patreon poll on secondary characters and include them in it (so it's possible they get a new scene), but that's about it.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Not all. Also there isn't a great focus on combat overall, and sexy stuff is usually accessed in different ways.
Aaah you're a game developer
Thank you

Would you please just adding some sign for the quest and H Scene
IE: ! that sign for a quest and Heart Mark for the h scene so it would be more easier to complete and some recollection room + hint how to get the scene

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Aaah you're a game developer
Thank you

Would you please just adding some sign for the quest and H Scene
IE: ! that sign for a quest and Heart Mark for the h scene so it would be more easier to complete and some recollection room + hint how to get the scene
At this point, the game as more than 50 quests and hundreds of scenes, so it would be hard to retrofit this kind of stuff (some characters do have balloons when they got a quest or something to say, but it's overall rare). However, if you talk to someone and they have a portrait (or even better, a bust appears when you first talk to them), they are important characters, and usually those are the ones with the most scenes.

For hints, you can check the walkthrough and the (incomplete) H-scenes list (you should have a link in the game's folder). If you have any specific suggestions for what you'd like add to those next, let me know, and I might consider to include it next time I expand those.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes