mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Getting ever closer to either an extra digit... or the jump to 1.0 :eek:
Given the current projections (due to the extended development the patrons voted for), I'll have to actually come up with a reasonable version number, since it should be at least 5 more months before we reach 1.0. On the other hand, it's going to look weird compared to the previous numbers, so I am not sure what would be the least confusing approach. XD XD XD

ErogeD

Dec 27, 2022
The game looks really interesting. For some reason though, I can't get it to work. I did install the RPGM Ace RTP but whenever I try to open the Caliross_0.9996 exe, nothing happens. So not sure if it even is able to install the game properly. It's really weird.

Reactions: Lilifox

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The game looks really interesting. For some reason though, I can't get it to work. I did install the RPGM Ace RTP but whenever I try to open the Caliross_0.9996 exe, nothing happens. So not sure if it even is able to install the game properly. It's really weird.
If you are having problems, maybe you can try downloading the game from my . There is the usual installer and also a zipped version, so if the installer doesn't work, maybe the zipped version will still be fine. I can't imagine why the regular installer wouldn't work, however.

ErogeD

Dec 27, 2022
If you are having problems, maybe you can try downloading the game from my . There is the usual installer and also a zipped version, so if the installer doesn't work, maybe the zipped version will still be fine. I can't imagine why the regular installer wouldn't work, however.
Thanks! Using the zipped version worked.

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So, will we reach 1.0 by Christmas?
In theory, we should get it before that. Given how terrible my estimations usually are, and how much of a simp I am for my Mistress "Feature Creep", I don't know how much you can trust me, though. :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: Blortz

cheddy413

Jan 19, 2018
In theory, we should get it before that. Given how terrible my estimations usually are, and how much of a simp I am for my Mistress "Feature Creep", I don't know how much you can trust me, though. :ROFLMAO:
Honestly don't mind feature creep. You're pretty good at doing regular updates and since the game is completable at this point.. anything beyond this is just a bonus (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how much content is in this game as of now in number of sex scenes for example?
The scenes number in the hundreds right now, but I must admit I don't have an accurate count. Probably 300+.

Can you move Jin to Golden Leaf if he's dominant?
I think I made it so that you can. You get a different comment from him if he is dominant... Although I think I forgot to write something appropriate if you move him back. I'll have to double-check.

Reactions: Blortz

Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Does anyone have a save as a noble with Zanti Maids but not on the Zanti path so the alternate Zanti Path can be taken?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes