mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
help im stuck in the cave View attachment 2246514
In which version of the game did you get to the cave? At one point, it was possible to reach it before the appropriate chapter, and if you don't have the mouse and fish transformations you can't progress. The bug should have been fixed a while ago, however.

If you are simply lost, you should check the walkthrough (linked in the game folder). The quest is " Rendez-vous With Fate".

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Ah, December: the holiday season. The gifts! Well, anyone checking this game is automatically put on the naughty list (Santa Claus runs a gentle, techno-dictatorship), so forget about getting anything but rocks*. At least my game will keep you guys warm**. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , if you are curious and can't help peek behind the curtains.

*Coal is too valuable this year.
**By cooking your GPUs thanks to the really hot girls on display, obviously.

Direct link:

Reactions: Ekcho666

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9995
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
In which version of the game did you get to the cave? At one point, it was possible to reach it before the appropriate chapter, and if you don't have the mouse and fish transformations you can't progress. The bug should have been fixed a while ago, however.

If you are simply lost, you should check the walkthrough (linked in the game folder). The quest is " Rendez-vous With Fate".
version 0.9993

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Possibly a bug, but transformations don't work at all, even when standing next to a place where you can transform it's all greyed out.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
version 0.9993
Mmmh, it might have still been around then. What chapter are you in? Do you have "Rendez-vous With Fate" in your questlog? You might have to go back to a previous save, unfortunately.

Possibly a bug, but transformations don't work at all, even when standing next to a place where you can transform it's all greyed out.
The transformation spells in the menu don't work? What about regular spells? Where/when did you try this, exactly?

smartscreen windows detected virus
hello .EXE
Which version did you download? I know from time to time the RPG Maker executable archive can give false positives, but this one is new to me? Maybe try downloading the version from (you can download a zipped version there, which should exclude any false positives).

and here it is
another "9" added to the version
We have been on this amount of nines for a while... Or am I lying? Perhaps I secretly add and remove them in each release. I suggest playing them all, to stay on top of this mystery. :^ (but not really, it's actually the same amount)

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
The transformation spells in the menu don't work? What about regular spells? Where/when did you try this, exactly?
Regular spells work. At first I just wanted to check out the new area for werewolf quest so I tried to transform there but it didn't work for some reason. Then I tried on some other areas with holes in the wall or areas where I can dive as a fish, but it's still greyed out.

calerr.jpg calerr2.jpg

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Regular spells work. At first I just wanted to check out the new area for werewolf quest so I tried to transform there but it didn't work for some reason. Then I tried on some other areas with holes in the wall or areas where I can dive as a fish, but it's still greyed out.
I might know what happened. Did you recently play through the quest which involves freeing the mermaid from the theater? I think I didn't restore the transformations at the end of that quest (transformations get disabled when you are already transformed as another person).

If that's the problem, going to sleep should fix it (I'll also make sure to fix it in the quest anyway, but if sleeping is enough it won't be a problem even if I don't fix it right away, I think).

Reactions: gf199

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, I did finish that quest but I didn't go to sleep it seems. Sleeping fixed it, thanks for help.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Crashes with out errors, text out from speach window. It's okay for that game? Any fixes?
As someone asked above, do you have the installed? That's necessary for the game to work.

aviraprem1

Jan 1, 2018
Is it possible to defeat Cassidy in race trial (werewolf route) in v0.9995? Only 8 seconds to get to the end...Tried to use mouse transformation just after the start of race but this doesn't help.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes