mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
are the vampire and the lycanthrope path mutually exclusive?
No. The vampire path stops you from starting the cowgirl path and as a werewolf, you can't get tricked into slavery (which is more like an extended bad end).

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
You can hold down "W" to skip dialogues.

As a noble, after you expand the town (without getting involved with the cowgirl path), and if you fixed up the mansion and the city, you can throw a party. To prepare for the party, you must hire maids, and Olivia is one of them.
ah i see, its because im on the cowgirl path :(

Jun 2, 2019
How do you talk to Erica's father for A Tale For The Future? I can't find him anywhere during the day after the Blood Ties meeting, and at night he simply asks if Erica has talked to all of their neighbours.

Jul 28, 2018
How do you talk to Erica's father for A Tale For The Future? I can't find him anywhere during the day after the Blood Ties meeting, and at night he simply asks if Erica has talked to all of their neighbours.
Come back in Chapter 5.

(The quest is made active if you talk to Alec's mentor in Chapter 4, but otherwise you won't get it until Chapter 5 when you're done with the book. That's probably a bug.)

Reactions: Anvandarnamnet

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Come back in Chapter 5.

(The quest is made active if you talk to Alec's mentor in Chapter 4, but otherwise you won't get it until Chapter 5 when you're done with the book. That's probably a bug.)
It's definitely an oversight. I should just delay the possibility to ask about this to Alec's mentor, that's probably the best solution. I have different comments when starting chapter 5 depending on whether you talked to him or not, so I was probably planning for it to be available at the end of chapter 4, but that just makes it awkward (since you then have 2 actions queued up, advancing the chapter and deciding the book's fate).

Jun 2, 2019
Well, just finished the game, and the only bugs I noticed were the talk-to-dad-objective-early oversight and Baal having the option to revert Catherine possessing Erica after Ghosts n' Harlots despite having picked the other option in that quest (and that may because I'd updated the game from 0.9991 to 0.9994 between completing the quest and getting to Baal), neither of which were significant. Definitely a great game, with a good story and interesting side-content, and I'm happy to hear that it sounds like it'll continue to be filled out with more for a while yet!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Well, just finished the game, and the only bugs I noticed were the talk-to-dad-objective-early oversight and Baal having the option to revert Catherine possessing Erica after Ghosts n' Harlots despite having picked the other option in that quest (and that may because I'd updated the game from 0.9991 to 0.9994 between completing the quest and getting to Baal), neither of which were significant. Definitely a great game, with a good story and interesting side-content, and I'm happy to hear that it sounds like it'll continue to be filled out with more for a while yet!
Glad you had fun with it! Also, thanks for the report. The Catherine/Baal bug should be fixed in version 0.9996.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Besides the pc, the maid, and the futa, are there any other female characters that can be turned into cowgirls?
Not at the moment, although there is a consideration for Lea, the slave you can purchase. I am not sure if I'll get around to it or not, though.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I think you should consider Ariel to become a cowgirl if she gets chosen as captain
We'll see. It's not a bad suggestion, but the cowgirl path has a lot of content already, so it's not high priority, all things considered.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
I need helps guys. I have the "First Dig" quest and it tell me to talk to Alpharius, but when I do he doesn't give me the location for the 1st temple. He just says they're hard to find.

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
I need helps guys. I have the "First Dig" quest and it tell me to talk to Alpharius, but when I do he doesn't give me the location for the 1st temple. He just says they're hard to find.
Ask about the shapeshifters and there is an option for him to take you to the temple.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
This might've been answered before, but I'm still interested about consequences of publishing your book (with full contents or with some parts omitted).
Shapeshifters are generally in hiding so I'd like to know if there's gonna be some extra events if Erica publishes the book with full details about their origins. Though this might be a bit too much to add at this point, I'd be interested in a quest or two.
It would be nice to get some new spell or something if you decide to donate your book to Zanark library since the library would surely find that book interesting.

Also, new Golden leaf is looking great, I like it. Hopefully we'll get to see fixed docks later (that guy in the middle of the road is still unloading some materials) since the warehouse is still damaged, there's some garbage around and a destroyed boat (ugh, I'm so damn picky).
A quest to remove constant rain would also be nice since that's definitely not normal and would make Golden leaf more popular (then again, I'm too picky so this can be ignored).

Reactions: Ekcho666
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes