mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can you unlock all the 99 pages in the picture gallery?
Not in a single save file through playing regularly. You can, however, Use the debug/cheat tool to unlock all images (in the "travel sphere", check the bottom-left corner, interacting with the NPC there allows you to unlock all CGs).

Nov 24, 2020
Hey i need some help here, i use Joiplay for play this game and after the menu page i've got this 'Error'.
Script 'Cache' line 106: Errno::ENOENT occured.
No such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/!Door1 (only if i play continue, if not is missing World_A1)
Someone can help me please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilifox

Tintyxx

Jun 19, 2022
Hey i need some help here, i use Joiplay for play this game and after the menu page i've got this 'Error'.
Script 'Cache' line 106: Errno::ENOENT occured.
No such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/!Door1 (only if i play continue, if not is missing World_A1)
Someone can help me please?

I had a problem like this too but for me it's Script 'cache' line 106:error:ENNOENT occured.

No such file or directory - graphics/Tilesets/World_A1
Whenever I press start

Reactions: Lilifox
Jul 28, 2018
Yep. So, someone can help me please?
You and Tintyxx are missing the RTP for RPG Maker VX Ace.

If playing on Windows you should go to and download and (re)install the various RTPs from there.

Joiplay usually prompts you to download the appropriate RTP the first time you start a game that needs it. (It gives you a dialog with the options "Default" or "Null"; you should pick "Default".) You may need to go into Joiplay's Settings (via the ... menu on the game selection screen), scroll to the bottom, and pick "Clear Runtime Packages". Then start the game again and let it download the RTP again.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2020
You and Tintyxx are missing the RTP for RPG Maker VX Ace.

If playing on Windows you should go to and download and (re)install the various RTPs from there.

Joiplay usually prompts you to download the appropriate RTP the first time you start a game that needs it. (It gives you a dialog with the options "Default" or "Null"; you should pick "Default".) You may need to go into Joiplay's Settings (via the ... menu on the game selection screen), scroll to the bottom, and pick "Clear Runtime Packages". Then start the game again and let it download the RTP again.
Thank you so much mate!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
November is almost gone, but this update is here to stay*! If you aren't a pervert yet, now it's the time to get started. You too can disappoint your parents following 5 easy steps**! Start by downloading the game or at . Check the changelog , if you can't wait to learn what's cooking.

*Until next month.

**Steps not included.

Direct link:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
An up-and-coming historian.
Whether a Mage or an Adventurer, she does not forget to whore herself out for good measure.
A shapeshifter.. that only changes boob size..
Pass, not because of bad imagery, or poor storytelling, instead, because of poor execution to combine both of them and stay true to her race.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Greetings dev, I haven't played your game for a long time and I have three questions about :
1 - How does the game's sandbox work? is it just related to quests or actions that can be repeated like dates, interactions with npcs and repeating the sex scenes via these interactions ? (gallery system breaks sandbox immersion in my view).
2- pregnancy is game content or ending ?
3 - will the game end after the ending or do you intend to let the player continue after the ending so that they have access to the other content of the game ?

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
An up-and-coming historian.
Whether a Mage or an Adventurer, she does not forget to whore herself out for good measure.
A shapeshifter.. that only changes boob size..
Pass, not because of bad imagery, or poor storytelling, instead, because of poor execution to combine both of them and stay true to her race.
1. You don't have to whore yourself out at all (even though that's an option)
2. You can do a hell of a lot more than altering boob size (considering you don't even do that yourself)
Did you even play the game?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Greetings dev, I haven't played your game for a long time and I have three questions about :
1 - How does the game's sandbox work? is it just related to quests or actions that can be repeated like dates, interactions with npcs and repeating the sex scenes via these interactions ? (gallery system breaks sandbox immersion in my view).
2- pregnancy is game content or ending ?
3 - will the game end after the ending or do you intend to let the player continue after the ending so that they have access to the other content of the game ?
1 - Things you can repeat everyday are jobs (which often include sexy content), certain scenes (the majority of scenes can't be repeated, but certain characters are always up for some bedroom action), various minor activities (some mini-games, actions to alter some of your stats,). The bulk of the game is unique, non-repeatable content, with a focus on choices and consequences.
2 - Both. If you get pregnant (assuming it's not during an ending), you can usually decide if you want to retire, or speed up the pregnancy to get back to adventuring. If you speed up the pregnancy, you get 3 days with some unique content related to your pregnancy (but you can't play in the regular sandbox, mainly to avoid weird inconsistencies), where you can stay at home, or visit some of the places around the city to get some unique content.
3 - The game already has an ending, and after the epilogue which lists what's going to happen because of your actions, you can keep playing if you missed some quests (of course, if the quest outcome is featured in the epilogue, you can't see it this way). I do have some quests which might expand the ending in the future, but the main storyline is 100% complete already, what's missing is side-content.

Going to try it for the first time, how much content is there as of now??
I know we had more than 10 hours for a single playthrough a while ago, but I am honestly not sure how much more there is right now. It depends a lot on how much of a completionist you are, especially since some content is mutually exclusive, so you probably need at least 2 playthroughs to see everything or close to it.

Reactions: Ekcho666

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Just wanted to know.

Is there any non male involved pregnancy, think futa or temporary dick or something along those lines?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
will only be good if they add save that if you uninstall and reinstall, you won't have to restart from scratch

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just wanted to know.

Is there any non male involved pregnancy, think futa or temporary dick or something along those lines?
There is for an ending with a specific futa character, but not for general gameplay. Futas are rare in the game world overall.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
will only be good if they add save that if you uninstall and reinstall, you won't have to restart from scratch
You can use old saves in newer versions, but you have to copy/paste the saves every time you upgrade, since they are in the game folder.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
1 - Things you can repeat everyday are jobs (which often include sexy content), certain scenes (the majority of scenes can't be repeated, but certain characters are always up for some bedroom action), various minor activities (some mini-games, actions to alter some of your stats,). The bulk of the game is unique, non-repeatable content, with a focus on choices and consequences.
2 - Both. If you get pregnant (assuming it's not during an ending), you can usually decide if you want to retire, or speed up the pregnancy to get back to adventuring. If you speed up the pregnancy, you get 3 days with some unique content related to your pregnancy (but you can't play in the regular sandbox, mainly to avoid weird inconsistencies), where you can stay at home, or visit some of the places around the city to get some unique content.
3 - The game already has an ending, and after the epilogue which lists what's going to happen because of your actions, you can keep playing if you missed some quests (of course, if the quest outcome is featured in the epilogue, you can't see it this way). I do have some quests which might expand the ending in the future, but the main storyline is 100% complete already, what's missing is side-content.

I know we had more than 10 hours for a single playthrough a while ago, but I am honestly not sure how much more there is right now. It depends a lot on how much of a completionist you are, especially since some content is mutually exclusive, so you probably need at least 2 playthroughs to see everything or close to it.
I get it, I can only say if I really liked the game or not after playing it, I particularly understand games with unique events and decisions that have consequences but when you have a sandbox I prefer that most of the sex scenes are still available and not tied to a route specifies or non-repetitive scenes, after all sandbox is about doing repetitive things. I'll give it a shot and see what I think.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I get it, I can only say if I really liked the game or not after playing it, I particularly understand games with unique events and decisions that have consequences but when you have a sandbox I prefer that most of the sex scenes are still available and not tied to a route specifies or non-repetitive scenes, after all sandbox is about doing repetitive things. I'll give it a shot and see what I think.
This is more like old Fallout games or Baldur's Gate for the overarching structure of the game. You can go around wherever you want pretty early on, but the emphasis isn't on the sandbox elements, although it does have some stuff like that, as I mentioned before. The gameplay has a lot of elements from 2D Zelda games, and classic RPGs (both western and japanese).

It might not be your cup of tea if you are specifically after grind or repetition (as I personally don't like those), but I hope you'll enjoy it for what it is.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes