AsanteStorm

Jul 23, 2020
Can this game be played on a joypay ?
Yes, without any problem with the game in the internal storage, with some problems(you may need to copy some files from game folder into created be joiplay game folder in Andriod/Data) while using a sd card.
Tested with a huawei tablet and joiplay version from their discord.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
As far as I know, yes, but I never tried myself. You need the RTP installed as well, for this to work.

The commercial district, the building has tall windows, and a sign with a wand above the door.
Thank you, I found it.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you get the ritual spell and pocket dimension spell?. I have gone to the Church and participated in the ritual but did not gain spell. Also what's the earliest you can get on the Vamp route?

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
How do you get the ritual spell and pocket dimension spell?. I have gone to the Church and participated in the ritual but did not gain spell. Also what's the earliest you can get on the Vamp route?
For the pocket, spell use detect magic in your room and the mirror will glow and then you can enter the mirror. The spell is located within.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The ritual spell is gained inside the Shapeshifters' temples. Specifically, you need the item in the big chest of the first temple, and then find a secret passage after you finish the second temple and go back to it (You can check these temples in the walkthrough for more details).

For the vampire route, you can get on it as early as the first night, pretty much. The only requirement is that you don't go on the cowgirl path as well (they are mutually exclusive).

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The ritual spell is gained inside the Shapeshifters' temples. Specifically, you need the item in the big chest of the first temple, and then find a secret passage after you finish the second temple and go back to it (You can check these temples in the walkthrough for more details).

For the vampire route, you can get on it as early as the first night, pretty much. The only requirement is that you don't go on the cowgirl path as well (they are mutually exclusive).
awesome.by the way does the MC remain a Blood donor to the Beatrix or does she get turned at some point?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
She remains a patron blood donor, yes. :^
had to ask because with her Black clothes she would make a great Vampire,I mean she even becomes a Countess in a always overcast rainy County of Golden Leaf. Talk about perfect Vampire location, where the sun is always hidden behind the rainy clouds.

• Haha
Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
FYI guys, the new update is today, but of course since it was already leaked last month, nothing new is coming out. Still, here is the announcement, as usual. XD

Another month, another release. Who's going to bang our protagonist this time? Werewolves? Vampires? Demons? The random village drunkard?*. Join us in the smut marathon of the century** by downloading the game or at . Check the changelog , if you like unordered lists.

*The answer is probably "all of the above".

**Currently, the only smut marathon in town.

ergosaurus

Mar 25, 2017
Did you guys get the quest where you enter a cave filled with guards by hiding in a wagon? What exactly do you do here?

Jul 28, 2018
Did you guys get the quest where you enter a cave filled with guards by hiding in a wagon? What exactly do you do here?
In the first section of the cave:
1. The game won't let you reveal yourself, so it's safe to wander around and try things. (But you should be keeping plenty of saves anyway.)
2. Don't forget you're a magic-using Shapeshifter!
3. The game doesn't always tell you when you can use your transformations.
4. Specifically, there's a pool for your Fish form and a cave passage for your Mouse form.
5. After exploring everything you should find the key for the locked door.

In the second section:
1. Start by exploring again until you get a cut scene.
2. Doesn't this room look familiar?
3. You should have seen a vision that shows this puzzle.
4. Make the real room match the vision by turning the statues and placing the crystals you've been finding. A screenshot might be helpful here.
5. Then get ready for a fight!

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
If you stumbled upon it without following the rest of the quest first, it's a bug in version 0.9993, and as such it might not make a lot of sense. You should probably go back to an earlier save, if that's the case.

Reactions: Ekcho666

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
What's going to be included in the free version of Caliross this month? Why, I am glad you (didn't) ask!

A spanking, brand new quest for the adventurers guild, and two scenes for visiting lord Kairos in Zanark. Mmmh, actually, this doesn't sound as cool as I thought, but the quest is pretty nice, and lord Kairos is pervy as ever, I swear.*

This incredible technological and artistical achievement can be found on my patreon page , (or here at ) while you can check the changelog .

*I feel the need to inform you that I am a pathological liar... But then, could you believe what I just wrote!? You'll have to download the new version and see for yourself, no other choice.
How do i become a nomble and get those zenti maids ?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How do i become a nomble and get those zenti maids ?
It takes a while. You must be a member of one of the guilds, and in chapter 2 you should hear about a noble gone missing. If you investigate and save the noble, you'll get a chance to become a noble afterward. As a noble (in chapter 4, if I remember correctly) you'll get an offer to expand the town and if you pick the Zanti family as the sponsor, you'll get the maids. You should search the walkthrough for more details (it's linked in the game folder).

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes