SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
1. You don't have to whore yourself out at all (even though that's an option)
2. You can do a hell of a lot more than altering boob size (considering you don't even do that yourself)
Did you even play the game?
I guess when building an opinion about any given game, by virtue of playing it, is better than viewing its preview images.
But who's got the time and bandwidth to properly go the long way around, when the latter is supposed to give a much more condensed sense of the game, thus being just as good?

So where are the images of her actually doing the shape-shifting?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
So where are the images of her actually doing the shape-shifting?
For the record if memory serves the first form you unlock is a mouse.

As in, a literal one.

We're talking about *that* kind of shapeshifting, not "make my tits bigger than my head just because".

Reactions: Ekcho666

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
For the record if memory serves the first form you unlock is a mouse.

As in, a literal one.

We're talking about *that* kind of shapeshifting, not "make my tits bigger than my head just because".
That's what I'm asking about, too. Where's the non-humanoid shape-shifting?
Smaller animals for scouting, larger animals for combat, etc.
Also, boobs are redundant, though no one dares make the ass bigger anymore, it's ridiculous.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
That's what I'm asking about, too. Where's the non-humanoid shape-shifting?
Unless my memory's completely busted ALL of the forms are nonhuman in the fine tradition of actual myths. Mouse, fish, that kind of thing - functionally they're problem-solving tools. Also useless for fighting, you have magic (and what amounts to a magic gun) for that.

Unlocking them is pretty much the main story thread proper; the "Legacy" in the title isn't just one of those random ass buzzwords RPGs mostly get stuck with.

Also, boobs are redundant, though no one dares make the ass bigger anymore, it's ridiculous.
I think the same NPC who provides titty resizing service can also do the same to the MC's butt, actually? Been a while so memory's a little fuzzy tho.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Unless my memory's completely busted ALL of the forms are nonhuman in the fine tradition of actual myths. Mouse, fish, that kind of thing - functionally they're problem-solving tools. Also useless for fighting, you have magic (and what amounts to a magic gun) for that.

Unlocking them is pretty much the main story thread proper; the "Legacy" in the title isn't just one of those random ass buzzwords RPGs mostly get stuck with.

I think the same NPC who provides titty resizing service can also do the same to the MC's butt, actually? Been a while so memory's a little fuzzy tho.
I'm very grateful for the detailed, informative and forgiving answer. But shouldn't these be marked as spoilers for the select few that would bitch about it?

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018

There is one shapeshifting form that allows you to copy the form of a human but only certain NPCs and only after you acquire something from them. You can use this for infiltration.

Last edited:

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Okay, so the last time I tried this game was well before the pandemic. I like RPGM games, and I found myself gravitating towards a virgin route and avoiding the milking and some others scenes that simply seemed out of character for someone of a less hedonistic background. But I was seeing at the time I put this game down a definite trend towards only more and more extreme content and not so much for the slower corrupting playstyle. Has that continued to remain true or is there enough slower corruption content to be worth me picking this one back up?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
There is one shapeshifting form that allows you to copy the form of a human but only certain NPCs and only after you acquire something from them. You can use this for infiltration.
Ahhh, that would be further along than I've played so far. Speaking of I should dust off this game and continue where I left one of these days but damn mobages eating my free time >_>

Jul 1, 2022
Eh, not really. The main questline is like the first thing you get when you start the game for ex, and I'm pretty sure people have been casually discussing *actual* spoilery stuff about assorted side quests and -routes here like forever.
Actually, it's the first thing if you immediately head inside your new home and go right to sleep. Basically, it's only first if you decide to functionally tank your first day.

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
what happens if I accept or not his help?
View attachment 2189503
If you get his help at least 2 times, his actions will inadvertedly alert some of the people you need to confront in chapter 5, and this changes how the chapter 5 quest works. You can complete the quest either way, but the gameplay will be different in parts, and it's slightly "harder" compared to the regular route.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
When will the final version be approximately?
Since patrons voted for more content to be included in the 1.0 release, I'd imagine 6 months at the very least. Note that the game already has an ending, and the main story is 100% finished, it's all side content at this point.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
is there any way to skip dialogues?
You can hold down "W" to skip dialogues.

how do i get the maid olivia?
As a noble, after you expand the town (without getting involved with the cowgirl path), and if you fixed up the mansion and the city, you can throw a party. To prepare for the party, you must hire maids, and Olivia is one of them.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes