Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
I'm on the Zanti path and trying to go full cowgirl- how do I do it? I've forcibly gone to the farm many times already, but If I try to trigger the minotaur Cowgirl bad end for example, nothing happens
For the quest "Lidless eye" I don't get approached by a Zanti agent either

(Also is there a way to transform Keiko?)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I'm on the Zanti path and trying to go full cowgirl- how do I do it? I've forcibly gone to the farm many times already, but If I try to trigger the minotaur Cowgirl bad end for example, nothing happens
For the quest "Lidless eye" I don't get approached by a Zanti agent either

(Also is there a way to transform Keiko?)
If you have started going to the farm automatically, your stats (intelligence and willpower) should lower whenever you do. If you go under a certain level (intelligence should go below 60), you unlock the final stage of the cowgirl path. If you are having problems, you can use the travel sphere (the debug tool in the key items): there is a red sphere in the top-left corner of the room, and it allows you to change your stats at will.

Reactions: Harleking31

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This might've been answered before, but I'm still interested about consequences of publishing your book (with full contents or with some parts omitted).
Shapeshifters are generally in hiding so I'd like to know if there's gonna be some extra events if Erica publishes the book with full details about their origins. Though this might be a bit too much to add at this point, I'd be interested in a quest or two.
It would be nice to get some new spell or something if you decide to donate your book to Zanark library since the library would surely find that book interesting.

Also, new Golden leaf is looking great, I like it. Hopefully we'll get to see fixed docks later (that guy in the middle of the road is still unloading some materials) since the warehouse is still damaged, there's some garbage around and a destroyed boat (ugh, I'm so damn picky).
A quest to remove constant rain would also be nice since that's definitely not normal and would make Golden leaf more popular (then again, I'm too picky so this can be ignored).
If you make your choice about the book and then finish the main quest, you get to see the consequences durign the ending. These won't happen right away, but some years in the future. As for the endings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd like to do something more with the libraries, but I don't think it will be related to Erica's book on the shapeshifters.

That warehouse is abandoned, which is why it doesn't get fixed, but maybe I can think of something. The guy unloading material is just working (I wanted to give the docks a slightly busier appearance). I might have to add a couple of NPCs as well. I thought some garbage was normal around a dock, but I'll make it disappear with the fixed lighthouse, then. As for the broken ship, currently it blocks the path which people would use to reach the ship when they unlock it, but since the ship isn't in the game so far...

If you do well with Golden Leaf, you get a nice rainbow there during the ending recap. I liked the idea of a place which is a bit gloomy, so I'll keep the rain as is.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Ah, so most of that is after the ending.
Yeah, it was mentioned here that after the ending you'll get to see how various factions and people that you helped (or didn't) are doing so I'll have to finish the game which I still didn't because I'm waiting for at least 1.0 to drop.
Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: mdqp

Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
If you have started going to the farm automatically, your stats (intelligence and willpower) should lower whenever you do. If you go under a certain level (intelligence should go below 60), you unlock the final stage of the cowgirl path. If you are having problems, you can use the travel sphere (the debug tool in the key items): there is a red sphere in the top-left corner of the room, and it allows you to change your stats at will.
Many thanks

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
And what would happen if I went through the path of a vampire, and then got caught during an investigation on a farm?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
And what would happen if I went through the path of a vampire, and then got caught during an investigation on a farm?
Unless something changed since I last played once you're on Vamp route Whatshername will telepathically stop you from going anywhere near the Zantis because the Vampires know very well what that lot is up to. Ie. they're mutually exclusive. (Also means if you want to complete the Zanti investigation quest you need to do so before getting too involved with the alarmingly pale chick you only see out and about at night.)

octogreen

Dec 2, 2019
Having issues trying to get to my mansion. Got noble and chapter 3, keiko sent me mail, but I cannot find them and have no option to add a carriage. What am I missing?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Do Vampire or cow ways affect the ending? What will this affect globally?
Both paths are featured in the ending (but, as someone already pointed out, they are mutually exclusive). Both of these paths unlock some unique quests, and affect existing ones by forcing you to take a certain side/route to solve them (usually to the benefit of the faction), assuming you haven't solved the quests already, obviously.

If I remember correctly, I made it so you can still get caught (and brainwashed into saying that everything is fine at the farm) but the mental block from Beatrix is still present, so you'll still avoid the farm afterward.

Having issues trying to get to my mansion. Got noble and chapter 3, keiko sent me mail, but I cannot find them and have no option to add a carriage. What am I missing?
You must go to Golden Leaf, a town in the east-south-east of Caliross (it's the area of the map where it starts raining). The mansion is to the north of the square (past a small wooden bridge). You can buy a carriage as a noble, but only after Keiko tells you about it, so you must first go there by foot.

Eventually, you can also link your house in Tarkas with the mansion if you have discovered the pocket dimension spell.

Reactions: octogreen

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
is there any other way to get the bimbo trait other than with sonya and the hipnotist?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
alright I have to ask (I am playing because I saw there was futa)

I am at the point where Keiko is getting my mansion ready, I have slept for several days and I still cant enter
is it bugged or am I missing somthing?

octogreen

Dec 2, 2019
Both paths are featured in the ending (but, as someone already pointed out, they are mutually exclusive). Both of these paths unlock some unique quests, and affect existing ones by forcing you to take a certain side/route to solve them (usually to the benefit of the faction), assuming you haven't solved the quests already, obviously.

If I remember correctly, I made it so you can still get caught (and brainwashed into saying that everything is fine at the farm) but the mental block from Beatrix is still present, so you'll still avoid the farm afterward.

You must go to Golden Leaf, a town in the east-south-east of Caliross (it's the area of the map where it starts raining). The mansion is to the north of the square (past a small wooden bridge). You can buy a carriage as a noble, but only after Keiko tells you about it, so you must first go there by foot.

Eventually, you can also link your house in Tarkas with the mansion if you have discovered the pocket dimension spell.
Thank you…I was an idiot and thought it was across the icy area.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Looked around, is there anything to do with Lanessa in the bath?
If you have unlocked the transformation at the end of the third temple, and you need to enter the magic academy, she is a possible "target" for that transformation, otherwise there isn't much to do there.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes