gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Bug report, can't remember what that was/is, but once you go in you're stuck, you can't go out or further in.

Reactions: Fiamos

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Bug report, can't remember what that was/is, but once you go in you're stuck, you can't go out or further in.
Thanks for letting me know. This is used in the mana stone smuggling quest. It's supposed to be used only once for an automatic cutscene when you enter (that's why there is no exit), but I forgot to block the entrance after the quest is finished.

BushTrisch

May 9, 2018
The door to the bathroom in the Academy is blocked, it keeps saying something like: "This is not the right way". I think this has been caused by starting / finishing the ghost hunt quest before entering or starting any other academy quests.

Dec 29, 2022
sorry for the obvious question but in this part of the game I'm transporting a merchant on a mission to protect him, we were captured, I got out of the cage, in this part do I have to get captured or do I have to do something else? Cattura.PNG

Jul 28, 2018
sorry for the obvious question but in this part of the game I'm transporting a merchant on a mission to protect him, we were captured, I got out of the cage, in this part do I have to get captured or do I have to do something else?
You can get captured or you can sneak by when they're not looking.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The door to the bathroom in the Academy is blocked, it keeps saying something like: "This is not the right way". I think this has been caused by starting / finishing the ghost hunt quest before entering or starting any other academy quests.
This should happen while you are transformed into Baldur or Lanessa. Did you transform into them recently, and if so, could you tell me what you were doing?

How do you carry over saves from previous versions or do you have to start a new game?
As someone said, you can copy/paste the saves from the previous version to the new one. You shouldn't have any problems, although if you skip several updates, the odds of issues increase.

every time i try they turn as i must get cought
You can't run past them, that's too noisy, maybe that's what's tripping you?

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes