mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How completed is the game?
Is it close to being finished?
The main story has been finished for a while now, and so are most of the main paths. I am working on side content at the moment. The game is close to being finished, but the closer I get the more content I seem to add, so I never seem to make enough progress to reach 1.0... XD

It should be a matter of months to finish the game, if I finally stop adding more to my plans. If you are interested, just play the game. Old saves are compatible with newer versions, so the only downside might be if a scene is added one month and gets art the next month and you miss the art. Save compatibility is practically never broken nowadays, since I don't have to make any sweeping system changes anymore.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
mdqp - Greetings my old friend! I have not played this as I have waited for the finish, but I am curious. Since you know me and my work, does this have any dark kind of content? By that, I mean, you know, my kind of things like the player becoming evil? Maybe some slugs or bugs? Undead type things? Anyway, grats to hear you are getting closer!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
The main story has been finished for a while now, and so are most of the main paths. I am working on side content at the moment. The game is close to being finished, but the closer I get the more content I seem to add, so I never seem to make enough progress to reach 1.0... XD

It should be a matter of months to finish the game, if I finally stop adding more to my plans. If you are interested, just play the game. Old saves are compatible with newer versions, so the only downside might be if a scene is added one month and gets art the next month and you miss the art. Save compatibility is practically never broken nowadays, since I don't have to make any sweeping system changes anymore.
make scenes animated/birthing animated after you are done and you'll have one of the best (like say top 15 or so(my opinion)) games on this site/DL site

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp - Greetings my old friend! I have not played this as I have waited for the finish, but I am curious. Since you know me and my work, does this have any dark kind of content? By that, I mean, you know, my kind of things like the player becoming evil? Maybe some slugs or bugs? Undead type things? Anyway, grats to hear you are getting closer!
Hey Anax! The game isn't very dark, as I am a squemish guy, deep down. XD
Still, you can meet a spider lady (half-human, half-spider), and there are some monsters like slimes, tentacle monsters and so on that could fit the bill. You can't play an evil character, but you can get enthralled by evil guys/organizations.

what's the max size of breast we can reach right now, and how?
The simplest way to increase your breast size, is to go to the Bazaar in Tarkas at night. There you can talk to Ursula, and pay to have your tits expanded or shrinked. You can go up to F+. Note that visually the avatar grows only every other size (due to budget limitations).

make scenes animated/birthing animated after you are done and you'll have one of the best (like say top 15 or so(my opinion)) games on this site/DL site
Glad you think the game is good. ^_^ I don't believe animations are in the cards, though.

I am not a big fan of animations in adult games, personally. They are often a short, repetitive cycle (or they have that "flash game" kind of animations), and even worse, they aren't always skippable. Most importantly, I have no contacts who are pros at animations nor do I have a clue on the process, how much it would cost and so on. The game is also low-res, so it would probably be a bit of a waste to animate anything at such a small size.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Nice update as always.
Also I saw that you might cut out final quest for Golden leaf, is that true? Kinda sad about that, that was one of my favorite parts in the game.
Is there any chance for some mini quest for the best weapon? Some cooperation between Karen and Janet to make it, for example. Well, I kinda mentioned that before, but still if you don't feel like it since it might take too much time that's fine too.
But I know that all awesome ideas that weren't implemented here will be included in Caliross 2 which I'm sure you are working on in secret.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Nice update as always.
Also I saw that you might cut out final quest for Golden leaf, is that true? Kinda sad about that, that was one of my favorite parts in the game.
Is there any chance for some mini quest for the best weapon? Some cooperation between Karen and Janet to make it, for example. Well, I kinda mentioned that before, but still if you don't feel like it since it might take too much time that's fine too.
But I know that all awesome ideas that weren't implemented here will be included in Caliross 2 which I'm sure you are working on in secret.
I am considering cutting a final quest for Golden Leaf, but I am not sure yet. Maybe I should just stop worrying, and do whatever I want with the game and then call it a day. I feel like I should rush a bit, since I have the next game lined up and Caliross has taken much more time than I expected, but perhaps that's not something to worry about when I am still adding new content (maybe it would be different if I was stuck or felt tired about the game).

The Karen and Janet cooperation is in my notes, although you do well to remind me (since I might forget something if I didn't write it down at the time).

Reactions: gf199

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
New release, coming right up! We might not have pumpkins, but we brought lots of cake* to compensate. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and get mesmerized by the ever-changing numbers.**

*There is an actual bakery in the game, and you can work there, just to cover all bases.
**Does the fabled 1.0 really exist? Your ancestors thought so, but nobody ever saw it so far.

Direct link: Mega
Thank you for the new update, I've been enjoying your game immensely and am currently almost at chapter 4 for the first time! Played your game for 15 hours too.<3

I have a very important question.
Where in the slums exactly, would I be able to find that "boarding house" you mentioned in the patch notes?
To find that new NPC and check my secret slut reputation is, uhm, important to me for reasons and stuff.

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
Key items > Travel sphere > top left red orb
There you can check and set your willpower, intelligence, inhibitions and slut reputation.

Reactions: Philia

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thank you for the new update, I've been enjoying your game immensely and am currently almost at chapter 4 for the first time! Played your game for 15 hours too.<3

I have a very important question.
Where in the slums exactly, would I be able to find that "boarding house" you mentioned in the patch notes?
To find that new NPC and check my secret slut reputation is, uhm, important to me for reasons and stuff.
Glad you are having fun! ^_^

The boarding house is in the second screen of the slums, bottom-right corner (the same area as the old temple).

gf199 already mentioned how to check your slut reputation, if you want to know the exact value.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Philia
Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to fullscreen this game to a second monitor? I'm trying to get the game to fullscreen on my second monitor while using the main monitor for something else, and it just doesn't work. Are there any lines I can add to "game.ini" file to get this to work either using ALT+ENTER or F5 ?

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Key items > Travel sphere > top left red orb
There you can check and set your willpower, intelligence, inhibitions and slut reputation.
Glad you are having fun! ^_^

The boarding house is in the second screen of the slums, bottom-right corner (the same area as the old temple).

gf199 already mentioned how to check your slut reputation, if you want to know the exact value.
Thank you both!
I went inside the boarding house and spoke with everyone. Could not identify the new NPC, but then after checking through the Travel Sphere, I realized my slut level truly (and thankfully ///// ) isn't quite high enough to be recognized by that NPC!

Apparently I'm only a "level 4 slut", I guess. ^^
Even despite having laid around and being hypnotized into demeaning acts, I suppose I'm not as bad a girl as I could've been...
Thank the goddess my name isn't going around as one of some whore...

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
I am considering cutting a final quest for Golden Leaf, but I am not sure yet. Maybe I should just stop worrying, and do whatever I want with the game and then call it a day. I feel like I should rush a bit, since I have the next game lined up and Caliross has taken much more time than I expected, but perhaps that's not something to worry about when I am still adding new content (maybe it would be different if I was stuck or felt tired about the game).

The Karen and Janet cooperation is in my notes, although you do well to remind me (since I might forget something if I didn't write it down at the time).
Please don't cut it. Golden Leaf is the best part of the game. I mean I understand it's a lot of work but having that closure at the end of rebuilding the town would be awesome.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Hey Anax! The game isn't very dark, as I am a squemish guy, deep down. XD
Still, you can meet a spider lady (half-human, half-spider), and there are some monsters like slimes, tentacle monsters and so on that could fit the bill. You can't play an evil character, but you can get enthralled by evil guys/organizations.

The simplest way to increase your breast size, is to go to the Bazaar in Tarkas at night. There you can talk to Ursula, and pay to have your tits expanded or shrinked. You can go up to F+. Note that visually the avatar grows only every other size (due to budget limitations).

Glad you think the game is good. ^_^ I don't believe animations are in the cards, though.

I am not a big fan of animations in adult games, personally. They are often a short, repetitive cycle (or they have that "flash game" kind of animations), and even worse, they aren't always skippable. Most importantly, I have no contacts who are pros at animations nor do I have a clue on the process, how much it would cost and so on. The game is also low-res, so it would probably be a bit of a waste to animate anything at such a small size.
ah ok, but your game will never be forgotten, i'll say

Reactions: Ekcho666

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to fullscreen this game to a second monitor? I'm trying to get the game to fullscreen on my second monitor while using the main monitor for something else, and it just doesn't work. Are there any lines I can add to "game.ini" file to get this to work either using ALT+ENTER or F5 ?
I am no expert, but from what I know the old RPG Maker engines (including the one I use) are a bit finnicky when it comes to multi-monitor setups, and they prefer to be on the main monitor (I am not even sure if they fixed this in the latest version).

Thank you both!
I went inside the boarding house and spoke with everyone. Could not identify the new NPC, but then after checking through the Travel Sphere, I realized my slut level truly (and thankfully ///// ) isn't quite high enough to be recognized by that NPC!

Apparently I'm only a "level 4 slut", I guess. ^^
Even despite having laid around and being hypnotized into demeaning acts, I suppose I'm not as bad a girl as I could've been...
Thank the goddess my name isn't going around as one of some whore...
Some of this might be due to my poor foresight (slut reputation wasn't always in the game, so I retro-actively added it to various jobs and scenes). Generally speaking, I tried to have only stuff done in public affect your slut reputation or jobs that would obviously fit the bill (prostitute, stripper).

Also, this guy will grab you when you walk in front of him, but he won't talk to you if you try to speak to him normally.

Please don't cut it. Golden Leaf is the best part of the game. I mean I understand it's a lot of work but having that closure at the end of rebuilding the town would be awesome.
Yeah, that's why I don't want to cut it either. I should stop stressing the fact the game is taking a long time. It already did, and I can't go back in time to fix this, so I might as well make the best out of it.

ah ok, but your game will never be forgotten, i'll say
I certainly hope so! It would be cool if people were to play this game even years from now, it would mean my efforts bore fruit. :)

Reactions: Philia and dking239
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes