mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Okay, I see what the problem is. I'll include the fix in version 0.9.7, thanks for letting me know! :)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
mdqp Also, I'm not sure if you saw another one of my previous posts, but is there another way to be on Edith's lover path without going down the submissive route, like telling to tone down a peg or being the dominant yourself?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
mdqp Also, I'm not sure if you saw another one of my previous posts, but is there another way to be on Edith's lover path without going down the submissive route, like telling to tone down a peg or being the dominant yourself?
If you go far enough with her relationship (and start visiting her house), you get some choices during the scenes to be less submissive. You should check her entry in the H-scenes list (linked in the game folder), if you want a few more details, and see if it's worth it for you. You can develop a slightly less unbalanced relationship, but she is still the domme.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Also, the main is supposed to have transformed into a mouse here, but her sprite isn't changed to reflect that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, thanks! I updated the animation for transformations a few years after the fact (changed how things work under the hood for a few reasons), so this bug must have been introduced back then.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How often does a full moon appear, or do I have to trigger it? Been trying to do that early game flower collection quest

JustAGhost69

Feb 5, 2022
Basically, the objective is to have as many symbols as possible "overlap". We'll use numbers for the example: say you have "123" 468" "234" The best order would be "123" "234" "468" because they can overlap this way: 123468 (234 overlaps the "23" symbols with the end of 123 and it overlaps the "4" symbol with 468).

I'll see if I can add a repeatable recap of the rules to the lessons.

This lesson requires 5 overlaps, but I can only ever get 3 max, no second symbol matches.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Anyone here still playing the game on JoiPlay? For some reason if I combat a single enemy, severe frame stutters, and if I combat 2 and above, eternal freezes

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
how does one reach "the old catacombs, beneath the sewers" ? i can't even figure out how to get inside the sewers
Go to the slums, go down and to the left behind the old man's tent, and down through these pillars, against some door you cannot see. Though I guess the pillars/gate was put there for a reason.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
fond a couple of more bugs or an oversight:

the sprite of the Dance's Sole and Luna is missing when they approach you to offer you Dance instructions.
also a bit sad that it seems like they only have one Lesson fore us currently that repeats, they seams fun.
and the second one:

if you have Paid and have Gotten your House in "Rahib", then you are unable to read your Spell Book's in it and the game tels you to go to your house, but it IS my House...
also a shame it doesn't seems like there is much to do in the new house currently.
cold have been fun to invite Sole and Luna over fore a Sleepover or something?
or any of the other Girl's you can befriend in the City, maybe if you get to know all of them and maybe even extend the house whit your Poked Dimension Spell, then you can have an Gigantic party in there or something?
maybe start a Harem\Polycule of your own?

i am starting to ramble, sorry.

have an hopefully good day forward.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
fond a couple of more bugs or an oversight:

the sprite of the Dance's Sole and Luna is missing when they approach you to offer you Dance instructions.
also a bit sad that it seems like they only have one Lesson fore us currently that repeats, they seams fun.
and the second one:

if you have Paid and have Gotten your House in "Rahib", then you are unable to read your Spell Book's in it and the game tels you to go to your house, but it IS my House...
also a shame it doesn't seems like there is much to do in the new house currently.
cold have been fun to invite Sole and Luna over fore a Sleepover or something?
or any of the other Girl's you can befriend in the City, maybe if you get to know all of them and maybe even extend the house whit your Poked Dimension Spell, then you can have an Gigantic party in there or something?
maybe start a Harem\Polycule of your own?

i am starting to ramble, sorry.

have an hopefully good day forward.
Thanks for the report! I Added the dancers' sprites in the cutscene, and made sure you can study the books in Rahib as well.

I had to manually update the house check (I had originally added it when there weren't anymore houses planned, so it's not very flexible), but I think there are only 2 spellbooks at the moment, so I shouldn't have missed anything.

I could certainly have some content related to the house (in fact, I think I asked for suggestions when I added it to the game). I could make it the location for some "extra scenes", to begin with, and then figure things out from there. I don't think having a harem makes sense, but maybe a party could work (a very different one compared to the nobles' party in Golden Leaf).

smoothie76

May 17, 2018
haven't gotten there myself yet, but have you tried to turn into a fish?
maybe a Rat to squeeze through the Bars on the Gate?
used Detect magic?
through i guess swimming in sewer water would be Unpleasant...

just some suggestions.
alright get random solution, just transform to mouse through door

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Heigh slut reputation only block the Harem Path or it also allow some other Path?
There isn't a new path exactly, but a few scenes/events are only available with a high slut reputation, and more are planned.

RomaniInfernius

Dec 27, 2019
Hello! I've been playing this game for a while now, and I have to wonder, is there any time you use the dragon transformation other than the scene where you obtain it?

Thank you for making this game, it has a character and feel to the world that shines through from the moment that you start playing. :)

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello! I've been playing this game for a while now, and I have to wonder, is there any time you use the dragon transformation other than the scene where you obtain it?

Thank you for making this game, it has a character and feel to the world that shines through from the moment that you start playing. :)
Hi! It's always great to hear from people how much they liked the game, so thanks for playing it.

If you play through the main story, you'll get to see the dragon transformation used, but it's not something that ever becomes part of your "regular" arsenal, like the other transformations.

Reactions: RomaniInfernius
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes