T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I want to try the new version, however my save at the academy was on a computer that went caput. I don't want to have to spend hours and hours replaying the game or try to monkey with the in game debuffers for hours until I can get it. If someone has a save that starts at the academy entrance, with the required funds and pre-requisite quests, that would be most helpful.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There is no mouse support. The developer told you a few months ago that it would be too difficult to implement given the puzzles and age of the engine.
Thanks for that, I kinda figured I may have asked that question before, but, I forgot the answer. I'm a really old guy and it sucks to be old. (If you're lucky, or unlucky, you'll get there, someday). I am really impressed that you would recall me asking that question. I kinda think that somebody came up with a mod that actually allowed the use of the mouse. Oh well, I may be thinking of another game. I get forgetful rather easily these days.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
How do you win the race against werewolf lady?

Been trying on and off for at least a month now and no luck.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I was planning to hold off playing again until the game was fully complete, is that expected soonish or will this game continue to be updated for the foreseeable?
Honestly, the game should have been finished by now, but patrons voted for an extension to the content a while ago, and it's taking much longer than I expected.

The main story is finished, and you can keep playing after the ending, so there probably isn't much of a reason to hold back (other than the possibility I add some secondary details to the ending slideshow to reflect the consequences of the side content I am working on now).

Thanks for that, I kinda figured I may have asked that question before, but, I forgot the answer. I'm a really old guy and it sucks to be old. (If you're lucky, or unlucky, you'll get there, someday). I am really impressed that you would recall me asking that question. I kinda think that somebody came up with a mod that actually allowed the use of the mouse. Oh well, I may be thinking of another game. I get forgetful rather easily these days.
There are scripts to add mouse support to the game, it's just that several puzzles wouldn't work properly with a mouse interface (I don't remember the specifics, since it's been several months, but when I tested it issues started popping up right away).

In the past, there was also a version of the game which used a mouse interface (but only for spellcasting), so it's something I have experimented with for years, it's just that at this point it would be too messy to put "regular" mouse control in, the inner workings of the game aren't very compatible with that idea.

How do you win the race against werewolf lady?

Been trying on and off for at least a month now and no luck.
Basically, you must cheat and use your unique powers to your advantage:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to interact with the wardrobe in the house? I have the sexy red dress (I think, it says "Exhibitonist set" here), but I can't wear it. Am I missing something? Please help.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to interact with the wardrobe in the house? I have the sexy red dress (I think, it says "Exhibitonist set" here), but I can't wear it. Am I missing something? Please help.
The wardrobe in Tarkas should shine if you can interact with it. However, I think there was a bug in version 0.9.6a, which required you to own at least one of the other "wearable" items in the game in order to try any of them out.

If you have the money, you can buy the "latex bracelet" for 1000G in Rahib (keep going south from the slave market, there should be a small stand), that should unlock the wardrobe. Or you can wait for the next update in a month, I fixed the bug in version 0.9.7, if I remember correctly.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
The wardrobe in Tarkas should shine if you can interact with it. However, I think there was a bug in version 0.9.6a, which required you to own at least one of the other "wearable" items in the game in order to try any of them out.

If you have the money, you can buy the "latex bracelet" for 1000G in Rahib (keep going south from the slave market, there should be a small stand), that should unlock the wardrobe. Or you can wait for the next update in a month, I fixed the bug in version 0.9.7, if I remember correctly.
Thanks. It worked.

Reactions: mdqp

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hello,
I have this game on my watchlist for some time. Mainly because of the Breast Expansion which apparently is part of it.

How noticeable is this Breast Expansion? Is it barely anything or noticeable? Is it permanent? (Please DONT include any pics, I dont want to be spoilered :) )

And how close is this game to completion? I put it on my watchlist because I thought it was almost finished (back then it was version v0.9997a), but since then a lot had happened here.

EDIT: And is there a clothing-system?

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Is there a way for rpg games to play it on full screen?
Ooh, ooh, ooh, I can answer that one. If you download MagPie, it will allow you to expand the little games, most of them anyway, including this one. (and you only have to press 2 keys simultaneously). It's easy, even I can do it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello,
I have this game on my watchlist for some time. Mainly because of the Breast Expansion which apparently is part of it.

How noticeable is this Breast Expansion? Is it barely anything or noticeable? Is it permanent? (Please DONT include any pics, I dont want to be spoilered :) )

And how close is this game to completion? I put it on my watchlist because I thought it was almost finished (back then it was version v0.9997a), but since then a lot had happened here.

EDIT: And is there a clothing-system?

Let's see: the breast expansion is fairly noticeable, but it's not extreme, plus it's only really visible when the protagonist's avatar is on the screen (CGs don't change based on the breast size, and generally the protagonist is portrayed with a generous chest regardless).

The game's main quest is complete, right now I am working on extra side-content. Note that you can continue playing after you finish the main quest, and old saves are generally compatible.

There is no general clothing system. You get to find and try out some outfits (usually for individual scenes/paths), you can wear a couple of different swimsuit at the beach, but usually the clothes are fixed.

Reactions: Cherubin25

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Let's see: the breast expansion is fairly noticeable, but it's not extreme, plus it's only really visible when the protagonist's avatar is on the screen (CGs don't change based on the breast size, and generally the protagonist is portrayed with a generous chest regardless).

The game's main quest is complete, right now I am working on extra side-content. Note that you can continue playing after you finish the main quest, and old saves are generally compatible.

There is no general clothing system. You get to find and try out some outfits (usually for individual scenes/paths), you can wear a couple of different swimsuit at the beach, but usually the clothes are fixed.
Thank you very much for the answer! This is all great to hear, especially that the main quest is finished and that old saves can be used without missing something at some point.

Reactions: mdqp

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Caliross, the Shapeshifter's Legacy [v0.9.6a] [mdqp] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [381 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2021
Nah, I kept the game free so far, so once it's completed I'll just post that version to the patrons first, and then later to the public, as usual. To put the game on Steam, even if I did it for free I'd have to pay something (is it around 1000 bucks?), so I am not going to do that.

If you check my patreon page, there is a link to the changelog there.

I figured the current arrangement worked just fine (the month delay is hardly a delay, when it's regularly updated, and I release the game for free specifically for those who don't want to contribute or can't afford it), but I guess not everyone likes it.
Sad to read that it won't be uploaded to Steam.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I don't know, if it's a bug, but I went to the tree to learn about potions before obtaining the ingredients for the Eric quest and the "Optional" part never got marked green. I even went back to the tree, but got told, that I'd already learned everything about potions. So, I went to help Eric with his potions and after finishing the quest the "Optional" part stayed unmarked.
you also need to do research (whit a "Keyword") about a ingredient the Shopkeeper mention,, the search word should be "Kerdan".

some stuff simply need you to guess and figure out some additional stuff by thinking beyond the "Quest log/Preremade" keywords.

think that you researched the "Potions" still will give you partial Extra Credits fore something lather on through.

hope that helps.

Reactions: shundi82

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Sad to read that it won't be uploaded to Steam.
There is a chance I might just bite the bullet and put it up there for free (publishing actually costs only 100$, so it's not as bad as I thought), but I am still not sure.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes