mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
has anyone here made a compressed version or possibly just upload a normal rar packed version....if u use joiplay you cant really do anything till someone compresses sadly but if not I'll wait thanks!
I am sure someone posted a compressed version before, but if you are just looking for a zipped download, you can find it on . Also, note that my game to be installed. I know there is a way to meet this requirement on mobile as well, but I don't know the procedure.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why in pics 1064 and 1065 showed the protagonist looking aroused, but when I discovered them she looked frustrated and irritated, and I hadn't pushed further beyond that. So what gives?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Why in pics 1064 and 1065 showed the protagonist looking aroused, but when I discovered them she looked frustrated and irritated, and I hadn't pushed further beyond that. So what gives?
I probably unlocked the incorrect pictures in the sequence, I'll have to take a look.

tisdk

Feb 28, 2020
How can i make the game run in a bigger resolution? I have a 4k monitor and the game window is fucking tiny

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
How can i make the game run in a bigger resolution? I have a 4k monitor and the game window is fucking tiny
The resolution is fixed, but you can cycle through a few zoom options with F6 (F5 toggles fullscreen).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
this happened when I selected " Consider settling down", what caused this?
That's actually my bad. I recently added a few more possible fathers to the game, and I made a mistake with the script used there. I'll probably fix it with the next update (around 3 weeks from now).

Reactions: misterKaei

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there a way to change to wasd movement?
Not from the user side. There are some scripts available, but I am afraid of how they might interact with certain puzzles in the game.

Edit: Also, the scripts would replace the input for everyone, as I haven't found a proper "rebindable" option, and at this point of development it's probably better not to invest too much time into figuring out a solution.

Last edited:

EmilyHypno

Jan 6, 2022
Not from the user side. There are some scripts available, but I am afraid of how they might interact with certain puzzles in the game.

Edit: Also, the scripts would replace the input for everyone, as I haven't found a proper "rebindable" option, and at this point of development it's probably better not to invest too much time into figuring out a solution.
If you do find something that may possibly work (and wouldn't be too difficult to implement), I'm sure there's plenty of us who would gladly test an experimental version to check the puzzles etc. still work, would give be a good excuse to play through again from the start :LOL:

Reactions: mdqp

Master_Hyde

Jan 30, 2023
Apologies if this is a question everyone knows the answer to, but what exactly are the requirements for advancing in the chapters? I can't find anything in the walkthrough.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Apologies if this is a question everyone knows the answer to, but what exactly are the requirements for advancing in the chapters? I can't find anything in the walkthrough.
Usually, you must explore a Shapeshifter temple completely (and get a hint about the next temple to find in the process), then go to your house in Tarkas, to your uncle's study, and write down what you learned (for the last part, usually you get a reminder when you exit to the world map from the temple). Some chapters might have extra requirements, but usually the quest log and the story should give you an idea of what to do in those cases.

Master_Hyde

Jan 30, 2023
Usually, you must explore a Shapeshifter temple completely (and get a hint about the next temple to find in the process), then go to your house in Tarkas, to your uncle's study, and write down what you learned (for the last part, usually you get a reminder when you exit to the world map from the temple). Some chapters might have extra requirements, but usually the quest log and the story should give you an idea of what to do in those cases.
Good to know, thanks!

Reactions: mdqp

toffles

Jul 3, 2021
just curious, how close to complete is this game? I am not trying to pester, just haven o context and see its version 0.9 but not sure if that is irrelevant

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
just curious, how close to complete is this game? I am not trying to pester, just haven o context and see its version 0.9 but not sure if that is irrelevant
The main story is already complete (you can also continue playing after the ending), and so is most of the side content. I have been working on "extra" side-content for a while now. The game is pretty close to being finished, but as always I keep adding too much stuff to my plans as I go along, so I don't have a precise deadline to reach 1.0.

Where is the cheerleading content located? I cant seem to find it after combing through tarkas.
First you must join the magic academy (there is a section about it in the walkthrough linked in the game's folder, if you don't know how).

Then you must meet these requirements:
  • Attend at least once each the enchantment and magical theory lessons;
  • You must have met Marjorie in the dormitory (it doesn’t matter what your choice was);
  • You must have met the exhibitionist girl on the second floor;
  • It must be afternoon.
To meet a new student (Emilia) in the hallway, and get invited to her little party. After the party, you should be able to meet her again in the same spot in the morning, and she invites you to join the cheerleaders.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes