new brave

Jan 25, 2021
i lost my save, can anyone give save file to me? preferable at late stage of game and being noble

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
For a corruption type game, this is really good. Chapter 1 still and I've unlocked not only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but farm milking (really damages your stats), secret succubus' (twice now), horny ghosts, using traits (exhibitionist / masochist) to get unique scenes and so on.

It's actually really good.

~

One issue (I tried search, but hey) I have - I unlocked the "exhibitionist set" clothing but have no idea how to use it - it's a key item, and my home wardrobe doesn't have an interact. If you want to unlock it - lower Inhibitions, get the Trait: exhibitionist from the Faire Ground Hyponotist and then use the crack in the bath-house wall multiple times at night (like... x6) -- you'll get a it as a reward. - Edit: some time after the ballroom quest where you get another piece of clothing, your wardrobe becomes interactable, allowing you to choose to model various sets. I presume (??) the exhibitionists set = red dress?

Although, this game also has an excellent walkthrough (ty Dev), so.. pretty perfect all around.

One thing: not sure if content not completed (it's not in the walkthrough), but in the Academy, you get a quest ("The Queen Falls") to
Solution:

Last edited:

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
For a corruption type game, this is really good. Chapter 1 still and I've unlocked not only
but farm milking (really damages your stats), secret succubus' (twice now), horny ghosts, using traits (exhibitionist / masochist) to get unique scenes and so on.

It's actually really good.

~

One issue (I tried search, but hey) I have - I unlocked the "exhibitionist set" clothing but have no idea how to use it - it's a key item, and my home wardrobe doesn't have an interact. If you want to unlock it - lower Inhibitions, get the Trait: exhibitionist from the Faire Ground Hyponotist and then use the crack in the bath-house wall multiple times at night (like... x6) -- you'll get a it as a reward. - Edit: some time after the ballroom quest where you get another piece of clothing, your wardrobe becomes interactable, allowing you to choose to model various sets. I presume (??) the exhibitionists set = red dress?

Although, this game also has an excellent walkthrough (ty Dev), so.. pretty perfect all around.

One thing: not sure if content not completed (it's not in the walkthrough), but in the Academy, you get a quest ("The Queen Falls") to
Solution:
Hi there! I am really happy to hear you are enjoying the game this much. ^_^

For the exhibitionist set, there is a bug in the current public version (as you noticed): you can still see the scene, but you'll have to get your hands on another piece of clothing (the easiest one to get is the latex outfit/bracelet, from the merchant near the slave market in Rahib), because the wardrobe doesn't unlock otherwise.

The walkthrough is a bit behind, which is why you can't find the academy quest in there (I did update some entries recently, but I still need to do more to cover the last few months of development).

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The end of the year is around the corner. I hope "play less hentai game" isn't part of your resolutions*, but I am partial to "donating more money to lazy devs* online", if you can believe that. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and... I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

P.S.
Version 0.9.7a contains a minor bug (you can see the intro and explore some of the maps to an unfinished quest). No need to panic, as you can simply leave the area and get back to your business, and the version after it rewinds anything you can interact with, so you should be good to go once the quest is completed.

*The only resolution available is "544x416" anyway.
**Whose names start with "m" and end with"dqp"

Direct link:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Get to Chapter 4 as a noble without any entanglements that would prevent you from working with the Zanti. (No Kira, Eliza, or Beatrice, for example.) Choose the Zanti offer for development. Talk to your new maids.
is it essentially the same brainwashing scenario where you are forced to side with Zanti, i wish there was a more neutral way to become a cowgirl besides having to basically be forced into servitude with a faction.

Reactions: latenight
Jul 28, 2018
is it essentially the same brainwashing scenario where you are forced to side with Zanti, i wish there was a more neutral way to become a cowgirl besides having to basically be forced into servitude with a faction.
Effectively. You just skip the training. It's similar to what happens in Chapter 2 if you tell the guard lady that you're investigating the Zanti.

Reactions: temanmesra

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I didn't think about... Free range cows, my bad. XD

It didn't occur to me, given the context of the game, especially since it's not a transformation into a different species, it's some physical changes + a ton of mind control. Well, you can "upgrade" your transformation in the minotaur village (in the bad end, you do turn into a female minotaur), but that's it.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Top tier corruption game no cap. Also homie is active outhere, responsive as hell. Much respect, take off my hat.

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
cant wait till this is complete then going to binge it again I have played it so many times lol

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I don’t know how to do the map assignment with Galena, Palir, and Lusette.
In theory, it's as simple as pressing "enter" when the cursor hovers on each location. In practice, the thing is a little too sensitive, so it's easy to place a location incorrectly (and the game wants you to place all three in a row).

The next version improves on this (and gives you proper feedback whenever you select a spot), but for now I recommend using the "W" key to skip dialogue, so you won't risk placing something by pressing enter to close the dialogue tab, and then you should be able to complete this part easily.

cant wait till this is complete then going to binge it again I have played it so many times lol
What's a few dozens more playthroughs? You should play this update as well. XD XD XD

So, amazing game. But i do have a question. How can i buy a house in Rahib? I am unable to find it for some reason.
Do you know where the Imperial Offices are in Rahib? There should be a girl in there, and she offers to sell you the house for 30K.

Reactions: WhySoSerious6929

WhySoSerious6929

Aug 26, 2020
In theory, it's as simple as pressing "enter" when the cursor hovers on each location. In practice, the thing is a little too sensitive, so it's easy to place a location incorrectly (and the game wants you to place all three in a row).

The next version improves on this (and gives you proper feedback whenever you select a spot), but for now I recommend using the "W" key to skip dialogue, so you won't risk placing something by pressing enter to close the dialogue tab, and then you should be able to complete this part easily.

What's a few dozens more playthroughs? You should play this update as well. XD XD XD

Do you know where the Imperial Offices are in Rahib? There should be a girl in there, and she offers to sell you the house for 30K.
Thank you :D

Jan 14, 2023
I didn't think about... Free range cows, my bad. XD

It didn't occur to me, given the context of the game, especially since it's not a transformation into a different species, it's some physical changes + a ton of mind control. Well, you can "upgrade" your transformation in the minotaur village (in the bad end, you do turn into a female minotaur), but that's it.
As a small request addendum to this: at some point (and probably best locked behind a quest or two), how about introducing a cursed item that enables the bimbo trait? (Knowing that you can spend 200g at
to de-curse yourself). At the moment, yes, Bimbo is a handicap and its own separate path, but... 60 max intel is not something anyone playing through is going to take unless it's a NG+ run. Soo... *cough* wouldn't mind having a switch for scenes. You could make this really funny / slapstick for more goodness. e.g. Quest having you answer adverts in all the major towns for "artistic modelling" and Erica constantly misunderstanding just how perverted her quest givers actually were.

To add to this, there's a couple of scenes I wish would refresh once you come back with less inhibition. e.g. the first moves you put on the baker have an exhibitionist option, but even with ~20 they don't unlock (I'm assuming it's the actual trait required?). Given the amount of times I've tried to trigger that one again, I don't think it's possible.

And... Charles... Charles. Please set the flag to (re)enable the flirting choice on becoming an Academy member. Back when I first met him, I was playing vanilla / ultra conservative in case I missed the other side of the coin (at that point I assumed the strange mage in the tavern was the RESISTANCE MAGE GUILD so immediately maxed everything to get to join them. The reality: not so much, just a student with a summoning kink). So, kinda missed his scenes.

Oh, and werewolf: how the hell do you get on the roof for the werewolves?!? I simply can't work this one out. The weird pendant I get a response from Tark Temple, soo.. gonna keep wearing it (slum temple?)

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why does the game lag? It happens when I get to the second floor of the Armazi mansion. And when I do, the game chugs to a crawl.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
As a small request addendum to this: at some point (and probably best locked behind a quest or two), how about introducing a cursed item that enables the bimbo trait?
Sadly, the traits are coded with the idea that they are permanent. While it's possible to turn a trait off, if you are on a path that gives you the trait (or which starts off with a scene requiring the trait), I often don't check for the trait in that path afterward, so even without the trait you could see bimbo content. As such, this is an option for the debug tool (I think I already have a trait toggle in there, but I'd have to double check).

To add to this, there's a couple of scenes I wish would refresh once you come back with less inhibition. e.g. the first moves you put on the baker have an exhibitionist option, but even with ~20 they don't unlock (I'm assuming it's the actual trait required?). Given the amount of times I've tried to trigger that one again, I don't think it's possible.
I assume the context of the scenes made it harder to make them repeatable (that's the most common reason as to why I don't make a scene repeatable). The one you are referring to, however, should be repeatable, but since random chance plays a part, maybe you were extremely unlucky.

Do you remember if it's the scene that starts with:
"You are setting things up for work, but at the
moment it's just you and Clark, no customer
is showing up. Since it's just the two of you, you
get a naughty idea..."

And then you get an option to tease him or not, with more follow-ups? In theory, you just need to have less than 70 inhibitions or the exhibitionist trait for the follow-ups. In fact, if you have the exhibitionist trait, you lock out of the option to refuse to push things further, instead of unlocking a more extreme option. Perhaps this is what confused you and I should make it clearer in the alternative text.

And... Charles... Charles. Please set the flag to (re)enable the flirting choice on becoming an Academy member. Back when I first met him, I was playing vanilla / ultra conservative in case I missed the other side of the coin (at that point I assumed the strange mage in the tavern was the RESISTANCE MAGE GUILD so immediately maxed everything to get to join them. The reality: not so much, just a student with a summoning kink). So, kinda missed his scenes.
Currently, the only path that doesn't allow you to get kinky with Charles is the one where you don't help him and also don't flirt with him to ease his feelings afterward. To be honest, I kind of want to leave this consequence in, but I'll think some more about it. This would probably need a new scene in the academy, at the very least.

Oh, and werewolf: how the hell do you get on the roof for the werewolves?!? I simply can't work this one out. The weird pendant I get a response from Tark Temple, soo.. gonna keep wearing it (slum temple?)
Isn't there a ladder? Perhaps it's not too visible because it's wood on wood, I'll change it for one that is higher contrast. The weird pendant unlocks scenes if you nap while wearing it (but you need your slut reputation to be high to unlock all the dreams).

Why does the game lag? It happens when I get to the second floor of the Armazi mansion. And when I do, the game chugs to a crawl.
What are you playing the game on? Is it the only part in the game that gives you problems? The area does have an extra "parallel event" and they are computationally demanding compared to other solutions, but on modern and semi-modern PCs, it shouldn't be an issue. I can try to look into it, and see if I can simplify it a bit, but it's hard to optimize in RPG Maker, unless I find a workaround and remove the event entirely (currently, it's needed for the guard patrol routine).

Edit: I went ahead and re-wrote a chunk of the logic, which should reduce the workload a fair bit, but it's impossible for me to know how much of an impact this had without you testing it directly. Sadly, this change will take 2 months to reach the public version (or 1 month if I find the need for a hotfix to the current patreon version), so it's going to be a while before it reaches you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
What are you playing the game on? Is it the only part in the game that gives you problems? The area does have an extra "parallel event" and they are computationally demanding compared to other solutions, but on modern and semi-modern PCs, it shouldn't be an issue. I can try to look into it, and see if I can simplify it a bit, but it's hard to optimize in RPG Maker, unless I find a workaround and remove the event entirely (currently, it's needed for the guard patrol routine).

Edit: I went ahead and re-wrote a chunk of the logic, which should reduce the workload a fair bit, but it's impossible for me to know how much of an impact this had without you testing it directly. Sadly, this change will take 2 months to reach the public version (or 1 month if I find the need for a hotfix to the current patreon version), so it's going to be a while before it reaches you.
I have a pretty standard laptop which plays RPG Maker games just fine. The only part where it slows so far is the area I mentioned.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I have a pretty standard laptop which plays RPG Maker games just fine. The only part where it slows so far is the area I mentioned.
Okay, I did some testing and I am sure I fixed the issue. I wonder when this actually became a problem, as I assume I would have noticed the stuttering before, but I don't remember changing something in the area recently either. Anyway, thanks a lot for the report. The stuttering is bad enough that I'll probably release a hotfix for it, so next month it will be part of the public update as well.

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
I installed rtp and the plug-in says there's an error.
I just forgot to take a screenshot before deleting game from frustration.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes