Npzone

May 23, 2022
Played so much of this game over the past few months and watched the development. SUPER GOOD STUFF. The only thing that I have a gripe about is the fact you can't replace your current slave with the other one(or at least I haven't found out how yet?). I wish the dragon could reset it or something cause I accidentally ended up with the female one after I transferred my saves to a new update (think it was 0.92?) and it has been stuck like that ever since. But that might genuinely be my only complaint about the entire game other than just wanting more.

supah

Aug 13, 2017
anyone else get a screen freeze after beating Jiro's chess piece battle test thing? tried a few times, happens every time

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can someone tell me where to find Nelson?
He is in Solina. Specifically, his pawnshop is at the docks (the wooden building to the east).

Played so much of this game over the past few months and watched the development. SUPER GOOD STUFF. The only thing that I have a gripe about is the fact you can't replace your current slave with the other one(or at least I haven't found out how yet?). I wish the dragon could reset it or something cause I accidentally ended up with the female one after I transferred my saves to a new update (think it was 0.92?) and it has been stuck like that ever since. But that might genuinely be my only complaint about the entire game other than just wanting more.
Glad you enjoyed your time with the game. ^_^ I never added a way to replace slaves, so far. It's not exactly a mistake to undo, so it doesn't seem right (thematically) to use the dragon in this instance. They are also a bit complicated to rewind, because of the possibility to move them between your house in Tarkas and the mansion in Golden Leaf. Never say never, maybe I can add a quick swap to the debug tools, so that I don't have to really undo everything.

anyone else get a screen freeze after beating Jiro's chess piece battle test thing? tried a few times, happens every time
Could you tell me more? What happens exactly? Does the battle end, you appear in the cabin, and no text appears while the music plays as usual? Were you pressing CTRL (this hides/unhides the dialog box)?

supah

Aug 13, 2017
He is in Solina. Specifically, his pawnshop is at the docks (the wooden building to the east).

Glad you enjoyed your time with the game. ^_^ I never added a way to replace slaves, so far. It's not exactly a mistake to undo, so it doesn't seem right (thematically) to use the dragon in this instance. They are also a bit complicated to rewind, because of the possibility to move them between your house in Tarkas and the mansion in Golden Leaf. Never say never, maybe I can add a quick swap to the debug tools, so that I don't have to really undo everything.

Could you tell me more? What happens exactly? Does the battle end, you appear in the cabin, and no text appears while the music plays as usual? Were you pressing CTRL (this hides/unhides the dialog box)?

No so basically it freezes on the background used during the battle, but everything else disappears, so all I see is the background and nothing else. Tried it with and without pressing ctrl, didn't make a difference.

EDIT: Just tried it again since I wanted to be sure the background I saw was the same as the one during the battle and suddenly it worked. No clue why, didn't press anything during the whole sequence but it just worked this time.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
No so basically it freezes on the background used during the battle, but everything else disappears, so all I see is the background and nothing else. Tried it with and without pressing ctrl, didn't make a difference.

EDIT: Just tried it again since I wanted to be sure the background I saw was the same as the one during the battle and suddenly it worked. No clue why, didn't press anything during the whole sequence but it just worked this time.
Could you tell me which team you use? I am not sure what might be off (nothing seems wrong at a glance), but I'll try to look some more into it, hopefully I can figure it out.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
That's not the issue, it's these damn mini-games.
There are hints and tips for those as well (some of those have fixed solutions, so they have a step-by-step guide on how to pass).

The only mini-game which requires dexterity on your part is the target game, and you only need to hit two different targets out of three (if it's hard for you, you can try hitting enter as soon as the reticule moves starts moving out of the tile right next to the target).

Edit:

Wait, maybe you meant the mini-games in the lessons, and not the exam to enter the academy. If that's the case only some of them are covered currently, I guess I'll prioritize updating the walkthrough for these.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Are there any tips for the runic puzzles at the magic academy?
Not in the walkthrough, since this class was added after the last update to it. The only real tip I can give you off the top of my head, is that you can "stack" runes multiple times, so long as they fit. If you have "123" 234" and "345" the "3" is common to all and "234" is completely covered by the other two.

To compare in your head what's the best combination possible, you should count the number of times you get runes to overlap and write it down or memorize it, so you can do it methodically.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
has anyone here made a compressed version or possibly just upload a normal rar packed version....if u use joiplay you cant really do anything till someone compresses sadly but if not I'll wait thanks!

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes