fire2409_93

Jan 29, 2020
a great game. But does anyone know how to play this game on the phone? I tried using joinplay but it didn't work, maybe this is an old rpg marker

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Hi! It's always great to hear from people how much they liked the game, so thanks for playing it.

If you play through the main story, you'll get to see the dragon transformation used, but it's not something that ever becomes part of your "regular" arsenal, like the other transformations.
Which i think is good as i think it would reduce the impact if you could just use it all the time

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Which i think is good as i think it would reduce the impact if you could just use it all the time
Yeah, that was my thought process as well, more or less. With the way I wrote and designed that section of the game, it feels appropriate.

Reactions: Ekcho666

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
then can our MC be a Bimbo, meaning her hair will turn yellow
There is a small event in which Erica's hair turns yellow and she becomes a "turbo bimbo", but the color change is temporary. You can gain the "bimbo trait", and this will unlock or change certain scenes, but she doesn't completely change all interactions (she becomes a bimbo temporarily if she finds the right "triggers", you could say). You can look in the walkthrough (linked in the game's folder), to find out more about some of these things.

Who/where are the blue and red haired girls that are in the preview images?
If you are talking about the screenshots in the first post, the girl with short Red hair is Ariel (you can meet her in a random encounter if you use the map system in Tarkas to quick travel around the city). If you are talking about the futas, they can be met in Highrock, but only after a specific quest (since the village isn't available for regular exploration before the quest). Your best bet is to ctrl+f for "Highrock" in the walkthrough, so you can learn about the quest.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there a way to undo being a werewolf so you can sit at the gambling den table?
Currently, there isn't. If I remember correctly, I was waiting to implement this one until I finished the werewolf path, but at this point I think I'll cut the quest I was planning, so I should be able to add this to the paths you can rewind by using a wish to Baal the dragon.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The new version is here, hot enough to warm you during these cold days*. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and wonder if we'll ever hit a buffer overflow bug with these version numbers.

*Cold might or might not be available in your region. We take no responsibilities in case of burns or fires resulting from using our software.

Direct link:

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I was planning to hold off playing again until the game was fully complete, is that expected soonish or will this game continue to be updated for the foreseeable?

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
The new version is here, hot enough to warm you during these cold days*. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and wonder if we'll ever hit a buffer overflow bug with these version numbers.

*Cold might or might not be available in your region. We take no responsibilities in case of burns or fires resulting from using our software.

Direct link: Mega
I don't know, if it's a bug, but I went to the tree to learn about potions before obtaining the ingredients for the Eric quest and the "Optional" part never got marked green. I even went back to the tree, but got told, that I'd already learned everything about potions. So, I went to help Eric with his potions and after finishing the quest the "Optional" part stayed unmarked.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9.6a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes