NaughtyOnes

Aug 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to fullscreen this game to a second monitor? I'm trying to get the game to fullscreen on my second monitor while using the main monitor for something else, and it just doesn't work. Are there any lines I can add to "game.ini" file to get this to work either using ALT+ENTER or F5 ?
Try shift+win+(Left or right) univerial keybind to shift direction of current window (At least for windows 11, not sure on other versions)

WhiteTemplar

Oct 8, 2017
This should happen while you are transformed into Baldur or Lanessa. Did you transform into them recently, and if so, could you tell me what you were doing?
This is still happening to me on 0.9.6, transformed into baldur for the blood ties quest several in game days beforehand.
Thankfully, removing the switch ¨baldur entry¨ fixed it easily, for anyone else having the issue, would it break anything in the future or is it safe to uncheck?

Jul 28, 2018
I tried that already and it doesn't work for some reason. I also tried using Special K but it fails to inject.
If your monitors are similar in effective resolution (or if your primary monitor is bigger), try pressing F6 until the window is a useful size and then drag it to the other monitor.

I am no expert, but from what I know the old RPG Maker engines (including the one I use) are a bit finnicky when it comes to multi-monitor setups, and they prefer to be on the main monitor (I am not even sure if they fixed this in the latest version).
For what it's worth, the plugin you use for scaling and full-screening (F5 and F6) is hard-coded to look at the first monitor. It wouldn't be impossible to change it to handle multiple monitors in some way, but it isn't a simple change.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I have a gripe with the second time you wear the enchanted lingerie at the tailor shop and customer gropes you, it's unavoidable.

Cynical Uke

Jun 1, 2018
So as long as we don't go to the Zanti farm any more times after the dream warning, we shouldn't actually be locked into siding with the Zanti yet or be influenced any further by them, right?

I just wanna have the biggest possible tits without being locked into the Zanti path.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is still happening to me on 0.9.6, transformed into baldur for the blood ties quest several in game days beforehand.
Thankfully, removing the switch ¨baldur entry¨ fixed it easily, for anyone else having the issue, would it break anything in the future or is it safe to uncheck?
I see what's going on. I'll add this in the hotfix, as the door is actually checking the wrong switches. For 99% of the situations, manipulating that switch isn't a problem, but if I ever re-use the transformation into Baldur to enter the academy, removing it might cause you issues then.

I have a gripe with the second time you wear the enchanted lingerie at the tailor shop and customer gropes you, it's unavoidable.
I think a small amount of that is almost inevitable in an adult game of this kind, but I could add a choice to stop him before he gets his paws on you.

So as long as we don't go to the Zanti farm any more times after the dream warning, we shouldn't actually be locked into siding with the Zanti yet or be influenced any further by them, right?

I just wanna have the biggest possible tits without being locked into the Zanti path.
As long as you haven't started to automatically go to the farm in the morning, you should be good. You can also increase the breast size by paying for it in the Bazaar at night, no need to get involved with the farm to begin with.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I think a small amount of that is almost inevitable in an adult game of this kind, but I could add a choice to stop him before he gets his paws on you.
That's an odd thing to say in general, but especially as the developer of this game. You decide what is avoidable and what isn't. If an option is not provided, using the genre and general trends as an excuse is weak. Own your responsibility and your choices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mdqp

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
I briefly played this game a few years ago. I stopped when the game forced me to have sex with a gross bum in the street because I had the exhibitionist trait/status/passive/whatever which made no sense. Is that how the game still is in general when it comes to allowing the player to choose what to engage with?

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I also don't like how Edith's lover route requires you to be submissive without a choice to tell her to take it down a peg or to try to be dominant.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
I briefly played this game a few years ago. I stopped when the game forced me to have sex with a gross bum in the street because I had the exhibitionist trait/status/passive/whatever which made no sense. Is that how the game still is in general when it comes to allowing the player to choose what to engage with?
it is a wile sins i last played this game, but i seem to remember you only got forced to do something like that if you Failed the Merchant Quest and got a "Cursed Amulet" Forced on you.

the "Cursed Amulet" that wold put you in a suggestible state when hearing certain Keywords, think is ware something like "Big Tits" or something, and if a random stranger say it and then ask you to go whit them, well the "Cursed Amulet" will do the rest...

basically it is a punishment fore getting caught in the quest.
(think you can also get an Debug version of the amulet in the Debug Room, that exist to test events related to the Cursed Amulet.)

only other think i can remember is maybe being drunk whit low inhibition (and lowered Willpower) isn't known to make people do rational decisions...

so to try and not be forced into situations like that, try and have a High "Will" Stat (the stat that let's you do your own decisions over having other decide fore you.) and don't get Cursed Mind Affecting item's put on you.

hope this help's a bit, and have an hopefully good gaming experience.

Reactions: Philia

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There's this bug where I study in the mage library in the afternoon, but when it transitions to night, the sky doesn't change to reflect that, nor for jobs since it basically have my character outside the Mage Guild building instead of at my next scheduled job.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
fond a bug or oversight:

if you enter the "Pocket Dimension" behind the "Mirror" in your Room, if you push the button and have managed to Pull the Lever, then if you exit and then reenter the "Pocked Dimension" then both the Door and the Button will be Stuck, and not let you enter the room whit the "Lever" and most likely let you miss acsess to the Spell Book if you didn't pick it up fore some reason at that point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
There's this bug where I study in the mage library in the afternoon, but when it transitions to night, the sky doesn't change to reflect that, nor for jobs since it basically have my character outside the Mage Guild building instead of at my next scheduled job.
Do you have a save file you could share? I can't reproduce this on my end.

fond a bug or oversight:

if you enter the "Pocket Dimension" behind the "Mirror" in your Room, if you push the button and have managed to Pull the Lever, then if you exit and then reenter the "Pocked Dimension" then both the Door and the Button will be Stuck, and not let you enter the room whit the "Lever" and most likely let you miss acsess to the Spell Book if you didn't pick it up fore some reason at that point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the report! It will be fixed in version 0.9.7. ^_^

JustAGhost69

Feb 5, 2022
I accidentally skipped over the syllable magic lesson and now I have no idea how to even pass the first one. Its not intuitive like the other lessons...

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I accidentally skipped over the syllable magic lesson and now I have no idea how to even pass the first one. Its not intuitive like the other lessons...
Basically, the objective is to have as many symbols as possible "overlap". We'll use numbers for the example: say you have "123" 468" "234" The best order would be "123" "234" "468" because they can overlap this way: 123468 (234 overlaps the "23" symbols with the end of 123 and it overlaps the "4" symbol with 468).

I'll see if I can add a repeatable recap of the rules to the lessons.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Do you have 7zip on your PC? If you zip the file, you should be able to attach it.

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes