mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there aniway to play with joiplay? ALL the links i Saw give only an .exe rather than the game files
You can find a zipped version of the game at . This game uses the RTP, so you might need some extra steps. It was discussed in the thread somewhere before.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Been a while since I checked this game out. How much Pregnancy content is in the game?
I don't know how long ago you last played, but this is the current list of ways you can get pregnant:

Brothel work;
Nightly orgy at the bathhouse (nighttime, male section);
One of the sex scenes at the bakery job (if you get involved with Clark, the baker);
Having sex with the drunken guy (random encounter if you use Tarkas fast travel at night);
Having sex with Lucas in Solina (only available if you are a bimbo);
Having sex with the other drunken guy outside of the pub (only if you have Marintas's charm);
Having sex with Chief Neroma;
Having sex with the slimes in the forest;
Having sex with the drunken sailor;
Ronald, cheating husband;
Mr. Geralt (secretary job at the imperial offices);

While pregnant, you get to stay at home and play in a "limited scenario" for a few days (you can visit a few places from a list, but you can't free roam) and then you give birth. You can also "retire" for an early ending, instead.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Assuming you mean "after the start of the game", the site appears to work. You need to change the name in two places.
Thanks for the quick answer!
Only these two values, right? Philia is what I'm changing my name to.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
does someone have a save file with a lot of stuff in the gallery?
You're able to unlock the whole gallery if you go to debug mode (Travel Sphere in key items) and talk with the guy in the bottom left corner.
Hopefully a day comes where we get an actual gallery not just pictures.

By that's really up to the author to decide. No clue if there are plans there.

Would be nice if people here would be more willing to share their saves regardless.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
New release, coming right up! We might not have pumpkins, but we brought lots of cake* to compensate. Download the game or at . Check the changelog , and get mesmerized by the ever-changing numbers.**

*There is an actual bakery in the game, and you can work there, just to cover all bases.
**Does the fabled 1.0 really exist? Your ancestors thought so, but nobody ever saw it so far.

Direct link:

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes