Philly101

Jun 22, 2018
Anyone have a save before the zanti ending, I lost my old saves and am kinda lazy to replay the story from the start

Ricstab

Mar 24, 2021
The game is really laggy in joiplay, does anyone have a clue about it? I played 9.5a and it ran just fine

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It was everywhere but i was able to fix it
Was it a problem on your end, then? I was recently made aware of stuttering in one area of the game (due to poor coding on my part). I have since fixed it (will be part of the next public release), but I was worried there might be more problems.

pitay46095

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone have a save before the zanti ending, I lost my old saves and am kinda lazy to replay the story from the start
Heres my list of save files, not sure which one is at which state though. In general just use travel sphere and become a zanti slave and then view the quick endings orb, although its nothing much.

Reactions: chovekovek

WhySoSerious6929

Aug 26, 2020
Hello, i am currently in the hillside memorial museum. Can someone tell me how to get to the second floor? Is the quest incomplete?

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello, i am currently in the hillside memorial museum. Can someone tell me how to get to the second floor? Is the quest incomplete?
The quest is incomplete, sorry about that (I mistakenly left the trigger for the intro in one of the hotfixes). I have made sure to add a reset in the following updates, so you should be good to leave and the quest should restart properly once I finish it.

Reactions: WhySoSerious6929

WhySoSerious6929

Aug 26, 2020
The quest is incomplete, sorry about that (I mistakenly left the trigger for the intro in one of the hotfixes). I have made sure to add a reset in the following updates, so you should be good to leave and the quest should restart properly once I finish it.
Aah okay, makes sense. Thank you :D

Reactions: mdqp

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
2024 is here, so we'll celebrate with the 2024th update* to the game! Download the game or at . Check the changelog , if you really want to spoil things for you, and have fun! ^_^

*I lost count a while ago, but I am sure we are pretty close anyway.

Direct link:

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
2024 is here, so we'll celebrate with the 2024th update* to the game! Download the game or at . Check the changelog , if you really want to spoil things for you, and have fun! ^_^

*I lost count a while ago, but I am sure we are pretty close anyway.

Direct link: Mega
Awesome

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CalirossTheShapeshiftersLegacy-0.9.8a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 43 Votes