professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I think you forgot about the strip club that they purchased earlier in the story.
Well Yes and no. I didn't forget about it but I didn't think of the Strip Club they'd 'just bought' (great scene btw) because the scene where he asks the question is everyone sitting around the table and discussing the ship's situation. So No, I didn't get the connection (right past me). Also, we hadn't had any more news about the strip club at this point so that helped me make the error.
In that case, you might add the word "Strip" to that question ...maybe "Our strip club" would prevent erroneous assumptions like mine. Thanks for reminding me. I had reached the assumption that the club scene was a 'one of' just to get Tanya and MC together.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
You may be interested to know that the Strip Club is actually the main focus of 0.50. For those that are not aware there has been a poll of potential performers that I created for the club that has been running for the last couple of months. In the Patreon update today I advised the winning performers that are planned for 0.50.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As a side note related to the above, if anyone can provide a good online reference for poll dancing (instructional rather than nudity) it would be appreciated. I will have to animate the poll dancing moves from scratch, hence the better the reference information, the better the resultant animation is likely to be.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
The only things I see are more of the work out variety. I don't know if this well help you at all.

• Love
Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
The only things I see are more of the work out variety. I don't know if this well help you at all.

Awesome links. When it comes down to it, what I require is an understanding of how performers do certain moves. Notes such as push off your left foot means that when animating, I know to pin the toes and then move the figure center of mass. Much of 0.50 will be trying to flex my animation skills. I may even try to do some spreadsheet work to calculate the inverse kinematics. Perhaps I will finally put my mathematics degree to good use. :LOL:

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Awesome links. When it comes down to it, what I require is an understanding of how performers do certain moves. Notes such as push off your left foot means that when animating, I know to pin the toes and then move the figure center of mass. Much of 0.50 will be trying to flex my animation skills. I may even try to do some spreadsheet work to calculate the inverse kinematics. Perhaps I will finally put my mathematics degree to good use. :LOL:
just found this one, pretty informative ...

Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Is this update only a short part of the game? Seems like a ton of story came beforehand and we can't play any of it? Or is this the beginning and there is just a ton of backstory?
Version 0.40 should be available to F95 members in about 3 weeks or so (earlier for Patreons). It includes the conclusion of the Liberation of Dione story arc as well as a number of side activities. This is in addition of what was included in 0.31. The more open world style of game started in 0.20 and was extended in 0.31. The 0.1 content which acts as a prologue, is still available in the game via the computer in the Captains Room. Hope this answers your query.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
This is great news! ….that the story continues on with the liberation of Dione, I mean.... I was worried that the 'space opera' part of the story would get sidelined for activity at the strip club (so the more horny guys can get their kicks)… I'm looking forward to more action in space 'cause the Mc has managed to get a gangster, the Krillen, the Admiral and maybe even the Hive PO'd at him...gives possibilities for some real conflict...along with the sex. Sex, Danger and violence, Great mix for a great game....don't cha think? ;-)

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
The second beta is available to $10 Patreons. During final testing I am adding a small side quest. All this is expected to be completed in a little over a week at which time the official 0.40 will be released to $5 and $10 Patreons. I will release publicly 1 week after it is available to Patreons, hence you will have the full release here at roughly the end of the month.

I request that people are patient and wait for the public release. It will contain more content and be more polished than the current beta.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. ... while we wait for the appeasing of them ways cosmos taketh their rest ...
Where do we get our bearings in this game?
At times, just looking in all them places gets tiresome.
Also ... getting used to specific times every week for some progression with one char or the other seems hectic.
Can we get some peace of mind as to where to go when all the stalking and the sneaking fills the jar?

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
An update of one of the best games/VNs on here? Freaking awesome.

Can someone please mod Callistos work of art into KoTOR2?!
That would be THE BESTEST game ever. ;)

Reactions: Ghosthands

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
HA! Was just gonna check when the next update was coming. Good timing me. *snags*

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.41.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.07.2020 (off. fix)

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Tanya tells the MC that she sent him a personal clip. I can't seem to find it. Where can I view it?
I can only assume its on the table in front of the sofa. You click on it and it shows news and one adult station. If thats old then I don't know.

Dev I'm seriously jealous of the other girl with Kara all the time. Why can't the MC massage or kiss her she is his bodyguard so he needs to inspect her.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Xavster
I don't know how you did it, but when Kara was telling the MC the second part of her story, the part were the owner of the Ramen cart fed her, I suddenly starting crying my eyes out.
Damn you for giving me the feels, I never expected it to happen to me.

and damn me for telling you this
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes