Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Hell yeah such a good game. I think the BEST for me until now. So it's just the prologue and that's it for this update ?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hell yeah such a good game. I think the BEST for me until now. So it's just the prologue and that's it for this update ?
There is far more than just the prologue (v0.1). Just hit the back button from the prologue and then hit the power button (bottom, little to the right) and you will see the real game.

erkper

May 16, 2018
There is far more than just the prologue (v0.1). Just hit the back button from the prologue and then hit the power button (bottom, little to the right) and you will see the real game.
That could be tweaked a little. I didn't find it very intuitive, and only because I'd read a bit in this forum did I know to look for how to start the rest...

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
That could be tweaked a little. I didn't find it very intuitive, and only because I'd read a bit in this forum did I know to look for how to start the rest...
What specifically do you suggest I adjust?

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
What specifically do you suggest I adjust?
Hard to say, honestly. It just doesn't seem very intuitive that the first time you start the game you have to hit the Power Off button to ACTUALLY start playing the game. And playing through the prologue, then getting dumped back into the same screen, doesn't help. It would probably be a good idea to either work the computer interface controls into the prologue or explain in the intro how the controls work. First time I played, I also thought the end of the prologue was the end of the game, and only found the real game by accident when I tried to shut it down. I really thought clicking the power button would send me to the Main title screen or something, haha.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Whilst I give my Patreons an update every Friday, I thought it was about time to give the F95 members an update of what is happening in relation to the progress of Callisto. Version 0.40 is roughly 50% complete, with this versions main story line arc (Liberation of Dione) writing and renders 100% complete. This leaves other character development and lewd content to be completed over roughly the next month. I have also been doing some preparatory work for version 0.50, with the creation of a number of character options to be used as performers in the strip club (as seen in prologue).

With the world chaos as a result of the Corona virus I have currently suspended Patreon billing. It was suspended at the start of this month and is also suspended at the start of next month. I still however have the up-front payment aspect enabled to prevent Patreons signing up / cancelling every month of avoid billing cycle. All Patreons see the weekly updates, that typically include a render or two. $5 and $10 Patreons also have access to polling and all of the 4k images from the game. $10 Patreons also get access to the beta versions of the game.

Here are a few samples from the upcoming v0.40.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a teaser for what is coming up in v0.50, please see the performer alternatives that are currently in the poll for the strip club content in the spoilers below.

Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
Whilst I give my Patreons an update every Friday, I thought it was about time to give the F95 members an update of what is happening in relation to the progress of Callisto. Version 0.40 is roughly 50% complete, with this versions main story line arc (Liberation of Dione) writing and renders 100% complete. This leaves other character development and lewd content to be completed over roughly the next month. I have also been doing some preparatory work for version 0.50, with the creation of a number of character options to be used as performers in the strip club (as seen in prologue).

With the world chaos as a result of the Corona virus I have currently suspended Patreon billing. It was suspended at the start of this month and is also suspended at the start of next month. I still however have the up-front payment aspect enabled to prevent Patreons signing up / cancelling every month of avoid billing cycle. All Patreons see the weekly updates, that typically include a render or two. $5 and $10 Patreons also have access to polling and all of the 4k images from the game. $10 Patreons also get access to the beta versions of the game.
That is just a classy move. You seriously are a good person.

When I reach the end of a month, I sometimes change which dev I support on Patreon. I've discovered Callisto with the last update and was considering supporting you. That clarified it. Next month, I make the switch.

Your game is really great and I enjoyed playing 0.3. It's the first time since playing Mass Effect that I've had such big crushes on alien and looking at your 0.5 preview emphasis that, big time!

Reactions: Xavster

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Thx man, you really save my balls haha.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Hard to say, honestly. It just doesn't seem very intuitive that the first time you start the game you have to hit the Power Off button to ACTUALLY start playing the game. And playing through the prologue, then getting dumped back into the same screen, doesn't help. It would probably be a good idea to either work the computer interface controls into the prologue or explain in the intro how the controls work. First time I played, I also thought the end of the prologue was the end of the game, and only found the real game by accident when I tried to shut it down. I really thought clicking the power button would send me to the Main title screen or something, haha.
Xavster: I get what he is saying. I went back and restarted from scratch (love the game! and the Prolog!) And when one starts you go from lying in bed to a full screen of the computer...when you've never seen it before...(or payed attention it). My suggestion would be to take the last scene before the computer (the "I've gotta lay of the chili scene) and insert a 'start' screen before you show the computer full screen. The Start screen could be the same 'in the bed' photo background with a transparent text overlay with an arrow pointing to the computer station and a smaller mid-screen photo of the computer screen with text around it explaining each button. "To see the adventure up to now -->", "To know your crew -->", "To start the game after entering your name-->" etc. Then when the next screen takes you to the sign in page and then to the computer, the player will not be disoriented.

It doesn't require any / much coding and you already have the photos. Ok cheers and great stuff.

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
So, I have been playing prologue and all, got around the ship, let Julia suck mc off, training with Kara, talking with the "twins", sleeping with Tanya, my question is... How do we get fund?

Nevermind, got it.

Last edited:

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Really looking forward to more offship locations with interactive elements. I appreciate how this is evolving as a grounded sci-fi story, and those teaser renders look very promising.

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
lol i looked at the preview pics of 05 and when i saw paige i was thinking cool the dev has seen the movie (get ready player one) too :LOL:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
hey, Xavister, Forgive me but I just noticed in looking at your render peeks for the upcoming 0.40 version where you have my hero and two girls lying on the sand dune overlooking a fort? ….

I just had to mention that "hey, they're back lighted"!! OH NO!! No good recon squad would EVER do that! Good way to get killed with the sun going down behind you -- you're silhouetted!! Not Good!!

Ok....<soapbox MODE--OFF>
BTW) love the game so much, I've been back and played it three times...just to change the mc's name! :)

Reactions: Marisol114

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Nice shots I hope Felicity, Jool, Paige and Siona make the cut. The previews for the next bit of story look fun too.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
BTW) love the game so much, I've been back and played it three times...just to change the mc's name! :)
If you click on the computer, you can change the main characters name by clicking on Change Logon. Can be done at any time.

Nice shots I hope Felicity, Jool, Paige and Siona make the cut. The previews for the next bit of story look fun too.
At present the following characters are making the cut in the strip club performer poll.
- Vera
- Chiara
- Felicity
- Gia
- Jool
You have to be at least a $5 Patreon to participate in the poll, however you can vote for multiple performers. Given that I don't have many Patreons, you vote will really count. ;)

Reactions: Rock&Rule and Krull

erkper

May 16, 2018
needs a tutorial for trading
Buy low, sell high. :p

At some point in the game story, the trading values are unlocked on your computer, from then on it's not too hard to manage trading for a profit. But even better, once you buy a scanner you can salvage ships which makes a TON more money than trading and you don't really need to trade at all.

AnthonyIsAGod

Nov 6, 2017
No you didn't miss any maid scenes in the game so far. There will potentially be some scenes with Tiffany in the maid outfit, as I plan to have her do a little cosplay.

As far as Sam I am a little on the fence with her. Potentially I will allow her to undergo a transformation to a more human android. Should I do this then lewd options are probable. To give you an idea of what she would look like, here is her 'human' form.
That would be awesome. Don't know if I would go full human with the form. Lia could outfit her with lights that change color with arousal states, just like her. She would be a great vehicle for Alice to get payback on the Capt. for messing around with Rachel. Her original military programming could kick in, or she could be hacked. The possibilities are endless.

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes