professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
You're not.

"Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action."[/spoiler]
which is why I 'm not expecting things to go well with the "only one more" move in the next update. You are right about the strategy. In the Dev's defense, it may have been necessary from the coding aspects. Good stories are tough to code...and so far he's doing great.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
which is why I 'm not expecting things to go well with the "only one more" move in the next update. You are right about the strategy. In the Dev's defense, it may have been necessary from the coding aspects. Good stories are tough to code...and so far he's doing great.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
so I just updated to v0.31 and decided to play a little more to make sure I got all the side events. but one of the events that puzzles me is the Junkyard. so normally with almost all the other areas, we'd get an event between early and morning to indicate we've reached our destination. but for some reason for the junkyard, I dont get that. instead I get it the next day afterwards. is this intended? or did I have a glitch? I hope its not intended as spending an extra day at the junkyard seems like a waste. or maybe it was a glitch on the first time?

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
so I just updated to v0.31 and decided to play a little more to make sure I got all the side events. but one of the events that puzzles me is the Junkyard. so normally with almost all the other areas, we'd get an event between early and morning to indicate we've reached our destination. but for some reason for the junkyard, I dont get that. instead I get it the next day afterwards. is this intended? or did I have a glitch? I hope its not intended as spending an extra day at the junkyard seems like a waste. or maybe it was a glitch on the first time?
If you are travelling to the junkyard, first thing in the morning you will get the animation where you fly into the sector if you started in another sector (usually you don't because you are travelling from salvage field). You should then be able to do an activity at 'Early'. As soon as you advance time to 'Morning', you should get the landing animation at the Junkyard. You will then have the Saurital event if you have not already done it, or get the standard salvage selling. Following the salvage selling, time should advance to time 'Afternoon' on the same day.

If you are not getting this, a save game would be appreciated. From what I can tell the code looks fine, however the save game may prove otherwise.

PS: As far as the sequence for Liberation of Dione, I will tweak slightly (some dialogue / maybe short scene) to have it make a little more sense in next version.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
that is my most current save I have. hopefully this helps. though it might have been just a bug due to playing on v0.30 and then changing to v0.31 after the story ended.

Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
that is my most current save I have. hopefully this helps. though it might have been just a bug due to playing on v0.30 and then changing to v0.31 after the story ended.
I believe the bug you experienced was related to the night event with Tanya rather than the salvage system. This bug was previously reported and I have since corrected in my live version. The salvage system seems to be working fine when using your save game with my live version. Thanks for feedback, doing my best to create an error free game.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Just played thru this and I have to say it was really something for me. It took a bit to understand the mechanics and such (I allowed too many days to go by before I realized I need to make money haha), but its definitely an interesting game. It has similar UI like Waterworld does, which I find user friendly, and the story is mostly fun as well.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Wow, I really like how Alice looked like before! Is there any chance she can revert back to that look? :LOL: I mean no offense; it's just that I really find her old look much more appealing and attractive to me. Such a cutie... :love: *Sigh*
And awesome animations, btw :cool: (y) Really enjoying the game.

Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Wow, I really like how Alice looked like before! Is there any chance she can revert back to that look? :LOL: I mean no offense; it's just that I really find her old look much more appealing and attractive to me. Such a cutie... :love: *Sigh*
And awesome animations, btw :cool: (y) Really enjoying the game.
Glad you are enjoying the game. Unfortunately not really an option of changing the base Alice character back to her younger look. When creating characters I was attempting to have a range of character types, all with a distinctive look. Alice kinda got the sci'fi / goth look. Potentially there will be a little more content of young Alice in another backstory. However the content in this backstory will be rather minimal.:cry:

PS: Young Alice has some slight youth morph adjustments, change of hair and removal of tattoos. Apart from that the same character design.

Reactions: Gods and E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Glad you are enjoying the game. Unfortunately not really an option of changing the base Alice character back to her younger look. When creating characters I was attempting to have a range of character types, all with a distinctive look. Alice kinda got the sci'fi / goth look. Potentially there will be a little more content of young Alice in another backstory. However the content in this backstory will be rather minimal.:cry:

PS: Young Alice has some slight youth morph adjustments, change of hair and removal of tattoos. Apart from that the same character design.
Oh well. I was half expecting that would be the case. I can see the similarities between the two versions, but they aren't that obvious, at first glance. Maybe without the tattoos and makeup they would be more evident.

I think she would still have a distinctive look among the cast, had you opted that way, and I'll be a little disappointed if we don't get to see more content with her. If you don't plan on having much content with her in the game, maybe you could make a spin-off later on, focusing on her story, or on events that happened during that time, featuring her in a cyberpunk kinda setting? :D

Anyway, Alice's flashbacks gave a new dimension to the character and made her more interesting, imho. I actually think her current look fits the setting and context very well, taking into account the sci-fi theme and her role in the story. But I feel like they don't favor her overall appeal, comparing to the other characters like Tanya, Tiffany, etc, for me.

Since I mentioned Tiffany, I must also say I preferred her two previous hairstyles. :LOL: I think she looked cuter before, as this last look makes her appear more mature than she should be, imho. Plus, it reminds me of other characters from other games, and since you are trying to make your characters distinctive, maybe you should take this into consideration.

Also, really great work with Lia's interactive animation scene. Hope to see more scenes like that in the future. You can see that each update is improving the technical quality of the game, and the plot is also fairly interesting, especially in comparison to other games of the genre, imho, making it an exciting experience. I wish this game gains more popularity soon; it surely deserves much more attention!

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Oh well. I was half expecting that would be the case. I can see the similarities between the two versions, but they aren't that obvious, at first glance. Maybe without the tattoos and makeup they would be more evident.

I think she would still have a distinctive look among the cast, had you opted that way, and I'll be a little disappointed if we don't get to see more content with her. If you don't plan on having much content with her in the game, maybe you could make a spin-off later on, focusing on her story, or on events that happened during that time, featuring her in a cyberpunk kinda setting? :D

Anyway, Alice's flashbacks gave a new dimension to the character and made her more interesting, imho. I actually think her current look fits the setting and context very well, taking into account the sci-fi theme and her role in the story. But I feel like they don't favor her overall appeal, comparing to the other characters like Tanya, Tiffany, etc, for me.

Since I mentioned Tiffany, I must also say I preferred her two previous hairstyles. :LOL: I think she looked cuter before, as this last look makes her appear more mature than she should be, imho. Plus, it reminds me of other characters from other games, and since you are trying to make your characters distinctive, maybe you should take this into consideration.

Also, really great work with Lia's interactive animation scene. Hope to see more scenes like that in the future. You can see that each update is improving the technical quality of the game, and the plot is also fairly interesting, especially in comparison to other games of the genre, imho, making it an exciting expereince. I wish this game gains more popularity soon; it surely deserves much more attention!
Sorry to give you the bad news about Alice. :cry:

As far as Tiffany, the new hairstyle was related to her change in role and essentially growing up as an individual. However I am likely to play around with her hairstyles in upcoming episodes and am also considering doing some role-play / cosplay scenes with her. For the general navigation / trading scenes, I'll stick with the hairstyle as it is a bit of a nightmare to implement a change, due to the amount of code / images it affects.

In terms of the interactive animation, it's on the fence at the moment. I have a poll for $5 / $10 Patreons on which system is to be implemented for repeatable lewd scenes on the ship. Currently it's at 4 to 4. To be honest, I am tending away from this system at this time, as I want this game to be more story focused. However I have worked it out and proven that it is reasonably successful, hence will likely reuse again in a following game.

As far as improving popularity it largely depends upon word of mouth. Sporting one of the fan sigs that Krull has been so kind to create wouldn't do any harm. ;)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I'll admit I was somewhat disappointed to not have found any scenes with Tiffany in her maid outfit (are there none or did I just miss them?), though that's just my fetish speaking...

On the topic of maid fetish, is there anything planned involving sam? you can't say "sci-fi themed adult VN" and not expect someone to ask about the fuckbot

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I'll admit I was somewhat disappointed to not have found any scenes with Tiffany in her maid outfit (are there none or did I just miss them?), though that's just my fetish speaking...

On the topic of maid fetish, is there anything planned involving sam? you can't say "sci-fi themed adult VN" and not expect someone to ask about the fuckbot
No you didn't miss any maid scenes in the game so far. There will potentially be some scenes with Tiffany in the maid outfit, as I plan to have her do a little cosplay.

As far as Sam I am a little on the fence with her. Potentially I will allow her to undergo a transformation to a more human android. Should I do this then lewd options are probable. To give you an idea of what she would look like, here is her 'human' form.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Kara so far is definitely the most attractive girl in the crew at least for me. Loyal, sexy, and looks great when showering. But gotta say that Sam looks really cute in her android form.

Vasily100

Feb 10, 2019
Hey Xavster i like your game, good job, girls are all beautiful, but I liked most the news lady, she’s gorgeous:love:. Is there any planed content with her in the future?

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes