Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Wow...just wow. Stumbled upon this gem only just today and dayum look at those animations!
Don't know why there isn't more buzz around this gem. Only 20 pages.
That in no way reflects the quality of this game.

The renders are simply great. Crisp and clear. No noise or grain.
And no overused, run of the mill models. The animatoins are top notch.
Truely superb and on par with the top games on here.

Great production value and craftmanship.

Seriously folks, check out this game and those animations!
Especially those in the shower, never seen wet skin done so well.

Great game Xavster, keep it up mate.

Reactions: Xavster and EZ8lt

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I don't quite understand the gameplay....
Ive completed the mainstory for this update but what's up with the star's system I've got both gold an silver stars on my map but nothing happens when I go to them ?
Ive started a new game and everything , is there a bug hat shows the stars even if there is nothing to do or see there ?
And how do you increase development on the ladies `?
The star hint system isn't 100% perfect at this point. I am currently trying to resolve the bugs which some users are experiencing (it's variable - some are having issues, others are not). If you could provide your save game it will assist me in resolving the bug.

As far as development of the characters, it will primarily revolve around advancing the main story line. However given that it is only the third update you can't develop most of the girls.

Reactions: WaerM

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I believe I have isolated the source of the bug relating to the hint system. Whilst the label containing the hint update was correct, there were some instances where you could advance to the next day without calling the hint update. This occurred after some parts of Liberation of Dione. I have corrected in my version, which I will now undertake some testing on. If things check out, I'll post an update tomorrow.

Should you have the current version, advancing to the next day should fix any hint system irregularities.

Reactions: EZ8lt

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
just my personal taste..but Kara is the best looking alien dame ever created
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you need an alien goddess in your life..she alone is reason to d/l TF outta this beauty of a game(the rest are good too..she's just..better)

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
just my personal taste..but Kara is the best looking alien dame ever created
if you need an alien goddess in your life..she alone is reason to d/l TF outta this beauty of a game(the rest are good too..she's just..better)
She's going to have some competition in the next version. Some of the characters I made last week to populate the bar at the Beehive Station.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Callisto v0.31.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok got as far as repaired spider bot and tells me to goto deion some shit like that .. and well i ran off 15 days and nothing ... did i fuck up somewhere

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
ok got as far as repaired spider bot and tells me to goto deion some shit like that .. and well i ran off 15 days and nothing ... did i fuck up somewhere
Speak to Tanya on the bridge and set course for Dione. Or you can just set course from map also.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Lovely,thanks; is nice to hear she will make a comeback.
And speaking of hot aliens,

Fan Sig:

links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/595340_callisto-xf2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/595341_callisto-xf2a.gif
previous: here

Last edited:

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Anyone else have Tanya show up at night regardless of whether you called for her or not?

Also, is there a way to set a course for somewhere if you miss Tanya on the bridge?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Those scenes are nice .. also there is nothing else to do besides .. so have fun .. also go to her in the shower ... Mhhhhh:)
Problem is, that will most likely cause trouble later on when I get to call Lia to my quarters for the night... because Tanya showing up even if I choose "Sleep until morning" option is a rather obvious bug...

Just keep working the GUI and the various desks in your quarters ... pretty cumbersome if you just browse through aimlessly
Ah, so it's in my quarters... because I tried the bridge and couldn't have anything trigger.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Anyone else have Tanya show up at night regardless of whether you called for her or not?

Also, is there a way to set a course for somewhere if you miss Tanya on the bridge?
As far as the first item, I can't see how it's possible outside selecting the option to invite Tanya from the sleep menu. "Sleep until morning" calls a completely different label in which Tanya isn't even present. If you can provide a save game where this is occurring, I'll take a look.

You can set the course to anywhere via the map interface. Just click on the circle to the left of the destinations. The only time this is disabled is at early morning.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Here is the save. Clicking on "Sleep until morning" lead to seeing Callisto exiting gate followed by Tanya showing up saying I called for her, while clicking on "Call for Tanya" lead to her showing up followed by seeing Callisto exiting gate...

In this case, Lia also show up, but that doesn't always happen... Tanya showing up always happen.

I'm playing 3.1 version I downloaded from OP.

As for course setting... it never even occured to me to click on those dots. I'm guessing that for "special destinations" I'll still have to talk to Tanya on the bridge. And when we're talking about destinations... why is Planet Gideon not listed? Shouldn't we be able to go back there, especially considering we own a strip club there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Here is the save. Clicking on "Sleep until morning" lead to seeing Callisto exiting gate followed by Tanya showing up saying I called for her, while clicking on "Call for Tanya" lead to her showing up followed by seeing Callisto exiting gate...
Thanks for the save game. It was indeed a game bug relating to a nested if statement. It was bypassing the else statement and just running over into the next label. Have corrected the code, if more people are concerned with the bug, I'll update to a 0.32 version. Otherwise already fixed for 0.40. I have been playing so much in the map screen mode, I didn't even notice the bug during testing.

As for course setting... it never even occured to me to click on those dots. I'm guessing that for "special destinations" I'll still have to talk to Tanya on the bridge. And when we're talking about destinations... why is Planet Gideon not listed? Shouldn't we be able to go back there, especially considering we own a strip club there?
For special destinations, yes you will have to speak to Tanya. As far as why you can't land on Gideon, well there is no code to cover it at present. However Gideon and specifically the strip club on Gideon is the focus of v0.5. Rome wasn't built in a day. ;)

Reactions: Ripe
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes