Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Updates on this game are always eagerly waited. I loved seeing Kara's backstory. And main adventure was fine, althought I was hoping to see that arc finished within update, but perhaps you'll make ending of that more exciting.

And speaking of excitement, those visits to planets could have been more adventurous. Like deciding fate of badly wounded, whether it'll be mercy kill or give some work for the doctor, instead of finding him already dead. And avoiding hive patrols that were still roaming around the area.

Btw. i found few typoes:

Captain
Evening girls, thought you would be sparing -> I thought, sparring

Alice
Back in my college days I was fairly nieve. Sure I ace'd my classes -> naive, aced

Matthews
Admiral, Captain Captain has been brought as requested.

Alice
The Drake Transport here is a fairly obselete ship, -> obsolete

Captain
I guess now for your favourite time of the week. We need to keep 20000 credits for the ships working captial, -> capital

Reactions: Xavster

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
i'll not argue that ,, your right ,, i didn't mean to try to tear this game apart .. honestly i really like this game ... but as i said the download i got from the op .. i didn't see any changes .. if i miss something .. maybe i'll just have to wait till the next update
If you did download the same version as i did, you missed several things and i wrote what i wrote because most people here have no idea about the factors when it comes to rendering and shit on devs often for no reason. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
This game is actually pretty awesome gives a bit of mass effect feeling + awesome renders and very good animations. For the size of the game it includes a lot of playtime with the prologue and the actual gameplay, I really hope it becomes a big and prosperous project for the developer.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I suspect the error sound is resulting from you already having cargo in the hold. In order to have the commodities show up in the hold, I have to limit to one item or I simply can't create all of the permutations.
As far as missing a jump, you can also select the location using the map interface. It is only blocked out in the early time phase.

I suspect this is a bug. Could you let me know what day of the week / time / location it is.
I had an empty cargo hold and more than enough money to buy more but for some reason it only allowed me to buy 20 of it. It was protein I think.

I can't tell anything about the android bug now, because the silver stars simply disappeared from her, as they did from everywhere else as well, but those were events I played out, while none of the android one was working. Btw I tried to play the android ones after it visited me at night but nothing worked.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please game this very nice space adventure once more and enjoy the new features dev coded in throughout the entirety of the game. It might get cumbersome at some point, I did get cought up in all that market stuff ... some doors to the cargo and then the rest of the ship did get me annoyed in the 0.20 version ... I still gamed and looked around on the various locales of the ship to get to the juicy scenes. Babes look awesome and the zebrah .. oh Krull ... She is fantastic! ... well the antilope just moves like a genuine gazelle and makes me all worm and fizzy inside whenever I fire up this game...
Did i write that you did
for some reason
There is a steep learning curve on the whole space exchange to buy cheap and sell with huge profit margin.
Please be happy and just enjoy the scenes with the babes and maybe lay the grindy marked mechanics to rest for the time being.

Reactions: Krull

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Updates on this game are always eagerly waited. I loved seeing Kara's backstory. And main adventure was fine, althought I was hoping to see that arc finished within update, but perhaps you'll make ending of that more exciting.

And speaking of excitement, those visits to planets could have been more adventurous. Like deciding fate of badly wounded, whether it'll be mercy kill or give some work for the doctor, instead of finding him already dead. And avoiding hive patrols that were still roaming around the area.

Btw. i found few typoes:

Captain
Evening girls, thought you would be sparing -> I thought, sparring

Alice
Back in my college days I was fairly nieve. Sure I ace'd my classes -> naive, aced

Matthews
Admiral, Captain Captain has been brought as requested.

Alice
The Drake Transport here is a fairly obselete ship, -> obsolete

Captain
I guess now for your favourite time of the week. We need to keep 20000 credits for the ships working captial, -> capital
Thanks, have corrected the typos identified.

Visiting the planets is more about establishing the hive as a force to be afraid of. They will reappear as the main protagonist several updates from now. Couple of nice ideas though and had I thought of them a couple months ago, I would probably would have included in 0.3.

The Liberation of Dione arc will finish in the next version. There was too much left for it to be completed in 0.3. The main story line events will typically be done over 2 versions, whilst there will be a side mission contained within each version that will fully play out.

PS: My skills lies more in the creation of the art than anything else. Whilst the main story line key elements are planned to the completion of the VN, I am always happy to take creative input.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I had an empty cargo hold and more than enough money to buy more but for some reason it only allowed me to buy 20 of it. It was protein I think.

I can't tell anything about the android bug now, because the silver stars simply disappeared from her, as they did from everywhere else as well, but those were events I played out, while none of the android one was working. Btw I tried to play the android ones after it visited me at night but nothing worked.
There is a check on credits in your inventory before you can purchase an item. If it was protein, would have need roughly 9000+ credits to purchase 40 off.

There are really no android quests outside of the visit which automatically triggers. If you are seeing stars on the room in which the android is located, a save game file would be appreciated.

PS: The hint system code stretches my coding ability. I am currently having it reviewed by someone whom knows far more than I about coding. I am still learning and if some of the hints are leading you astray I apologise.

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe consider implementing a siri system where code just pops up and sends MC this or that way.

Maybe girl potraits can become glowing or even stark black to signal crucial next move 4 the player.

Even having a screen come down every morning to state the current stats and the goals for that day.

Any of your skills are just a nudge away from great innovation and smooth coding.

You have to evolve yout skills and certainly not

just copy some wonder coder who swoops in like Superman to save your game.

The hint system

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
There is a check on credits in your inventory before you can purchase an item. If it was protein, would have need roughly 9000+ credits to purchase 40 off.

There are really no android quests outside of the visit which automatically triggers. If you are seeing stars on the room in which the android is located, a save game file would be appreciated.

PS: The hint system code stretches my coding ability. I am currently having it reviewed by someone whom knows far more than I about coding. I am still learning and if some of the hints are leading you astray I apologise.
I could give a save file but I'm not sure if it would help anymore. I launched the game again today - before I got to the latest content I haven't quit it - and it had an exe problem. Then I launched again, loaded my save, and the silver stars from the android disappeared. I do remember that it appeared when the android was in Tiffanys room, and once a week when it was in Karas I think.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Sorry for mislead, that was the same room but different girls :) took a wrong screenshot
Found two scenes where silver stars have no events
Thanks lovehate, definitely a bug, just waiting on someone with more coding knowledge than I to figure out why. I have overcome a lot of coding challenges to get where I am at present and if I can clean up my coding a little, everything from here on end should be relatively plain sailing.

For those that are interested, I create lists to determine what events still need to be completed. These refresh each day. The specific part of the code that relates to the following is as follows.
Code:
    if misc_kfjk1 == 0 and tif_dev == 1:
        $ interact_kitchen[0][0] = True
        $ interact_kitchen[3][0] = True
    elif misc_kfjk2 == 0 and tif_dev > 1:
    elif misc_kfjk3 == 0 and misc_dione1 == 1:
However when looking at the save game, all of the misc_kfjk variables = 1. However somehow 'True' is getting assigned to $ interact_kitchen[0][0]. The really strange thing is that $ interact_kitchen[3][0] isn't being set to 'True'. o_O

I just got a response from my coding guru about the issue, so hopefully it will be sorted shortly.:)

EDIT: I have tested a little more and I think it is more of a matter that the daily update is being avoided. I modified the code on my live version to allow a call of the relevant label at any time period and the presence of the star was resolved. Still a bug, but just a less serious one that I was initially expecting.

Last edited:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
For those that haven't clicked every button available, how many of you have seen the news story with Tracey and Blaarg?

As a tip, Captain's room \ couch \ TV bar towards the bottom of the screen.

Reactions: Fundo

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I don't quite understand the gameplay....
Ive completed the mainstory for this update but what's up with the star's system I've got both gold an silver stars on my map but nothing happens when I go to them ?
Ive started a new game and everything , is there a bug hat shows the stars even if there is nothing to do or see there ?
And how do you increase development on the ladies `?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 118 Votes