Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
where i go continue this update? only prologue is up
There is an off button at the bottom and slightly to the right of center. This will take you into the wider ship and give access to content in 0.20 and 0.30.

Yeah the stars are ok even if I still have yellow stars even if there is nothing new. But I still like the game even if you have to grind for money a bit. And we really need more Kara and others content ;D
If you still have gold stars, there is likely to be additional content. There is a message as follows at the end of the current main story line.
"This concludes the main story line events for version 0.3. The story will continue in version 0.4."
If you haven't seen this there is more content. Note that if the star you have is on the bridge you will need to speak to Tanya and travel to other locations to progress the story line.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
There is an off button at the bottom and slightly to the right of center. This will take you into the wider ship and give access to content in 0.20 and 0.30.

If you still have gold stars, there is likely to be additional content. There is a message as follows at the end of the current main story line.
"This concludes the main story line events for version 0.3. The story will continue in version 0.4."
If you haven't seen this there is more content. Note that if the star you have is on the bridge you will need to speak to Tanya and travel to other locations to progress the story line.
im having trouble following what to do next lol all i do is click on their conversations is that how story goes or is there walkthrough sorry not use to sandbox games

Reactions: libertypics

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Xavster, After reading your comment on someone leaking the game early, I agree with you. I'm surprised one week isn't enough for my fellow gamers to control themselves, KNOWING it was coming. I'm ashamed of them/him/her.
I personally will wait until Monday before I download the game and review the uprev. I think your game, as far as I've played it, is top notch and the guy who was so insensitive as to jump the gun should hang his head in shame. I want you to keep up the excellent work you're doing but if you decide to not include us/me, in the future due to this kind of person's action, I'll understand. It is only my sense of duty that keeps me from describing the 'gun jumper' in four letter Anglo-saxon sexual explicates referring to his number of his parents and their lineage.
It just takes one to spoil it for everyone.
Whoever you are, I hope you're listening. When some Dev says he's going to release a ver. and gives you a date.(!)...have the decency to wait.
Devs DROP F95 because of actors like you. So think about it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nothing new...uh huh guess we played something different then. :unsure:

The updates might be not extremly long content whise but that comes with all the animations that are added, they take up a freaking long time to do and you can't expect that someone who doesn't even earn 100$ with this game quits his job to develop fulltime.
i'll not argue that ,, your right ,, i didn't mean to try to tear this game apart .. honestly i really like this game ... but as i said the download i got from the op .. i didn't see any changes .. if i miss something .. maybe i'll just have to wait till the next update

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
im having trouble following what to do next lol all i do is click on their conversations is that how story goes or is there walkthrough sorry not use to sandbox games
If you are in the main game (can move around the ship) there will be an information bar at the top. There is a map icon second from the right. If you click this you get a map screen of the ship showing all of the floors / locations. Within this map screen, stars will show up at certain times indicating that there is an event. The gold stars indicate main story line events. This should be the sufficient to be able to play through the story. Also note that you can do other activities such as commodities trading and salvage (with upgrade). Note that the start of the main story focuses around Tiffany.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I got this message and still see the gold main event stars. Whenever they came up, I would click to activate and I only got basic dialogue.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
i'll not argue that ,, your right ,, i didn't mean to try to tear this game apart .. honestly i really like this game ... but as i said the download i got from the op .. i didn't see any changes .. if i miss something .. maybe i'll just have to wait till the next update
Since 0.21 there has been roughly 600 images and 40 animations added to the game. I would say that if you do a speed run it will take you about 1 hour. Note that the 0.30 version was leaked, hence I only updated the notes in the first post a couple hours ago. I also provided the F95 staff the official Mac link, as the PC link was leaked.

It's out now, so everyone feel free to play and enjoy the game.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I got this message and still see the gold main event stars. Whenever they came up, I would click to activate and I only got basic dialogue.
It could be a bug. If you upload your save game I'll take a look at it.

PS: The hint system caused me some grief during beta testing, so it may not be perfect.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Since 0.21 there has been roughly 600 images and 40 animations added to the game. I would say that if you do a speed run it will take you about 1 hour. Note that the 0.30 version was leaked, hence I only updated the notes in the first post a couple hours ago. I also provided the F95 staff the official Mac link, as the PC link was leaked.

It's out now, so everyone feel free to play and enjoy the game.
sorry i don't use a walk thru and honestly i didn't know about those stars

Reactions: Xavster

lovehate

Jun 29, 2017
Glad that the game still alive! Was my first game where I actually wanted to leave a review :)
Joined to patreon, hope you will come to more frequent updates because this deserves to have more supporters imo

As for 0.3:
- stars system and new rooms navigation look great
- nice amount of new content
- all that minerals buy/sell stuff still looks a bit... extraneous? Saw you mentioned side quests, hope we'll get more ones where where we can grab some cash
- Kara = :love:
- also had a bug when silver star shows no new content

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Glad that the game still alive! Was my first game where I actually wanted to leave a review :)
Joined to patreon, hope you will come to more frequent updates because this deserves to have more supporters imo

As for 0.3:
- stars system and new rooms navigation look great
- nice amount of new content
- all that minerals buy/sell stuff still looks a bit... extraneous? Saw you mentioned side quests, hope we'll get more ones where where we can grab some cash
- Kara = :love:
- also had a bug when silver star shows no new content
Thanks for the feedback. The side quests will indeed result in some extra credits, if you play your cards right. As far as trading / salvage, they are more for immersion rather than the core of the game. The credits will however be put to use later in the game.

In relation to the silver star bug, if you could indicate at what day of week / time / room this occurred, it would be appreciated. The hint system is fairly complicated and somewhat difficult to identify errors without additional data.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
so far ive been following the stars like u say but im bit curious where the story is going cause atm Tiffany is trying get robot working so im just skipping time whenever i see a star but mostly its talk on the ship and basketball not really visual novel like how prologue was..theres no choices, new sex or anything i dont even know if you can get off the ship im on my second week not really sure where the story going anymore unless im just playing the game wrong

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
so far ive been following the stars like u say but im bit curious where the story is going cause atm Tiffany is trying get robot working so im just skipping time whenever i see a star but mostly its talk on the ship and basketball not really visual novel like how prologue was..theres no choices, new sex or anything i dont even know if you can get off the ship im on my second week not really sure where the story going anymore unless im just playing the game wrong
If you have done most of the gold star events, the next portion of the game will start on day 16. The off-ship events outside the main story line with start with the next version.

Reactions: Shadu

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
If you have done most of the gold star events, the next portion of the game will start on day 16. The off-ship events outside the main story line with start with the next version.
okay im on day 12 so i was kinda iffy like where this was going lol i almost gave up but your feedback keeping me going so ill keep at it then not sure when ill be done with the gold stars but ill assume the game will tell you if u did

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
okay im on day 12 so i was kinda iffy like where this was going lol i almost gave up but your feedback keeping me going so ill keep at it then
I have just adjusted the code for next version, such that the next portion will occur as soon as the pre-requisite events have been completed. Always reacting to feedback. (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For those no thinking this is an update..it is..use overhead map to navigate the game..the stars that appear tell you content is ..Gold stars being the most..blue and silver minor repeatables...
Some people really need to be taken in hand like toddlers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes