Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I remember playing this a while back, Loved the story and its characters. However now it feels like a mindless clickfest with no story just people on a ship who exist while you try to grind things. It doesn't feel good anymore.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I remember playing this a while back, Loved the story and its characters. However now it feels like a mindless clickfest with no story just people on a ship who exist while you try to grind things. It doesn't feel good anymore.
same as before , thats why i asked if this was an update or not , cause it does not seem so

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Callisto [v0.30] [Xavster] (813 MB rar pc source)
400 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Damn I just saw spoiler "Conversion of game to free roam environment."

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
so as far as this update here , its not a real update , yet ?
same as before , thats why i asked if this was an update or not , cause it does not seem so
There's a ton of postings from Xav starting on page 14 about what he was doing for v0.3 ... too much to quote though. Maybe take a look for yourself. I am also too lazy to post all the Patreon Updates, sorry xD

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I just hope the game will have repeatable xxx events without a gallery or dream sequence added sooner or later

Mar 15, 2018
Hint for MAC-Users: PC-Version of the game works fine with the freeware "Vine" and its components installed.
I experienced that with almost all RenPies ;) and some games made with Unity (32 Bit Windows, you cam mostly identify the by the ",exe"-file is about 100-200 kb)
Cheers,

Boris

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
For those no thinking this is an update..it is..use overhead map to navigate the game..the stars that appear tell you content is ..Gold stars being the most..blue and silver minor repeatables...

Reactions: BloodyFace

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There's a ton of postings from Xav starting on page 14 about what he was doing for v0.3 ... too much to quote though. Maybe take a look for yourself. I am also too lazy to post all the Patreon Updates, sorry xD
ok well maybe but i downloaded this update , with nothing new ,,, so ........

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nothing new...uh huh guess we played something different then. :unsure:

The updates might be not extremly long content whise but that comes with all the animations that are added, they take up a freaking long time to do and you can't expect that someone who doesn't even earn 100$ with this game quits his job to develop fulltime.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Firstly I have to get it out there, that I was a little disappointed that the game was leaked early on this site. I was only making you wait 1 week, however apparently that was too long for some.

In relation to the update, it includes a significant amount of new content, with the bulk being the continuation of the main story line. Admittedly the ship still appears a little bare, as I have not invested all of my time in the little side events. These are progressively worked on with each update. Whilst you can still navigate the old way by clicking on various parts of the ship, I introduced a fast travel map, which also incorporates the hint system. The stars appearing on various portions of the map indicate the presence and type of event. The tooltip also indicates what the different colour stars mean.

I see some concerns about free roam, however the update will give you better feel as to where the game is headed. Whilst a portion of the game will be travel and do whatever you like, it will still be a story line driven game. The majority of the lewd content will also be repeatable content accessed during 'free roam'. To blend story line with user choices, I will also have various side missions starting in the next version. The alien bar pictures I posted earlier will serve as the hub for these side missions. The side missions will feature a range of new locations on other planets. The outcomes of these side missions will differ greatly based upon user choices.

Whilst I have been creating renders for some time now, I'm still fairly new to story writing and coding. I welcome constructive feedback from the community, to allow me to make the game even better. Also keep in mind that it is a work in progress and the experience will improve as more content is added.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Firstly I have to get it out there, that I was a little disappointed that the game was leaked early on this site. I was only making you wait 1 week, however apparently that was too long for some.

In relation to the update, it includes a significant amount of new content, with the bulk being the continuation of the main story line. Admittedly the ship still appears a little bare, as I have not invested all of my time in the little side events. These are progressively worked on with each update. Whilst you can still navigate the old way by clicking on various parts of the ship, I introduced a fast travel map, which also incorporates the hint system. The stars appearing on various portions of the map indicate the presence and type of event. The tooltip also indicates what the different colour stars mean.

I see some concerns about free roam, however the update will give you better feel as to where the game is headed. Whilst a portion of the game will be travel and do whatever you like, it will still be a story line driven game. The majority of the lewd content will also be repeatable content accessed during 'free roam'. To blend story line with user choices, I will also have various side missions starting in the next version. The alien bar pictures I posted earlier will serve as the hub for these side missions. The side missions will feature a range of new locations on other planets. The outcomes of these side missions will differ greatly based upon user choices.

Whilst I have been creating renders for some time now, I'm still fairly new to story writing and coding. I welcome constructive feedback from the community, to allow me to make the game even better. Also keep in mind that it is a work in progress and the experience will improve as more content is added.
I think storywise you're good, sure, there are some usual tropes I recognized, but even a cliché can work out well if the execution is good enough, which is the case here.

The freeroam seems to be the same as in Waterworld, which can be confusing if someone plays it for the first time, but just as in Ww, you can quickly adjust to it. The only part where I was a bit lost is that after the first trip to the junkyard, the introduction with the salvage guy hadn't happened, and I had to travel there for a second time to trigger it, while I was trying to figure out where should I click in the dock.

The trading system acts weird at times. Even though I had the sufficient money and cargo space to buy more of a resource, the game simply didn't allowed it and gave me the block sound. This happened on several occasions and I couldn't find out for the reason to that. With that said, you should put an option to only buy 5 from something as well, as it would lessen the grind factor much more. The trading shouldn't take up any time as well, because now you can buy something once, or twice if you have Tiff there, before it puts you to the next day cycle, and you can easily miss a jump, which does lenghtens the grindy aspect too.

Is there anything I supposed to do with the android? I noticed her having silver stars at certain points, but if went to that room or clicked on her, I couldn't trigger any interaction.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
The trading system acts weird at times. Even though I had the sufficient money and cargo space to buy more of a resource, the game simply didn't allowed it and gave me the block sound. This happened on several occasions and I couldn't find out for the reason to that. With that said, you should put an option to only buy 5 from something as well, as it would lessen the grind factor much more. The trading shouldn't take up any time as well, because now you can buy something once, or twice if you have Tiff there, before it puts you to the next day cycle, and you can easily miss a jump, which does lenghtens the grindy aspect too.
I suspect the error sound is resulting from you already having cargo in the hold. In order to have the commodities show up in the hold, I have to limit to one item or I simply can't create all of the permutations.
As far as missing a jump, you can also select the location using the map interface. It is only blocked out in the early time phase.

Is there anything I supposed to do with the android? I noticed her having silver stars at certain points, but if went to that room or clicked on her, I couldn't trigger any interaction.
I suspect this is a bug. Could you let me know what day of the week / time / location it is.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah the stars are ok even if I still have yellow stars even if there is nothing new. But I still like the game even if you have to grind for money a bit. And we really need more Kara and others content ;D

4.20 star(s) 118 Votes