Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
I felt horrible while playing this game THB, maximized love level with a woman but she shamelessly continue "romancing" with another person, damn, even made jokes about it. I broke up with that woman (imaginary of course) and found another; maximized (9.5/10) love level, but this bit*h "romanced" with another woman as well. Worst thing is I don't even have an option to say "what the fuk are you doing, pack your shit and fukoff from my ship".

Oh, and MC is not a captain by the way; we are a shrink of the ship. 8D (yeah well, I'm not laughing IRL)

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx and PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I felt horrible while playing this game THB, maximized love level with a woman but she shamelessly continue "romancing" with another person, damn, even made jokes about it. I broke up with that woman (imaginary of course) and found another; maximized (9.5/10) love level, but this bit*h "romanced" with another woman as well. Worst thing is I don't even have an option to say "what the fuk are you doing, pack your shit and fukoff from my ship".

Oh, and MC is not a captain by the way; we are a shrink of the ship. 8D (yeah well, I'm not laughing IRL)
Well... two of the girls are a lesbian couple, Alice and Rachel. If you are really nice to them, they will let you join in but you will never break them up. The pilot, Tanya, is bi and has relations with the doctor, Julia, and still has an ongoing relationship with the manager of the club she co-owns with MC and also has sex with Lia with and without MC's participation. In fact, there are threesome opportunities with every single girl on the ship. So, if you have an issue with MFF or FF relationships or are looking for a harem, this is not the right game for you. There are plenty of other titles on F95 from which you may choose instead of taking a shit all over one of my top five favorite AVN's of all time. You don't like this title. I get that. You are entitled to your opinion. However, after what you just said it is you who needs to pack up and leave the ship. You obviously boarded the wrong vessel. This is NOT a harem game and there is a lot of girl on girl activity as well as girl on girl on guy activity. Those of us who truly enjoy this game not only enjoy the MFF aspect, we expect it.:devilish: I mean you no disrespect and wish you well in your AVN travels. I hope you find your perfect idea of a game.

This game is finished, completed and will not change. So, please watch your step as you disembark, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Well... two of the girls are a lesbian couple, Alice and Rachel. If you are really nice to them, they will let you join in but you will never break them up. The pilot, Tanya, is bi and has relations with the doctor, Julia, and still has an ongoing relationship with the manager of the club she co-owns with MC and also has sex with Lia with and without MC's participation. In fact, there are threesome opportunities with every single girl on the ship. So, if you have an issue with MFF or FF relationships or are looking for a harem, this is not the right game for you. There are plenty of other titles on F95 from which you may choose instead of taking a shit all over one of my top five favorite AVN's of all time. You don't like this title. I get that. You are entitled to your opinion. However, after what you just said it is you who needs to pack up and leave the ship. You obviously boarded the wrong vessel. This is NOT a harem game and there is a lot of girl on girl activity as well as girl on girl on guy activity. Those of us who truly enjoy this game not only enjoy the MFF aspect, we expect it.:devilish: I mean you no disrespect and wish you well in your AVN travels. I hope you find your perfect idea of a game.

This game is finished, completed and will not change. So, please watch your step as you disembark, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Ahh matey, my ship already crashed to recycle bin, I don't think anything left to watch; thank ye for your concern though, friend.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
"This game is finished, completed and will not change. So, please watch your step..."
To quote the "sniveling little Nimziki the Defense minister in the scene in "Independence Day"
". . .that's nooott entirely accurate."

(there are such things as 'unscrupulous modifiers' hanging out in the laboratory.... but don't hold your breath...plausible deny-ability)

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
To quote the "sniveling little Nimziki the Defense minister in the scene in "Independence Day"
". . .that's nooott entirely accurate."

(there are such things as 'unscrupulous modifiers' hanging out in the laboratory.... but don't hold your breath...plausible deny-ability)
Unless Xav pops the seals and writes a fifth ending where MC gets to take ALL of the girls to the retreat for a grand weeks long party, I'm calling it done. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: professorx10

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if xavster would write 5th ending then he would commit that he listens loud and small group.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
if xavster would write 5th ending then he would commit that he listens loud and small group.
I don't think it's that small unless you mean the folks that are actually angry about it.
I personally would love a harem ending, but I enjoy the game enough and the other endings, to not cry about it. I think I am in a pretty large group there. ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
write 5th ending
would love a harem ending
I'd love that too but it's not going to happen guys. Xav is diligently working on a new title that will be even bigger. Callisto was Xavster's first game, a sort of proof of concept the he can make great AVN games. So, enjoy Callisto for the completed game that it is and look forward to a brave new story in Stellar Crossroads and beyond!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

LordDreamWolf

Jan 17, 2020
I'd love that too but it's not going to happen guys. Xav is diligently working on a new title that will be even bigger. Callisto was Xavster's first game, a sort of proof of concept the he can make great AVN games. So, enjoy Callisto for the completed game that it is and look forward to a brave new story in Stellar Crossroads and beyond!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
Like Phat said, Xav and the rest of us on his dev team are working on Steller Crossroads. Callisto is a wonderful game by itself, but it was always going to end with the Captain with only one of the girls. Please keep an eye open for Steller Crossroads.

Thanks to everyone that enjoys the work Xav and the rest of us do. LDW

Failcon

Sep 24, 2020
OK, don't comment often but when I do it is for the true gems on here. Your work here was nearly masterful in my opinion.

If you don't mind a few critiques...

Sam was awesome, though having next to no dialog on the ship besides Jerry and the sword scene felt like a missed opportunity for comedy.

In the end, the shower scene with doc and Tiffany being a continued no go, even though yout having hard-core anal threesomes, seems kinda odd.

Why did Tanya have issue with the all female nymphomaniac planet, when she would likely want to join him there?

How was it that there was so many multiple partner combinations yet only single partner endings? While full harem could be hard to legitimately explain, multiple trios would have made sense and in some cases made better sense than the single female choice instead.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Sam was awesome, though having next to no dialog on the ship besides Jerry and the sword scene felt like a missed opportunity for comedy.
It's a bit of a matter of how many characters I placed on board. It became apparent fairly early in the game that I would not effectively be able to populate content for all of them. Thus the story focussed in more on the main LI's. Content does not write itself and the images don't magically appear. You really are drawing from a central budget, hence the greater the number of threads the thinner each one becomes.

Within the new game, several of the story concepts for Sam that I did not have time to explore in Callisto, will likely be covered in Stellar Crossroads. The Nova character is more central to the story and will have far more content than was possible for Sam.

How was it that there was so many multiple partner combinations yet only single partner endings? While full harem could be hard to legitimately explain, multiple trios would have made sense and in some cases made better sense than the single female choice instead.
The epilogue is set 10 years in the future, hence represents the next stage in the characters lives. As such they have moved on from life on Callisto. The design of the epilogue is for an account of the MC with X and then a catchup of what everyone else has been up to. The game design is to have 4 options that transitions into 5 segments of which 4 are played (exclude the one that contradicts first selection) and then a final scene. Thus the player will see 6 if a total of 10 events.

For a harem situation you would have 1 scene that would then invalidate all of the others. Hence you would only see 1 short scene. Such a situation would also be detrimental to the cast as they place their lives on hold indefinitely. I would note that many people seem to have forgotten that one of the alternatives has the MC still with multiple partners (different ones).

In the situation of multiple character options, everyone has different ideas about what these should be. If you include one and exclude the others, people will get upset about that. If you try to cover all of them, the required scenes gets completely out of hand. When you consider the combinations that are viable, perhaps another 10 scenes? Hence I would need to create 14 alternative selections for the player to pick from?

All of this comes down to game design. If you create too many options then you effectively reduce content. As an example if you have a budget of 200 images that is stretched across the epilogues.
Current design:
- 200 over 10 scenes, hence 20 per scene
- See 6 of 10 scenes, hence 120 images in epilogue
Harem alternative:
- 200 over 11 scenes, hence 18 per scene
- Harem invalidates all of the others, hence 18 images in epilogue
Threesome alternative:
- 200 over 20 scenes, hence 10 per scene
- Threesome invalidates two of the second series, hence 5 play, thus 50 images in epilogue
What would you prefer 18, 50 or 120 images of content?

Many people have expressed an opinion on this topic, however are unaware of the implications of their suggests. Hopefully the above will clarify some of this.

If you want an alternative ending, I'm not stopping you from writing fan fiction. ;)

Failcon

Sep 24, 2020
I am impressed with that rundown, though to be fair about Sam I would still say that 2 scenes of equal quality 2 Jerry's intro randomly popping up while cleaning would have just been a bit more meaningful to the story, as Sam and Jerry felt like and afterthought, when I know they weren't.

Reactions: Xavster

GrollenFloh

Jul 24, 2021
I just finished the game and have to say, fantastic job by Xavster and the whole team! It was a really enjoyable journey.
I just have two remaining questions.

1. What does the side quest "Club Exotica" refer to? It was always greyed-out for me and hence not accesible. There was this scene with the whole crew in the club just before the final fight. Was this what the side quest referred to? As soon as the final sequence started, there is no way to check the quest log anymore, so I couldn't check for myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I just finished the game and have to say, fantastic job by Xavster and the whole team! It was a really enjoyable journey.
I just have two remaining questions.

1. What does the side quest "Club Exotica" refer to? It was always greyed-out for me and hence not accesible. There was this scene with the whole crew in the club just before the final fight. Was this what the side quest referred to? As soon as the final sequence started, there is no way to check the quest log anymore, so I couldn't check for myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Yes, it's scene at the club with the full crew.
2. No.

Seems like you have completed pretty much every quest. Glad you liked the experience and hope that you check out Stellar Crossroads, the first episode of which was release to public a little over a week ago.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
2. No.

Seems like you have completed pretty much every quest. Glad you liked the experience and hope that you check out Stellar Crossroads, the first episode of which was release to public a little over a week ago.
Good thinking for cross referencing both games with each other on the OP page. As soon as I read the recommendation, that was my first thought. Well played, my friend. :)

GrollenFloh

Jul 24, 2021
2. No.

Thanks for the clarification! Knowing that I have done this side quest as well, I think that I've indeed seen all of the game (at least everything that is mentioned in the quest log).

Regarding Stellar Crossroads, I'm already hyped for it after playing Callisto, but will wait for you to finish it as I don't like playing games episodically (I always forget way too much of to story inbetween episodes). But be assured that you made it on my list of developers I'll keep an eye on ;)

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.20 star(s) 117 Votes