• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Probably not "in" space.
Your suit's visor & ship's windows would need to block a lot of solar light, unless you want your skin to burn to a crisp when flying close to a sun/star.
Getting a tan on another planet is more probable.
It was meant to be a joke, Mr. Literal. Ever check to see if you're somewhere on the spectrum?

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
DownLoadableContent aka extra content for whole game or just some char/s.
Ahhhh Thanks.

well, not to be coy but I am working on a fan based enhancement of the game.... I don't have the ability to create all new segments but I am working on some enhancing and expanding existing parts of the game...especially the prologue...

Does anybody have any suggestions that you might think make this already excellent game better? ?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
?? a dlc..?? pardon me for a dummie?? What do you wanna do to sam?
Additional ending options would be nice...
One with Sam, another with only Alice and another with Alice and Rachael and a harem ending where MC and all the girls live happily ever after at the retreat... it could be a dream sequence where MC wakes up to still being on Callisto or in one of the other endings... Or... Hell, maybe he wakes up in the Admiral's bed! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Aaaah! Run away!!!:devilish:

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Additional ending options would be nice...
One with Sam, another with only Alice and another with Alice and Rachael and a harem ending where MC and all the girls live happily ever after at the retreat... it could be a dream sequence where MC wakes up to still being on Callisto or in one of the other endings... Or... Hell, maybe he wakes up in the Admiral's bed! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: Aaaah! Run away!!!:devilish:
Noted:

Unfortunately would take help from Xavster to create the images to support additional endings. I could do the game/text/plot but I can't create the images needed.
Also, this is on the far back end and right now I'm working on the front end first.

Still your suggestions have been noted and appreciated. Anyone else?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Noted:

Unfortunately would take help from Xavster to create the images to support additional endings. I could do the game/text/plot but I can't create the images needed.
Also, this is on the far back end and right now I'm working on the front end first.

Still your suggestions have been noted and appreciated. Anyone else?
You asked so I shared. Didn't expect any of it to actually happen. My imagination already filled in those details.
Peace out, Phat

at0c

Jul 15, 2017
a harem ending where MC and all the girls live happily ever after
Bingo! Unless something like this exists, I won't continue playing the game because it's too good to deserve an end that disappoints almost all of the characters.

The issue is, that Tanya might not mind the player being with Lia but he'll have to disappoint one of them in the end anyways. He also takes advantage of the feelings of Kara which hopes to settle down and build a family and he's also happy about taking advantage of Tiffany who struggles to get his attention.
Since I know that no harem ending exists, I have no intention of experiencing the ending. Playing the game as it is feels like taking advantage of the characters, which isn't fun for me (at least not in this kind of game/scenario).

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Bingo! Unless something like this exists, I won't continue playing the game because it's too good to deserve an end that disappoints almost all of the characters.

The issue is, that Tanya might not mind the player being with Lia but he'll have to disappoint one of them in the end anyways. He also takes advantage of the feelings of Kara which hopes to settle down and build a family and he's also happy about taking advantage of Tiffany who struggles to get his attention.
Since I know that no harem ending exists, I have no intention of experiencing the ending. Playing the game as it is feels like taking advantage of the characters, which isn't fun for me (at least not in this kind of game/scenario).
I do not appreciate you using my post to springboard into this kind of rant. I LOVE this game and ALL FOUR of the current endings. Callisto is one of my favorite AVN games EVER! My comment was merely wishful thinking for another possible ending, not a replacement for the brilliant story Xavster told us.

If you do not like the game, that is fine. Have a nice life and go find a title you do like. Peace out, Phat:cautious:

erkper

May 16, 2018

So don't pursue characters if you don't want to disappoint them later?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
any full save please
Sorry, If we did gave one you wouldn't like it.
This game doesn't have a 'gallery' where you can go back and find all the h-scenes.
Also a 'full save' would be at the end of the story and wouldn't help you beat the internal tests.
AND you wouldn't really know what happened in the saga...the whole adventure would be lost on you.
Like picking up a novel and only reading the last page.

Play the bloody game!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry, If we did gave one you wouldn't like it.
This game doesn't have a 'gallery' where you can go back and find all the h-scenes.
Also a 'full save' would be at the end of the story and wouldn't help you beat the internal tests.
AND you wouldn't really know what happened in the saga...the whole adventure would be lost on you.
Like picking up a novel and only reading the last page.

Play the bloody game!
good post but goes to deaf ears.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
good post but goes to deaf ears.
Well... professorx10 was certainly more polite about it than I would have been. You have to play this game. It is NOT meant to be skimmed like your average fuck romp! There is an intriguing, epic tale to be experienced here that must be played. Going to STFU now or I will launch into the rant I was trying to choke down when I passed that post by on first sight. And, cxx my friend, I do agree about the deaf ears. Profx10 just has a good heart.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: professorx10

whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
no harem ending??? that's disappointing considering the MC is already fucking every member on the ship and everybody knows about it. forced to choose 1 over other is dumb since everybody is open to share. that kind of ending in this type of story should have been a choice.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not that again :rolleyes:
It would seem so, my friend... The entire game is a harem. The endings are merely an epilogue option of what happens over the ten years following the Hive war. Winning the Hive war is actually the end of the game... everything beyond that is epilogue story wrap up. We keep telling folks that but it seems evident that no one listens.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Garter Marl the III
4.20 star(s) 116 Votes