save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Just finished the game but according to the Quest Tracker I missed a few things:

-Trading Lessons G
-Side Mission 3a
-Side Mission 3b
-Shower A

They are all in Red listed as Bypassed. Not sure how I missed them or if there is any way to view them without playing all over again.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Just finished the game but according to the Quest Tracker I missed a few things:

-Trading Lessons G
-Side Mission 3a
-Side Mission 3b
-Shower A

They are all in Red listed as Bypassed. Not sure how I missed them or if there is any way to view them without playing all over again.
You will need a save after the second side mission and before the Krillen battle to do Side 3a&b. All you will need to do is travel to Beehive Station to initiate. Note that it needs to be at least 5 days after the 2nd side mission was completed. There is a significant amount of content in this side mission (couple hundred images). The other two little items are very short sequences and not worth investing much time in order to trigger.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Xavster - Any update on Stellar Crossroads? Chomping at the bit here...
Is that the next title, Stellar Crossroads? First I've heard this. Huzzah! Hope to play the first chapter or three very soon! With the improvements Xavster made to the animations in the second half of Callisto, I am seriously looking forward to what comes next! Callisto has an amazing story, well rendered characters, smooth animations and great gameplay! Chomping at the bit here too!!! :devilish: (y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Hornyowl

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Xavster - Any update on Stellar Crossroads? Chomping at the bit here...
Currently working on the sets for the main location and also the first episode. The main character design and script for the first episode is largely complete. I still do weekly updates on Patreon and also routinely post an image on Twitter. Release is still at least a few months away, as I don't want to rush into the first release. Mistakes in initial setup can hamper you all the way through game creation. I have however paused Patreon monthly billing until after the release of the first episode.

Just a little test render below.
Hab01d.jpg

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Currently working on the sets for the main location and also the first episode. The main character design and script for the first episode is largely complete. I still do weekly updates on Patreon and also routinely post an image on Twitter. Release is still at least a few months away, as I don't want to rush into the first release. Mistakes in initial setup can hamper you all the way through game creation. I have however paused Patreon monthly billing until after the release of the first episode.

View attachment 1835299
Huzzah!:cool:(y) She is uber hot, Xavster!!!:cool:(y) I'm digging that groovy set too! It reminds me of the Outer Worlds.;) Love that game! Of course, your character renders are WAY hotter than Outer Worlds... by a country ass mile! Huzzah!:cool:(y)

I sent you a quick DM or PM... whatever they call the mail service here. Just click the envelope to view it. It does my heart good to hear you are in the thick of the next game already. You rock!!!:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

View attachment 1835299
Throwing a bone to the dog? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: or a sheep to the wolves:rolleyes::p

• Haha

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

View attachment 1835299
The room reminds me of starcitizen, a lot.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020

View attachment 1835299
I am loving it Xavster.:love:

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Just finished the game. I have been playing this game for a long time and you did NOT disappoint. Thanks for the great game along with the awesome art and story line and most of all the great ending! Thank you!!!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just finished the game. I have been playing this game for a long time and you did NOT disappoint. Thanks for the great game along with the awesome art and story line and most of all the great ending! Thank you!!!
Couldn't agree with you more, he's on his 2nd game and if you scroll up some posts you'll see he threw us a bone to chew while we wait. :p

• Red Heart

JellyX

Jan 26, 2020
during the event where SAM came to stab the mc, my choice led me to where i was not stabbed, but in the later event when the mc, julia,alice and SAM where having a conversation about it in the lounge they kept implying tht the mc was stabbed.

4.20 star(s) 117 Votes