Ragathol

Jul 21, 2017
This looks like it could become something great. Long prologue that sets up the story and world more than your usual game. A lot of things to play around with in future versions with the warring faction aliens, unknown alien ships and tech, emergency transports so on and so forth.

Can't wait to get a harem going. ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But, remember, this is not pink baker or phylli gamer!

What do you reckon these here un initiated first time devs know about branching / gaming.

they just edged a bit and released a prologue with a kinetic nature (no choices really).

VN also means it will kill Player's initiative to steal the reel because it has all been written in advance...

Sure hope you are right ... Hope never dies and all can be learned, if only ... ;)!

Reactions: Abhai

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Sure missed the kinetic nature of it Rob noticed and ... yeah, no exploration, no open world.
Dev Note:
This version provides the prologue / character introduction, for what will become an interactive game in the next version.
We'll see next version tho. For me it's a 5* aswell ... i rly like the models, the art style and the story so far.
It's definitely a good start and a solid base to build on.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... True that! All stars and Garters must flow seamlessly in the next iteration!
Also ... this is where the real struggle begins ... DEVELOPMENT HELL;)!!!

Reactions: BloodyFace

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
OK, finished my run through.

The models and art are top notch, and the story line is rich, and has a lot of dynamic headroom in the way of quests or adventures, assuming that the role you envision for the game.

Critically, and let me preface this by saying i understand that this is only a introduction, the character field became quite crowded, very quickly. The girls also displayed a romantic interest a little too often and too quickly. That said, i understand the need / desire to get their tits out for the introduction.

Depending on developmental path, i could see myself becoming a supporter, or this could become another cookie-cutter game like big brother / Water World, etc, where you simply have to trigger events by performing certain tasks at certain places at certain times...

Given the sci-fi backdrop, i would hope for a more original concept in the form of a strategy / adventure RPG, with a variety of different paths and side quests, leading to a highly diverse range of adventures / endings.

As examples:
A side path where they encounter alien virus / xenoform and become infected / corrupted, and spread the hostform to the galaxy.

A side path with space vampires with transformation and similar corruption / serial corruption theme spreading to the galaxy.

Primary paths should, imho, include single vanilla love interest, harem, mind control, light side good 'hero' ending, dark side 'evil' ending, etc.

Personally i think the diversity of paths and outcomes would make for a very strong game exceeding the scope of other similarly themed games in the genre.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Art is great. But am I the only one who feels the story is going too quick? With the MC making some obviously bad decisions that don't feel like they're adressed. Some sudden transitions too. I get not wanting to bog an adult game down with too much text but theor still has to be some explanation.

Jash52

Jul 28, 2017
The pacing and the music was all over the place, but it was all so ridiculous that I couldn't stop laughing.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I had fun. story moved along, there was some sex. I'm hoping we avoid chick vs chick drama and have a big happy fuck anything that moves crew here. will keep an eye on it.

systechguy71

Jul 24, 2019
View attachment 362221

Overview:
You play the role of a former military officer, now trying to make a living by trading and scavenging in the vastness of space. Your ship the Callisto and rag-tag crew, experiencing new adventures and relationships along its travels.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-03
Release Date: 2019-08-03
Developer: Xavster F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 - Prologue
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

View attachment 362213 View attachment 362214 View attachment 362215 View attachment 362216 View attachment 362217 View attachment 362218 View attachment 362219 View attachment 362220
Great Work!

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Story looks good and Sci-fi to boot I am in. The art work is awesome. Need to more story and content to give any judgement on liking our not, it is a little short. My concern with alot of these we dont get very far and then the are abandon.

Good luck on game waiting for next update.

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Ferengi rule of acquisition No. 112: Never sleep with the daughter of your boss!
Cool story, graphics and characters. Probably the biggest first version of an erotic game/VN i have seen.
Needs maybe a latex tag.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkmetal

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Interesting story line. Good renders, I will keep my eye on this one.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
This is a potential masterpiece. I'm not even the greatest sci-fi fan and I think they've done a great job in making the setting and story intriguing in the first release alone. Oh and it helps that the girls are also hot as fuck. I think I'd appreciate if MC can be freely renamed though, unless Xavier is a name who has significance that I don't know yet.

One thing that I REALLY like is that the game is just pure story and sex. No tedious grinding, micro-management stats, click here and there gameplay. Fuck all that.

Reactions: RedPyrate
4.20 star(s) 116 Votes