Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
how do you meet the sisters?
If you're playing a save game, I have to disappoint you but the old saves don't work on this patch. From this point onward, saves will work however.
If you've only been playing for the first few days of the game, your younger sister will be there on the weekends.
EDIT: And your older one will be there after a while too ;)

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Is it the end of Nia's content for this version?

Btw, how to progress with the younger one?

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
Moreover, there is an issue on my side when you go to bed from outdoors it restarts the day.

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Is it the end of Nia's content for this version?

Btw, how to progress with the younger one?
That is the end indeed. With your younger sister, you will know you've reached the end if you have a repetitive scene of her.

Reactions: PirateLoko

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
That is the end indeed. With your younger sister, you will know you've reached the end if you have a repetitive scene of her.
Like one in the bathroom and one in her room? Ok. Tyvm.

Btw what's the deal with the abandoned house and bdsm. Is it for the younger sister scenes? Where one could obtain a rope and a gag?)

beryn

May 8, 2017
How do raise your relationshio with Leah?
Can't raise my "Psych Knowledge", is the target "fitness" level higher than before, don't remember it needed to be higher than 90?

There is no way to find out what you need to do, it's just grinding forever without knowing what your target is.
Is it firness, fame, money, psych, intellect, nobody knows. Guess you could just grind forever and not knowing if there is anyway to progress.

Last edited:

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Do you have to share Ella? To be honest, I would rather not but if it's to progress the story like Company I'll deal with it.

madingo

Jun 3, 2017
How do raise your relationshio with Leah?
Can't raise my "Psych Knowledge", is the target "fitness" level higher than before, don't remember it needed to be higher than 90?

There is no way to find out what you need to do, it's just grinding forever without knowing what your target is.
Is it firness, fame, money, psych, intellect, nobody knows. Guess you could just grind forever and not knowing if there is anyway to progress.
you just need over 600$ then there will be another option in the gym

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
The first time you talk with Teanna and say "I like your outfit!" the scene doesn't progress, stuck on the same page. More over, a variable is created called $reltianna with a "NaN" variable while there's also a " reltianna = 1 " (Without the quotations).

You can only exit this screen by saying " Can't you wear some more clothes? " but it seems to have repercussions.

Playing the 0.13 hotfix version.

Edit: Ah, it's because on line 8698 there's $$reltianna. If you remove one $, the scene progresses normally.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The changelog were few, but good, it's worth highlighting the following problems:

Background images hinder reading and time new roman is a bad font.
I think the font size needs to be improved.
The game have a lots of photo images, but few gifs or video.
In Park there are many pictures, but no gifs or sex videos, but nothing happens, no action or objective.
The Pool and Mountains nothing happens too. only more pictures and no gifs or sex videos, and the pool has a bug.
I meet the girls and at Approach Them nothing happens.
In English Class and School's Gym nothing happens too, only has photos, but no gif or video.
Kylie is knocking on my door, but isn't implemented yet.
Explore the city needs to take the character to new and more places and new goals.
Scenes end of Teanna's and Alexis content so far?
NO!
Teanna need needs more scenes and new objects, pregnancy or prostitution is a good.

So, the version 0.12 is great and hot, but it needs to improve and a good idea would be to exchange the photos for new characters, objectives with new gifs and videos.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
The changelog were few, but good, it's worth highlighting the following problems:

Background images hinder reading and time new roman is a bad font.
I think the font size needs to be improved.
The game have a lots of photo images, but few gifs or video.
In Park there are many pictures, but no gifs or sex videos, but nothing happens, no action or objective.
The Pool and Mountains nothing happens too. only more pictures and no gifs or sex videos, and the pool has a bug.
I meet the girls and at Approach Them nothing happens.
In English Class and School's Gym nothing happens too, only has photos, but no gif or video.
Kylie is knocking on my door, but isn't implemented yet.
Explore the city needs to take the character to new and more places and new goals.
Scenes end of Teanna's and Alexis content so far?
NO!
Teanna need needs more scenes and new objects, pregnancy or prostitution is a good.

So, the version 0.12 is great and hot, but it needs to improve and a good idea would be to exchange the photos for new characters, objectives with new gifs and videos.
Who's Kylie?

beryn

May 8, 2017
you just need over 600$ then there will be another option in the gym
Where does it say that ingame?
And 600, thats... 30 days of ingame time if you go to the university..., without you being able to do anything other than just: university, work, sleep and repeat... seems quite boring.

madingo

Jun 3, 2017
Where does it say that ingame?
And 600, thats... 30 days of ingame time if you go to the university..., without you being able to do anything other than just: university, work, sleep and repeat... seems quite boring.
go to your bedroom and boot your computer and look for jobs gym teacher can make you have like 150$ a day

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes