hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Clownpron This happens in sister's anal screen after not allowing getting cum from others:
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: intellect is not defined<<set intellect += 2>>
I have grinded Intellect to 100 already before playing new version.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Clownpron This happens in sister's anal screen after not allowing getting cum from others:
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: intellect is not defined<<set intellect += 2>>
I have grinded Intellect to 100 already before playing new version.
How did you get here? What to do after this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
find her from exploring city
Spent the whole week exploring, found nothing.
If you mean a blackmail scene, then it already was. The scene in the picture is the sister’s return, the content from this update begins with her.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Spent the whole week exploring, found nothing.
If you mean a blackmail scene, then it already was. The scene in the picture is the sister’s return, the content from this update begins with her.
There is screen where she invites you to meet her friend.

Reactions: mag5246

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
There is screen where she invites you to meet her friend.
I did it again, drove it with the buttons "forward", "back" several times each day of the week. Still nothing.
It looks like a bug.

Nevertheless thank you!
P.S.: my save

Wwrizao

Jan 27, 2018
Hey, I just noticed that I never encountered Nia after the first time I met her.
Where/When am I supposed to go in order to advance that ?
Ty

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I did it again, drove it with the buttons "forward", "back" several times each day of the week. Still nothing.
It looks like a bug.

Nevertheless thank you!
P.S.: my save
I've looked at your save game, and it seems like you were halfway in a scene and then got out of the scene while it wasn't finished yet. I fixed your save file and will now fix the way the game is programmed so this won't happen again.

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
I've looked at your save game, and it seems like you were halfway in a scene and then got out of the scene while it wasn't finished yet. I fixed your save file and will now fix the way the game is programmed so this won't happen again.

Kind regards,

Clownpron
Mind fixing mine too?
Btw, I can't find the abandoned house...

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Mind fixing mine too?
Btw, I can't find the abandoned house...
I think you mean by fixing, that you made a wrong choice with Teanna somewhere, so I reset that storyline for you.
I suggest downloading the V0.15 hotfix because that fixes some bugs with Teanna.
Also in your save, there was some kind of parameter of which I have no clue how it got that way... I've set it so you can start on the abandoned house now as if you've just found it.

Kind regards,

Clownpron

• Love
Reactions: Lynx2k19

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
I think you mean by fixing, that you made a wrong choice with Teanna somewhere, so I reset that storyline for you.
I suggest downloading the V0.15 hotfix because that fixes some bugs with Teanna.
Also in your save, there was some kind of parameter of which I have no clue how it got that way... I've set it so you can start on the abandoned house now as if you've just found it.

Kind regards,

Clownpron
Tyvm!
I've reached the last scene with Teanna. Nia's GH and webcam scenes are cool either.
P.S.: I forgot to mention Whitney.

Reactions: Clownpron

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello fellow gamers,

I'm excited to announce that I've released V0.2 of the game with new content and stuff!

I'm sorry that the game is becoming so large, but it's because there's so many video's in there that it can't be smaller than this.(Yes, I've tried .webm but it's only a fraction smaller, and .webm can't be played on the IOS Safari browser.)
In the future, it will be wise to keep the game locally saved, because from now on I'll be releasing patches with only the new content in it, so the download's will be a lot smaller. (I'll also upload the full game ofcourse)

For the coming few weeks I'm on vacation so please be patient with me and the game after this patch :)

Kind regards,

Clownpron

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello fellow gamers,

I'm excited to announce that I've released V0.2 of the game with new content and stuff!

I'm sorry that the game is becoming so large, but it's because there's so many video's in there that it can't be smaller than this.(Yes, I've tried .webm but it's only a fraction smaller, and .webm can't be played on the IOS Safari browser.)
In the future, it will be wise to keep the game locally saved, because from now on I'll be releasing patches with only the new content in it, so the download's will be a lot smaller. (I'll also upload the full game ofcourse)

For the coming few weeks I'm on vacation so please be patient with me and the game after this patch :)

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Is the (step-)mom content supposed to end after you set the trap for her?

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Hey, I restarted the game since usuall HTML games don't play nice with old saves and new updates. Noticed that even when picking the incest option, I still see sometimes Teanna for example being refered to as step sister by the game.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes