Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Is the (step-)mom content supposed to end after you set the trap for her?
Nope. Somewhere between the lines it should've said which day and time you'd be able to meet her.
Hint: It has something to do with a tue and noon

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nope. Somewhere between the lines it should've said which day and time you'd be able to meet her.
Hint: It has something to do with a tue and noon
But where? I went through a few Tuenoons without spotting it.

Mar 11, 2018
Could someone upload a save of the latest version because I'm unable to see any of the sister scenes and actually certain characters are just missing but if i download anyone else's save, the scenes have been activated, but at that point its already done so so could someone upload a save from the beginning of the game no progress thanks

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
how do I progress older sister's story beyond GTFO of her room?
Is it necessary to start a new save? or do old saves work?

croakers

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Using old save data, but after downloading and playing the new version the family relationship has defaulted to Step-. I've gone into the menu on the computer, and it won't let me change it. I can choose "real" or "step", but the 'save' button doesn't do anything. After setting it I tried rolling back, and still no luck.

Anyone else have this happen?

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Using old save data, but after downloading and playing the new version the family relationship has defaulted to Step-. I've gone into the menu on the computer, and it won't let me change it. I can choose "real" or "step", but the 'save' button doesn't do anything. After setting it I tried rolling back, and still no luck.

Anyone else have this happen?
I noticed that when i started new game and after choosing real family then, sisters and mother were (step) family members.

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
I noticed that when i started new game and after choosing real family then, sisters and mother were (step) family members.
Go in the Computer and change it there, there's still some scenes that it says (step) sister but most of them are fixed once you do it via the pc

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Go in the Computer and change it there, there's still some scenes that it says (step) sister but most of them are fixed once you do it via the pc
You can't get forward or back when you press save and and after going back with twine's button, your choise is canceled.

Reactions: croakers

croakers

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
You can't get forward or back when you press save and and after going back with twine's button, your choise is canceled.
Found a possible fix using the console.
If you aren't familiar with editing Sugarcube games on Chrome press f12 which brings up the browser console. Ensure you're in the console tab, and paste in "SugarCube.State.active.variables". Press enter, and you should see a new like '>{playerName etc...', click the arrow on the left to see all the variables. Find the familyBG variable and change it to " ", so it's blank. Seems to have worked for me.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
The game has improved, but still needs more quests, sex, places, gifs or videos and adventures.
Less photos, more videos or gifs.
The game have some bugs need to be fixed.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes