Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
What can we expect in the new patch?
So far:
4 Storylines have extra content
Some gym girls content added
New class added at the uni(with a new teacher)
Some kind of quest added at the Mac Bongalds
Improved the notes(walkthrough) a little

Is there anything else you think HAS to be added in the next patch?

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Mlg chanklas

Aug 1, 2020
So far:
4 Storylines have extra content
Some gym girls content added
New class added at the uni(with a new teacher)
Some kind of quest added at the Mac Bongalds
Improved the notes(walkthrough) a little

Is there anything else you think HAS to be added in the next patch?

Kind regards,

Clownpron
I would like to see more elsa, pool girls, and gina scenes since we didn’t get to see much of them, and more milfs like Lena Paul, but if its too late for that then its ok. Great game btw

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I would like to see more elsa, pool girls, and gina scenes since we didn’t get to see much of them, and more milfs like Lena Paul, but if its too late for that then its ok. Great game btw
Thanks!
Uploading the V0.21 right now.
There's more of Elsa and Gina in it.
And 3 other new characters of which 1 pretty famous MILF.(I think the most famous even)
Please be patient because the game has gotten quite large....
There's also a Patch-Only download for if you still have the V0.2 installed.

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Reactions: Immortal.IV

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
Also where are the tokens I can find the elderweiss plant
Elsa relation only goes up to 3,if you had it higher before you need to cheat it and make it lower
If you are asking about the first trigger she says something about being at the pool on either saturday or sunday at a specific time ,can't remember which one ,Just go to the pool and the use the arrows on the top left so you can go back and forth until her even gets rng'd in place

Same trick for the things , 2 are at the mountains 1 at park and 1 at gym.Go to the park and if you didn't find it press the back arrow and then the forward arrow or go back to park again until the event happens.Then MAKE SURE you press the leave button on the button of them page so it's saved

You can also use this trick for Gina office when you need to meet here there ,she is almost always there if you keep going back and forth or reloading the page.That is only usefull if you care to visit her on the same day before the university get close
Some of here e-mail later can also be triggered by using this

Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
And lastly after u hack the network off ur boss at Mac whats next and how do u progress with mom after u broke her ???

Clownpron

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
And lastly after u hack the network off ur boss at Mac whats next and how do u progress with mom after u broke her ???
What do you do after you hack into your boss’s network. Im not sure on what you do after
I'm so sorry, but after having hacked the boss, and finding out everything in his network, the story branches around the new characters. This is as far as the story goes in that area at the moment. I will however continue to improve there.
Also, after breaking Mom, you should find her in her kitchen in the morning.
Have you guys found the police officer aswell? That is also a storyline that is only introduced for now, and will be expanded in the future.

Kind regards,

Clownpron

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes