noname548

Jul 8, 2020
How do I start the stepmom content, I've finished every thing and it did't get to see her
I also didn't see any of the BDSM content

Last edited:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
How do I start the stepmom content, I've finished every thing and it did't get to see her
Have you visited at parent's house? There you first visit at your old room and then go to pool (?, not fully sure what was room's name, it's while when i last played)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Explore the city until you find the abandoned house (random chance; you can use the back button to scum it if you like), then set it up as a BDSM dungeon. You'll need it for one of the sisters and the mom.

Reactions: noname548

noname548

Jul 8, 2020
Have you visited at parent's house? There you first visit at your old room and then go to pool (?, not fully sure what was room's name, it's while when i last played)
Where is the parents house ??

Explore the city until you find the abandoned house (random chance; you can use the back button to scum it if you like), then set it up as a BDSM dungeon. You'll need it for one of the sisters and the mom.
I've set it up but I can't invite anyone

Sarge6669

May 12, 2020
ok i cant seem to progress, got the bdsm house, did all the psychology/english lessons, got to where you need 20 psych for teanna but havent found anything other than the bdsm house/pool/mountains from exploring, visited everything multiple times at all times of day can just cant progress..

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Sorry, but another game that sucks because need to have more locations, sex and actions between the characters. Having sex with a pregnant character would be a good. Too many incomplete actions. The character's gifs need to be fixed and single. Bad actions need to lead to bad consequences like pregnancy or rape.
1. Pregnancy isn't a 'bad consequence.'
2. There are games with rape in them like Lilith's Throne, most of the Japanese RPG maker games, and Degrees of Lewdity; however, adding rape to a game really quickly limits its audience as a lot of people just won't play games with rape in them. This is also a game about a dominant black guy fucking his way through a series of girls and as a result adding rape in makes very little sense thematically.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have a problem

Every time I try to change from stepsister to real sister on the computer, it won't let me, is it a bug or is it necessary to do something else to change your family relationship?

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I have a problem

Every time I try to change from stepsister to real sister on the computer, it won't let me, is it a bug or is it necessary to do something else to change your family relationship?
I have tried this under multiple circumstances now. For me it seems to be working fine all the time.
If you want, you can upload your save file to me in private chat and I'll update it manually for you.

Kind regards,

Clownpron

Clownpron

Creator of Candid Urban Muffs
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
For everyone following the game, development is in full motion again and the next patch is quite close to finishing.
Stay tuned!

Reactions: re344555
3.60 star(s) 13 Votes