VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Just noticed a small mistake in the coding: during the conversation between Sarah and king Matthew, at one moment appears a different image with Matthew and a male person (i don't remember who this would be, sorry). So, nothing major, just some image out of line.
I also got the error message attached below, when finished the "future seeing" with the second daughter.
Known issue, will fix (Cause is known too).

I'm getting the error ScriptError: could not find label 'prologue_hangar' after choosing nickname.
Prologue patch was not applied to your game.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys. I'm considering trying this game, will i play as futa character here, or female who'll encounter with futa's?

D

Deleted member 1191611

I can't play Android version, it getting error in the end of speech

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Updated OP (PATCH ONLY)

Should fix the following issues, some may need testing (couldn't reproduce):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonymous222

Jul 12, 2017
How to recruit the Mum? Also will there be a guide, because I can't seem to figure out what to do in the free roam section.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
We are holding a small vote on Discord about the game's future, a detailed explanation of everything that is to come is there too. If you want to participate, you only need to come there, read it and vote.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
We are holding a small vote on Discord about the game's future, a detailed explanation of everything that is to come is there too. If you want to participate, you only need to come there, read it and vote.
Oh snap I have to get in on this. How long will the vote be held?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes