VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes
Oct 31, 2019
I don't recall any tech problems when i played this. I am very glad to see it is still being developed! Look forward to seeing more! (y)

Mar 7, 2018
Good new version, liked alot the new scenes with mom(or maybe they were old, i dont know), well would like some more family sexy stuff, but i felt maybe this version was a bit linear in the story stuff. The quests and sexy scenes are my favorite parts, and the female characters of course.

Very sad that Helena died(even if its temporary i guess?) still some stuff are not easy to understand because of the scentances are a bit confusing.

jackhack

Oct 3, 2017
There are just, they are bare minimum.
hey man i extracted the pictures with RPATool but they're blank how can i see them in game but cant see them as PNGs im not try to steal or something i just cant pass chap 2 and wanted to see the pics.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
hey man i extracted the pictures with RPATool but they're blank how can i see them in game but cant see them as PNGs im not try to steal or something i just cant pass chap 2 and wanted to see the pics.
1587484760389.png

Side effect of the compression tool. There is a walkthrough document. Use that. Can't help you otherwise.

Reactions: jackhack

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
ok thanks followed the WT but still nothing else to do i wish u add them in some kind of order.
I think you just can't follow instructions. I think I know exactly where you are stuck. First of all be sure to choose a base of operation either on Arlya or Extonia. Then Linette have a quest that just must 100% Recruit her and add to the party and this is the part you stuck at. You have not recruited/added Linette to the party and went to see the remaining Extonian stories to continue.

EDIT: Tutorial is coming soon.

jackhack

Oct 3, 2017
I think you just can't follow instructions. I think I know exactly where you are stuck. First of all be sure to choose a base of operation either on Arlya or Extonia. Then Linette have a quest that just must 100% Recruit her and add to the party and this is the part you stuck at. You have not recruited/added Linette to the party and went to see the remaining Extonian stories to continue.

shit i recruited her but didnt add her im gonna try it thanks.

jackhack

Oct 3, 2017

i did it went to chap3 but i think missing a lot helena died didn't get the hybrid love gonna play it again . thanks

Last edited:

mrspookys

Dec 27, 2017
I'm not quite sure how to install the 0.50 fix. Should I just add the core folder into the /game folder. Or does it need to be the ui/rpg folder separate? Or should I copy the .rpy and .rpyc straight into the /game folder?

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I'm not quite sure how to install the 0.50 fix. Should I just add the core folder into the /game folder. Or does it need to be the ui/rpg folder separate? Or should I copy the .rpy and .rpyc straight into the /game folder?
Just copy the zip's content into game/ the way it's zipped.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
is this for mac or window I have a mac and I don't know if I'm doing this right.
Both. Mac's folder structure is only a bit different. How I know is you have a Content/ in your game and it's where game/ lies.

But I don't support Mac, I can't help you with that.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes