VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Nolf

May 12, 2020
OK, so i played through the entire game as a female MC and i have to ask, is the twin sister the only futa in the game if you go female? Or is the plan to leave the futa x female stuff to the people who go futa MC?

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
OK, so i played through the entire game as a female MC and i have to ask, is the twin sister the only futa in the game if you go female? Or is the plan to leave the futa x female stuff to the people who go futa MC?
Female Lance has only option to have Futa Relationship that the Twin Sister. Everybody else is female.

Futa Lance already includes FuxFe relationships in general.

This is solution for those who don't want to play Futa option at all - but in story there will be always one Futa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this answer the question?

Reactions: Nolf and Lillen B.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Is there a way to change the xp lvl of ship missions from easy to medium or hard . Trying to grind from lvl 5 to lvl 6 (12,000xp) is an insane grind . At this point ( pre-last boss for Hell Raised in Heaven quest ) the erotic quests only grant $$$ .

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Is there a way to change the xp lvl of ship missions from easy to medium or hard . Trying to grind from lvl 5 to lvl 6 (12,000xp) is an insane grind . At this point ( pre-last boss for Hell Raised in Heaven quest ) the erotic quests only grant $$$ .
Easiest way: Add Helena to party.

Harder expeditions are not added in game. Previous quests should have added XP but regarding a bug I have not fixed yet.

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
Easiest way: Add Helena to party.

Harder expeditions are not added in game. Previous quests should have added XP but regarding a bug I have not fixed yet.
:(So if I'm reading into your answer correctly , I'm wasting my time trying to save Helena .

LezPlaGrrrlz

May 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for your fast responses .Even with its lack of hard naughtiness I'm still very much enjoying your game . The Female protag / Lesbian tag games that are All chic / No dick are probably the rarest games you can find , and unfortunately for me , my favorite . Looking forward to Chapter 4 . (y):)

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
So where do I add the Erotic Career files ?

The Main Folder of the Game or the " Game" Folder inside it ?

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Getting this error when starting the game with the fix:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Projects\\Captain Lance/game/battles.rpy', 1549026396, 1) is defined twice, at game/Fix For 0.50/core/rpg/battles.rpyc:1 and core/rpg/battles.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'D:\\Projects\\Captain Lance/game/battles.rpy', 1549026396, 1) is defined twice, at game/Fix For 0.50/core/rpg/battles.rpyc:1 and core/rpg/battles.rpyc:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Jun 06 22:04:57 2020

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Getting this error when starting the game with the fix:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\xxxem\Desktop\New folder\CaptainLance-0.50-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Jun 06 22:04:57 2020
The patch was applied in the wrong way. There is a core folder inside the zip (in the fix folder) and you have to paste that core folder into game folder.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes