VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
what is the erotic cheat mod for? and is it compatible with v0.55? (says in the name v.50...)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A very boring story line. That is one hell of a jump into the future. I dont think it will look anything like that if man is still around. It is very much 21st. century thinking. I would prefer her to be pure trans like myself. I hate the futa tag. If you're making sci-fi then do it and no half way house.

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
The futa/trans tag is very stupid as it is now. Trans can mean alot of things, mtf, ftm, pre-op, post-op. Its too broad.

I think the futa tag for a girl with a dick or a girl with a dick and pussy is best fitting.

Or we can have a tag for each thing: futa (dick and pussy), some tag for only a dick (dickgirl maybe?), cuntboy? (guy with pussy), etc.

A lot of times, I see the futa/trans tag, download the game and play, and then I see its some stupid sissification game or a man turned to complete woman. Those things may be included in the trans tag, but not in the futa tag.

A very boring story line. That is one hell of a jump into the future. I dont think it will look anything like that if man is still around. It is very much 21st. century thinking. I would prefer her to be pure trans like myself. I hate the futa tag. If you're making sci-fi then do it and no half way house.
Also, why do you hate the futa tag?

Last edited:

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
It feels like I'm stuck in 2020 O_O. Oh no, I'm not a time traveler.

The futa/trans tag is very stupid as it is now. Trans can mean alot of things, mtf, ftm, pre-op, post-op. Its too broad.

I think the futa tag for a girl with a dick or a girl with a dick and pussy is best fitting.

Or we can have a tag for each thing: futa (dick and pussy), some tag for only a dick (shemale maybe?), cuntboy? (guy with pussy), etc.

A lot of times, I see the futa/trans tag, download the game and play, and then I see its some stupid sissification game or a man turned to complete woman. Those things may be included in the trans tag, but not in the futa tag.
In one of the game's thread moderators explained how that tag works. Can't really quote on that. But they don't really diversify between trans & futa they put it in all one tag. There are exclusive tags for male becoming trans & stuff (transformation, sissifcation) as mentioned. They want to implement a new feature (or they planned) where players can tell stuff like: it has full lesbian route or what kind of 'trans' character it is. Cuz 'tag' system is 'broken'.

But futanari means "both genitalia" or something like that.

Why am I even having this conversation? t_t

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
You shouldn't bother responding to these comments. Be Ella and "Let it go".

And it's 50% male protagonist. :thonk: I wanted to do an April fools joke back in April (DUH) that I'm changing Sarah to young boi but I forgot to do the joke and only recalled 2-3 days later.
I saw the tags. I just wished if there were straight male option for playing. I didn't curse, or whine about these tags. No need to spend your patience to answer to my post. I'm sure you have more important things to do

• Angry
Reactions: BABPEEG

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Hmm, skip this one. I'm not into futa.
Even when I just play as female Mc, the twin sister is a futa.
Would have been great if the Game has a third option that there is no futa at all, then I would be on Board.

• Angry
Reactions: WaltS and BABPEEG

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I saw the tags. I just wished if there were straight male option for playing. I didn't curse, or whine about these tags. No need to spend your patience to answer to my post. I'm sure you have more important things to do
I'm sure the potential players also have. I don't mind answering it's hard to get on my nerves. It's not like any 'bad word of mouth' hurts. Weakest point of my game: it's not male protagonist O_O. (also the underclass art).
Hmm, skip this one. I'm not into futa.
Even when I just play as female Mc, the twin sister is a futa.
Would have been great if the Game has a third option that there is no futa at all, then I would be on Board.
I was thinking about a DLC like that but I was like: it's not like players don't have enough choice. I also don't think that Anastasia is the only option to romance that is THAT interesting to play on route. :shrug:

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
This is getting very annoying. I followed the guide..(Least I tried my best) And I still missed the Helena content. It's seems as if you have to get everything perfect to encounters. About ready to give up on this game rather than start over AGAIN.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
This is getting very annoying. I followed the guide..(Least I tried my best) And I still missed the Helena content. It's seems as if you have to get everything perfect to encounters. About ready to give up on this game rather than start over AGAIN.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aredelya

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Cool tags Incest, Twins, Futa / Trans, Pregnancy. Damn it promised to be very interesting, but somehow I did not like it. Maybe through graphics and a bit through the story. But I wish you continued success in future updates :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
so i have a problem, ive gone throuhj everything and when i try to recrute ana the game crashes, is this a common thing or is my dl of the game bugged? (i have compleatlt uninstaled the game and deleted all the files for it and it still chashes when i try to recrute)

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
So, can I get a step by step on how to actually get the Ana and Helena scene? Since the guide is as clear as mud on how to actually get it other then the vague "For this secret scene you must playthrough Helena’s story without Anastasia" with not a single clue on how to actually achieve this...

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
So, can I get a step by step on how to actually get the Ana and Helena scene? Since the guide is as clear as mud on how to actually get it other then the vague "For this secret scene you must playthrough Helena’s story without Anastasia" with not a single clue on how to actually achieve this...
Actually it says it all maybe it's a bit of bad wording since walk through was not proofread and you can see my poor language skills. It should say: Get to the end of Helena's Story (with the best outcome) without ever talking to Anastasia. Also there is a soft restriction that you should advance in the story at all aside from Helena.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
It feels like I'm stuck in 2020 O_O. Oh no, I'm not a time traveler.

In one of the game's thread moderators explained how that tag works. Can't really quote on that. But they don't really diversify between trans & futa they put it in all one tag. There are exclusive tags for male becoming trans & stuff (transformation, sissifcation) as mentioned. They want to implement a new feature (or they planned) where players can tell stuff like: it has full lesbian route or what kind of 'trans' character it is. Cuz 'tag' system is 'broken'.

But futanari means "both genitalia" or something like that.

Why am I even having this conversation? t_t
Futanari is the Japanese word for hermaphrodite which have both genitalia.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
A bunch of stuff is still off, though it might be the WT that doesnt do it right...

I of course want Ana, she is the main reason for Sarah being alive !! (ok might be exaggerating there, but she is the hottest chick in the game). So I did everything the WT said, and I still missed a ton of scenes with her... I was never able to trigger the beach scene on Arlya with her... yet Vivienne had hers, despite me not choosing her for a date... Also both Vivienne and Lilnette have their dates triggered in Ch 2 even if you dont do them in Ch 1, which was odd...

Lastly the sex scene with Helena... does it exist, or are the images just placeholders ? in my game she *spoilers* before I ever got a chance to do anything with her... I also never saw the scene where Sarah Helena are cuddling and Ana shows up, and I guess finds out she is her daughter too, and all 3 cuddle...

Anyway still great game and I love it, especially since there is a placeholder image for "harem end" LOL. hopefully some of the paths get smoothed out.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
(Ana) I was never able to trigger the beach scene on Arlya with her...

Lastly the sex scene with Helena... does it exist, or are the images just placeholders ? in my game she *spoilers* before I ever got a chance to do anything with her... I also never saw the scene where Sarah Helena are cuddling and Ana shows up, and I guess finds out she is her daughter too, and all 3 cuddle...
It does. Don't rush the main story. You should know by now if you paid a little attention where does the chapter ends and it have a warning message too. Do everything else and you can earn Helena's scene by doing this.

Anyway still great game and I love it, especially since there is a placeholder image for "harem end" LOL. hopefully some of the paths get smoothed out.
Not a canon ending, just a fun one image.

Walkthrough can be better I have not thought out thoroughly how the structure of the walkthrough should be and still make logical sense. I tried to group them by "event qualifiers". Since there is no clear way where to go.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes