• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a thing I guess. I like the Arrowverse so it's also not a problem for me at least. Also it's just a name. Naming Jane Smith a character is duh. (also John Smith etc.). Needed something Family name that's always harder for me. It just happened to be Lance and I happened to name by default Sarah. I guess it's a good thing that I gave the player a choice to rename otherwise more people would even more bothered. Too late to change it tho.

Reactions: Lillen B.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's a thing I guess. I like the Arrowverse so it's also not a problem for me at least. Also it's just a name. Naming Jane Smith a character is duh. (also John Smith etc.). Needed something Family name that's always harder for me. It just happened to be Lance and I happened to name by default Sarah. I guess it's a good thing that I gave the player a choice to rename otherwise more people would even more bothered. Too late to change it tho.

I know its just a name and i had not any bad intentions with this pun...you didn't like it, noted and it will not happen again.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
It's not about that actually, just it's getting too old. At first I did even laugh because I totally did not think about it.

Planewalker77

Jul 29, 2018
Hey TearStar! Quite enjoy your game so far, looking forward to future releases. Is there any way to support this project (Patreon or similar?) in case I want to through some money your way?

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Hey TearStar! Quite enjoy your game so far, looking forward to future releases. Is there any way to support this project (Patreon or similar?) in case I want to through some money your way?
Happy that you feel that way. Although I must refuse kindly. This comment is enough for me to go on. For me constructive and positive feedback is already enough payment for my work.

I want to get better at story telling, art and also programming because with the eexception of art, those are my main hobbies and even work!

Interest and support (verbal) is what always keeping me to continue. Be sure to join Discord it's open for everyone. I'm always up there happy to answer any questions about the game and I'm also posting progress.

Ps.
I'm not creating this for money. Its for my and others to have fun

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for your reply, and for your altruism. Hope you have fun creating these kind of games for a long time. There are too few female (or futa) protagonist games with mom/daughter or sis/sis content!
Agree... way too few... its the best, ;) i only know of this and one other game have that, and that other game(Bright sun card adventures) is abandoned..

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for your reply, and for your altruism. Hope you have fun creating these kind of games for a long time. There are too few female (or futa) protagonist games with mom/daughter or sis/sis content!
Anytime.
Agree... way too few... its the best, ;) i only know of this and one other game have that, and that other game(Bright sun card adventures) is abandoned..
That was the base idea of me becoming a developer. I just wanted to become a consumer but I guess it's not possible. There are quite a few but problem is they often come with a tag which kinda kills it. :confused::confused:

BSS is quite a story, but I think who supported them already vented and cried/bullied them in it's own topic.

There is still High Life (I guess), Red Room (Which is for me kinda the weird shadowy corner of the genre), I don't follow AWAM anymore but it's these I could come up.

Planewalker77

Jul 29, 2018
I‘m supporting AWAM, but stopped for High Life - at least until there‘s some proof of progress. It showed some great potential though... will check out Red Room, so thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Mar 7, 2018
Anytime.

That was the base idea of me becoming a developer. I just wanted to become a consumer but I guess it's not possible. There are quite a few but problem is they often come with a tag which kinda kills it. :confused::confused:

BSS is quite a story, but I think who supported them already vented and cried/bullied them in it's own topic.

There is still High Life (I guess), Red Room (Which is for me kinda the weird shadowy corner of the genre), I don't follow AWAM anymore but it's these I could come up.
Yea, i even felt to be a developer too, just so i can make those games. Bright Sun had very good futa protogonist games, but for some reason choose to make 10 games at the same time... and now all abaondoned. :(

Awam i do not know what that is? Red room, i tried but too scary / strange looking characters.. and high life, did not know it had futa? i think i tried it.. but will check again... :whistle:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Yea, i even felt to be a developer too, just so i can make those games. Bright Sun had very good futa protogonist games, but for some reason choose to make 10 games at the same time... and now all abaondoned. :(

Awam i do not know what that is? Red room, i tried but too scary / strange looking characters.. and high life, did not know it had futa? i think i tried it.. but will check again... :whistle:
You should definitely try summoner's legacy...my doc recommend it for me..it would heal my heart...he said...now he is gone missing for 3 days.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
You should definitely try summoner's legacy...my doc recommend it for me..it would heal my heart...he said...now he is gone missing for 3 days.
Another strange one at this. It really is weird and a strange corner of the genre.

A Wife And Mother.

High Life does not it's just focused on FemaleProt AND lesbian side of the gaming industry without WEIRD and Game killing tags. (for me for sure).

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
For those who aren't on Discord.

I'm sick. Again. Different, more painful this time. I'm temporarily deaf (for both of my ears). I'm fine, sleeping is a bit hard now, so I'm taking everything slow and rest a lot. Next week, I'll be off for my written papers so progress is halted for a bit.

If I'm not getting better I'll go see the doctor again today or tomorrow.

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
Please don't turn this game into a rpg,let it be only based on choices, for me it's a turn off to be upgrading and farming on a visual novel.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Please don't turn this game into a rpg,let it be only based on choices, for me it's a turn off to be upgrading and farming on a visual novel.
It is already planned and almost finished. But cheat mode will come too, but what's the point of an epic battle between X and Y if you promted:
Do you want to win the battle? Yes, no?

My real issue is the title: She can't be called Captain Lance and The Boss for smiling and romancing girls.

I want to tell the story the way it is. This a story/rpg game already. With additional adult content.

Mar 6, 2019
What's supposed to be the difference between Factions and Nations? I don't get what's meant by that? Just seems a difference in name honestly. What would a change back to Nations even look like?

Also what is meant by, "(1) means you can choose somebody else (2) means you can choose only her"? Choose for what exactly? It's just not clear to me.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes